KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Legion's Karate Kid vs Wolverine or tha Hulk

Legion's Karate Kid vs Wolverine or tha Hulk
Started by: Parallex

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Parallex

Legion's Karate Kid vs Wolverine or tha Hulk

Tha Karate kid is really underated, he has actually pinned suberboy ( for a few seconds which is a hella feat considering he's human)wit a super grappling move,He's stunned MonEl SEVERAL times and KOed people from Mon EL's home world, even to tha point where one of them was swollen and thought that his jaw was broken.Very impressive. He has stomped tha ground( kinda like tha Hulk) and sent shock waves strong enough to stop an Major tremor,He's doged a punch from Superboy and ultra boy using super speed when they delivered tha blow do to his reflex and reading their body motion which kinda allows him to appear to almost be using super speed himself. Tell me your thoughts please.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:13 AM
Parallex is currently offline Click here to Send Parallex a Private Message Find more posts by Parallex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

The only way to kill KK is to kill him. Both Hulk and Wolverine will have the ability but for Wolverine it will be difficult.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:44 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

the problem with people such as KK and all martial artists, is that in certain instances, more of them dont do well with people who they cant "read" and people cant read Wolverine, because of his mixtures of feral instinct and some very fine tuned skill, but i beleieve wolverine can beat him, KK is definatley the better Martial Artist, but Wolverine is a better fighter, and more Bloodthirsty and aggressive. This is coming from me a person who is mixing in some real life logic with comic book logic

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:50 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

But characters like KK executes moves better. For example, Anakin vs Obi......then later Vadar vs Obi. Anakin was the better "fighter" more powerful but Obi's defensive style was good enough to keep Anakin at bay....remember Obi allowed Ani(as Vadar) to kill him. Same here Karate Kid knows the move to take down Wolvie...but i think Wolverine will do the Readings.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:56 AM
joesha28 is currently offline Click here to Send joesha28 a Private Message Find more posts by joesha28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

We cant use star wars, because that not why Anakin won...and it is a whole bunch of other things

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 05:58 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

It was just an example of from scenarios. In the matter of execution.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:00 AM
manorastroman

karate kid has knocked out daxamites. wolverine ain't doing jack.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:00 AM
manorastroman is currently offline Click here to Send manorastroman a Private Message Find more posts by manorastroman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parallex

I thought tha match ups would be kinda cool since wolerines healing factors and raw feral instinct would make him durable and unpredictible as well as tha Hulk, however tha kid strikes hard enough and is fast enough to kill either one of them wit one blow, and knowledgable enough in combat to easily defend againist either of them.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:02 AM
Parallex is currently offline Click here to Send Parallex a Private Message Find more posts by Parallex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

Well i still have a doubt that KK will not do well with the Hulk.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:04 AM
Parallex

quote: (post)
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
karate kid has knocked out daxamites. wolverine ain't doing jack.

I'm feeling ya Bro ! That ain't an easy stunt to pull off, as well as pinning superboy even for a few seconds is just off tha charts. I think he would Mash'em up.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:04 AM
Parallex

Originally posted by joesha28
Well i still have a doubt that KK will not do well with the Hulk.

I gotta believe that if he's KOing daxamites, tha hulk is goin too ! Think for a second, KOing daxamites ! Damn !!!!!!!!! that would pretty much kill 80% of tha super heros around.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:08 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

daxamites is something like a kryptonian right?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:11 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

I think heroes like the Hulk is in the 20%

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:12 AM
Parallex

daxamites is something like a kryptonian right?

You are correct

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:19 AM
joesha28
Asgard's Advocate

I think heroes like the Hulk is in the 20%

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 06:22 AM