KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Final Fantasy X-2

Final Fantasy X-2
Started by: Momo anime fan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Momo anime fan

Smile Final Fantasy X-2

Hi I just got Final Fantasy X-2 the other day it is AWSOME! I'm still on chapter 1. I can't beat the Fire dragon on Besaid island after you find Wakka. You go further into the cave and there will be 2 ways you go right. You will find a sphere and then will have to fight the dragon. Can anyone help me if they know how?

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 08:31 PM
Momo anime fan is currently offline Click here to Send Momo anime fan a Private Message Find more posts by Momo anime fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

hi

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 01:03 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Welcome... I don't know nothing about X-2, but my brother has the game and almost beat the game except for the last boss (HP 999,999)... I'll ask him when he wakes up...

For Fritos.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 04:40 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Momo anime fan

Wow that must be tough. Well I don't need help fighting the dragon anymore yesterday after getting off of my computer, I played a little more of FFX-2 and beat it. So know I am at Zanarkand Ruins. Tell you more when Iget a little farther in the game. laughing smile

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 09:39 PM
Momo anime fan is currently offline Click here to Send Momo anime fan a Private Message Find more posts by Momo anime fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

Welcome to KMC!

Haven't play FFX-2, but FFX ROCKS!

Yuna and Rikku are hot big grin

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 20th, 2005 11:28 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Momo anime fan

I like Rikku. Her weapons are cool. Paine has a sword while Yuna has guns. The best cheat is to go around a save sphere and level up it helped me defeat the flame dragon. The best dresssphere is warrior.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:03 PM
Momo anime fan

Oh I forgot Rikku is played by Tara Strong the person who plays Raven, Omi, and a lot of other people in tv shows and video games

Attachment: tara strong.jpg
This has been downloaded 70 time(s).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:11 PM
Momo anime fan

Does any one of you like Yuna and Rikku?If you do then you will like this picture of them.I know you willTMACalicious!

Attachment: rikku_yuna-fun-in-sun2.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Jun 21st, 2005 12:17 PM
Momo anime fan

Kingdom Hearts

Kingdom Hearts 2 is cool there is going to be the disney castle, china, pirates of the caribbean, and maybe an incredibles world. I have my own little newsletter but I have only made one on KH2. It Comes out on December 18, 2005.This picture attatched to this message is funny.

Attachment: 017.jpg
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 10:45 AM
Prince Nauj
Bebop

welcome to the boards big grin

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 01:06 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Momo anime fan

My Friends

This is my favorite picture out of all Kh2 pics. My friend Jessie she says her boyfriend is Riku, Kaitlyn says her boyfriend is Cloud, and me well I guess you could say I like no one or do I. ( I kinda like Sora).

Attachment: christmasl.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:27 PM
Momo anime fan

Today my friend Annie and I were practically yelling about what was in the book but not the movie. She said that if victor krum and cho chang isn't in the movie that she would scream. It just isn't right to skip through and change the book. If people make a movie based on a book or even a series of books that they should but in all the details even though the book is really all details. I AM GOING TO SCREAM! if they don't put in every thing. Chris Columbus did a better job at director, he was even producer on top of the director.I hope I'm not the only one who agrees .

Attachment: char-aura4.gif
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 09:31 PM
alcadeias
anakin is boss

hello!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:02 PM
alcadeias is currently offline Click here to Send alcadeias a Private Message Find more posts by alcadeias Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotarija
Lone Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
Welcome... I don't know nothing about X-2, but my brother has the game and almost beat the game except for the last boss (HP 999,999)... I'll ask him when he wakes up...
the last boss is Shuyin...and he does not have 999,999 hp lol.....that big thing tho, that machina was easy too! i beat ffx2.....ages ago like,

u should go under bevelle, in these secret halls, found by the "kinder guardians" u can fight lady yunalesca and lord zaon again, but they both merge together to make a fiend, THAT is the hardest damn thing on the game lol, ive never been able to defeat it....not even when all my chars had 9999hp....and more with hp limit break...

still, theres nothing like a good challenge...

Flith, ChickenMeat, Roulette, Mystifier, Raven Guardia

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:15 PM
Kotarija is currently offline Click here to Send Kotarija a Private Message Find more posts by Kotarija Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Momo anime fan

Hi again I beat Zarnarkand Ruins and now Iam at Guadosalam. Ihave to help my friend Jessie play the game. Bye

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 01:02 AM
Stealth
Ranger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sun Ce
the last boss is Shuyin...and he does not have 999,999 hp lol.....that big thing tho, that machina was easy too! i beat ffx2.....ages ago like,

u should go under bevelle, in these secret halls, found by the "kinder guardians" u can fight lady yunalesca and lord zaon again, but they both merge together to make a fiend, THAT is the hardest damn thing on the game lol, ive never been able to defeat it....not even when all my chars had 9999hp....and more with hp limit break...

still, theres nothing like a good challenge...
The last boss is Shuyin, but the hardest boss is hidden under some temple thingy. His name is Trema or Trama, something like that. And he does have 999,999 hp.

For Fritos.

Last edited by Stealth on Aug 19th, 2005 at 04:44 AM

Old Post Aug 19th, 2005 04:35 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote