KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X-men vs Superman

X-men vs Superman
Started by: apoc001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Davehead
BEWY!

Question X-men vs Superman

The diverse powers of the X-men against Superman. What do you think?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:35 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Are you talking about every single Xmen?

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:36 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Well, not everyone, just the classics (Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine). You know, the mainstream X-men. Prof. X excluded.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:39 PM
Davehead is currently offline Click here to Send Davehead a Private Message Find more posts by Davehead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by apoc001
Well, not everyone, just the classics (Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine). You know, the mainstream X-men. Prof. X excluded.
Well maybe if were talking Phoenix then hell yeah,but even with out that if they combine certain characters like Cable,Rogue,Wolverine,Cyclops,and Xavier,they can beat him

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:43 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

You sure? Supes got some mean powers...

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:46 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

You sure? Supes got some mean powers...

Indeed he has the ones you mention would be toast smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:59 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Indeed he has the ones you mention would be toast smile
Hey what happened to Kuntz!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:00 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I made him change it back...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:03 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I made him change it back...
Why C-Master? Why?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:09 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Made him lol smile

I only intended to be Kuntz for 48 hours max

Stay Kuntz confused I mean Whirly rock

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:13 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by black robb
Well maybe if were talking Phoenix then hell yeah,but even with out that if they combine certain characters like Cable,Rogue,Wolverine,Cyclops,and Xavier,they can beat him
Wolverine is a bug to Superman's windsheild. . if anything Wolverine would be a liability. . .

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

Originally posted by Creshosk
Wolverine is a bug to Superman's windsheild. . if anything Wolverine would be a liability. . .
If they join together he could slash away while Colossus,Rogue,Xavier,Jean,and Cable suppess him

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:26 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Whirlysplatt
Made him lol smile

I only intended to be Kuntz for 48 hours max

Stay Kuntz confused I mean Whirly rock

Wolverine beats superman...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:28 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

Dude, Superman can melt stuff with his eyes, freeze stuff with his breath, blow really heavy stuff away, beat up the thing, and move faster than the Flash. Heck, he can fly around the world in a second! Oh yeah, and bullets flatten on his chest. Those X-men would have to try pretty hard with that strategy. And Wolverine would get clobbered. HAHA!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:33 PM
Creshosk

Dude, Superman can melt stuff with his eyes, freeze stuff with his breath, blow really heavy stuff away, beat up the thing, and move faster than the Flash. Heck, he can fly around the world in a second! Oh yeah, and bullets flatten on his chest. Those X-men would have to try pretty hard with that strategy. And Wolverine would get clobbered. HAHA!
I can't tell how much of this is sarcasm. . . Because wolverine WOULD get clobbered. . . but Superman is NOT faster than the Flash.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:55 PM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Davehead
BEWY!

really?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Davehead
BEWY!

o well hes faster than a speeding bullet anyway

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Wolverine beats superman...

thats ok cause Supes still beats Phoenix laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:48 PM
Farseer
If I only had a brain

The thing I'm most confused about here is why This group has been quoted as the classic X-men. There have been many different line-ups of the X-men and I would never say that these are the classics. Iceman, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, and Beast; they are the "Classics". I would go as far as to say that Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, and Storm have become classics, but that still doesn't clear up exactly who would be fighting in this. Once this small point is decided, it will be much easier to determine the outcome of the fight.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:03 AM
Farseer is currently offline Click here to Send Farseer a Private Message Find more posts by Farseer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Farseer
The thing I'm most confused about here is why This group has been quoted as the classic X-men. There have been many different line-ups of the X-men and I would never say that these are the classics. Iceman, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, and Beast; they are the "Classics". I would go as far as to say that Rogue, Gambit, Wolverine, and Storm have become classics, but that still doesn't clear up exactly who would be fighting in this. Once this small point is decided, it will be much easier to determine the outcome of the fight.

The first group are the "Original" not Classic
I agree though it is vaguesmile

however if you read carefully these are they smile

(Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 01:04 AM