KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Juggernaut vs rhino...

Juggernaut vs rhino...
Started by: KillAll

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillAll

Juggernaut vs rhino...

environment: open desert

combatants: juggernaut/rhino

setup: rhino is thinking that he should start taking life a little more serious. he decides he's going to get a little respect. so he find the baddest villain he can find. he is going to challenge him in hopes of winning and gaining a little respect. he runs into a juggernaut freshly back from orbit into the outer rims of the solar system from a punch from skaar. the fight starts.

they run at each other in a mad blind rage. who wins? if you ask me, it goes something like this.

rhino trips himself (on accident of coarse), he impales juggernauts eye. although it heals instantly juggernaut is obviously now a little angry. he pounds his fist together in angry fashion only for a solid right hook from rhino in which juggernaut lands somewhere on the northern hemisphere of saturn.

rhino 10/10...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:36 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

Failthread is fail.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:43 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Re: Juggernaut vs rhino...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KillAll
environment: open desert

combatants: juggernaut/rhino

setup: rhino is thinking...
Fail.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:46 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by Survivor19
Failthread is fail.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:48 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Re: Re: Juggernaut vs rhino...

Originally posted by SamZED
Fail.

that is too funny. ok, but he still wins. 10/10. even without the thinking. i was wondering if anybody would notice.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:49 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Failmember.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

that's a little harsh

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:51 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a little harsh

its ok, i'm not back from my trip of insanity yet, from reading the skaar/juggernaut comic.

rhino also pushes juggernaut back smacks him around and hurts him somewhere in the fight also. by luck or just cause he's that badass. rhino 10/10 with no evidence to back it up.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:55 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by psycho gundam
that's a little harsh

Listen you.....mad

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 09:58 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Juggernaut destroys Rhino

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:02 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Rhino Chokes out Juggs and hurls him into the sun only after he rips out Jugg's Heart... Ya.. ya... it would totally go that way....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:04 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

The thread was obviously meant to be a joke so if its ok with you guys it's about candy bars now. My favorite's snickers. Yours?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:07 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

i kinda like those wtf bars... alot of that going around lately.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:20 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

man Rhino... thinking??

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:30 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

The thread was obviously meant to be a joke so if its ok with you guys it's about candy bars now. My favorite's snickers. Yours?
not sure what's my favorite since i haven't had any of those for years, but some of the worse are mars since they're like fail snickers.

and anything with a goo center.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:31 PM
Devron87

frustrated trhead don't change the fact in the comics,you miserably fail............

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:37 PM
Devron87 is currently offline Click here to Send Devron87 a Private Message Find more posts by Devron87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Pak would make Rhino win...

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:39 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Mars for me

Dammit don't make em anymore mad

stick out tongue

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

mars LMAO... thats wear juggernaut would land when rhino got done pounding him....

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:52 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by KillAll
its ok, i'm not back from my trip of insanity yet, from reading the skaar/juggernaut comic.

rhino also pushes juggernaut back smacks him around and hurts him somewhere in the fight also. by luck or just cause he's that badass. rhino 10/10 with no evidence to back it up.

Posts like these demonstrate that you know this is lopsided, but made the thread anyway out of spite. See that it doesn't happen again or the punishment will be more severe than a thread closing.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2009 10:56 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote