KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Kgbeast vs Punisher

The Kgbeast vs Punisher
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

The Kgbeast vs Punisher

i was a bit surprised at how many people said punisher could so easily defeat bane. what about THIS bat villain? how would he do against the guy who:

1. nearly beat batman to death in h2h combat (would have killed him had he not mistakenly thought batman had back-up coming to his aid)

2. had batman thinking to himself as he chased the beast - "i've finally come up against someone who is better at this than i am."

3. cut off his own hand rather than be captured when bats snagged his hand with a rope.

4. made bats decide NOT to fight him again when bats finally chased him down and the beast ended up in a room with no exits. bats said he would usually follow an opponent into a room like that, but had learned his lesson from their last meeting. he did NOT go in the room. rather he locked the door and trapped the beast.

kgbeast was/is a BADDDDDDASS. and he has no problem using guns.

who wins with no prep, and with 1 days prep?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:24 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

KGBeast either way.

10 nights of the beast was disgusting man!

When I first saw it I just thought him and Bane were twins, oh no, definitly not...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:25 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

there were similarities at first. and 10 nights remains one of my favourite batman arcs.

oh, and i agree. beast kills him.

smile

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:27 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

kgbeast

easy

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:48 AM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

any got a bio on kg beast??

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 01:17 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

anyone??

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:03 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

here's a nice little summary of him from a bio i dug up:

<<As strong as he looks, KG Beast has the power of Bane and the skill level of Deadshot and would be a dangerous foe to come across ...>>

indeed . . .

Attachment: kgbeast[1].gif
This has been downloaded 32 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 02:35 AM