KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Thing vs Juggernaut

The Thing vs Juggernaut
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Thing vs Juggernaut

The Thing (current, low Class 100)

VS

Juggernaut (current, unknown Class 100 level, presumably low)

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:31 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Good fight probably around the same strength and durability. I give it to Thing better figter than Juggs is.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:32 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

but who do u think wins?

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:36 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I say Thing when you have two people so close then it comes down to who is the better fighter.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:37 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Juggernaut is still stronger and more durable than Thing is.

He took on Alpha Flight all by himself recently and was actually winning the fight but quit cause he thought it was the right thing to do.

He took out Rhino without anyproblems at all recently also.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:40 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
The Thing (current, low Class 100)

VS

Juggernaut (current, unknown Class 100 level, presumably low)

Who wins?

The thing goes down really fast. I guess it depends on which Juggernaut you're talking about but still, The Thing loses to Juggs in no time. If Thing can't even beat the Hulk, how does he stand a chance against Juggernaut?

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:48 PM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Personally I think Juggernaut would handle the Thing with relative ease.

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:02 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

If its current Juggy(Jobbernaut), Thing wins. If its classic Juggs, Thing loses. Quite simple.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:03 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ben has better fighting skills. However, Cain is stronger and indestructable. I think Juggernaut's gonna win

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:04 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He has fought thing and was handling him remember Juggernauts Strength has not calculated yet and he is totally indestructible.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:09 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by golem370
He has fought thing and was handling him remember Juggernauts Strength has not calculated yet and he is totally indestructible.
Yes when Juggernaut and thing met cain knocked him out in three blows.
Altough this guy put in Current Juggs who has been depowered badly. I think Thing takes it because he is the better fighter.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:15 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Current Thing beats the current Juggernaut who is not stronger than Colossus and can be hurt far easier than before. The Thing-Juggernaut isnt really of consequence considering it was Thing vs 100 villains, one of which was Juggernaut. Thing has fought groups tougher than Alpha flight (the Avengers?) and he has also smoked Rhino (years ago when Rhino was bigger and stronger than Thing).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:23 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Thing can't outlast Juggernaut PERIOD

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:25 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Wynndar
and he has also smoked Rhino (years ago when Rhino was bigger and stronger than Thing).
Really?

The fight I remember Rhino was being mind controlled and didnt want to fight.

Attachment: thing and rhino.jpg
This has been downloaded 106 time(s).

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:26 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

yea he was min controlled and whe Thing hit him he snapped out of it. Still demonstrated the Thing was stronger....the Thing also ran him down (Rhino can run pretty fast)

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:28 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut is still stronger and more durable than Thing is.

He took on Alpha Flight all by himself recently and was actually winning the fight but quit cause he thought it was the right thing to do.

He took out Rhino without anyproblems at all recently also.

She Hulk also stated that she was no match for him. He also beat another Juggernuaght who had twice as much power. Things probably stronger (maybe) but Juggernaught takes it in the Durability department. smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:29 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by Wynndar
yea he was min controlled and whe Thing hit him he snapped out of it. Still demonstrated the Thing was stronger....the Thing also ran him down (Rhino can run pretty fast)
Rhino didnt want to fight at all. After Thing hit him they didnt fight anymore anyways.

Thing didnt run him down they ran right into each other.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:31 PM
zachrivard
Kratos

Juggernaut kill the thing? people argued that hulk cant beat juggernaut thats the longest forum on this board so how do u think thing will stand a chance agianst juggernaut??

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:35 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

no afterward, Rhino tried to flee and the Thing chased him down, trying to convince him to go back to project pegassus so he could eventually get cured of being the Rhino...

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:36 PM
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Originally posted by zachrivard
Juggernaut kill the thing? people argued that hulk cant beat juggernaut thats the longest forum on this board so how do u think thing will stand a chance agianst juggernaut??

Hulk Vs Juggernaut is usually Classic Juggernaut...

I think this is about Current Juggernaut. So Thing does have a chance.

However I still think Juggernaut is more durable than Thing.

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:40 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote