KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » the matrix cell phone

the matrix cell phone
Started by: shadow_bolter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shadow_bolter

the matrix cell phone

is it true? are they really makeing one?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 05:17 PM
shadow_bolter is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_bolter a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_bolter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

they made two and they're discontinued. if you want one, you're SOL... unless you go to ebay.

sequel phones
(please log in to view the image)

original phones
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:04 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

i heard about those somewhere

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:08 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

u know how much that would cost though$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$????????

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:09 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

well, the sequel phones were around $300 originally. but if you go to e-bay, they go for at least $700 to $2000.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:45 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

My mama has the second one.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 07:58 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i woulda love to get a hold on that second phone. they only work in asia and europe. d@mn dual band technology.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 08:48 PM
shadow_bolter

now thats nice

damn i want one of those

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 06:41 PM
shadow_bolter is currently offline Click here to Send shadow_bolter a Private Message Find more posts by shadow_bolter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

yes quite...i almost got one, until i couldn't find it anymore

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 08:22 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the sequel phone were so odd looking, i didn't think they would make working models. i was too late when i found out that samsung manufactured them. i woulda loved to get a hold of one.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 11:03 PM
Korri

got it raver

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:23 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

eek! get out!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:38 PM
jinXed by JaNx

They only made 10,000 of the reloaded phones. I have number 1257. I was able to get one right away through the matrix site. I now they sold out after only about a month. I paid $400 for mine. If you are planning to get one or would like to. Let me tell you that it is a waste of money. I'm glad i have one for memorabillia and all, but if i could go back in time i would have saved myself $400. If you try and get one now, dont plan on paying less than a $1000. The coolest thing about the phone is the way it slides down and sounds like a gun cocking.The voice recognition is also nice. you can have it recognize you voice to turn on or dial a number.When i say get me an exit, it dials my friend. Thats about it. The service is terrible. you can only get serve through sprint with the damn thing. There is also no features on the damn thing. No camera, no internet capabilities, it really was about $300 to much. Your just paying for memerobillia.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

sprint sucks. that's why the unlocked phone on e-bay was worth so much more... WAY more.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:52 PM
Korri

quote:
Originally posted by mc pee pants
eek! get out!

ok i lied Llaughing out loudL

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 12:44 PM
Korri is currently offline Find more posts by Korri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Everyone's got such cool fonts and pictures and moving fonts and stuff...what have I got? An avatar....Korri's moving sig is nice....wink

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 06:28 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Korri
ok i lied Llaughing out loudL

embarrasment i've been had by the korricle...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx

quote:
sprint sucks. that's why the unlocked phone on e-bay was worth so much more... WAY more.

It isnt worth more. Atleast not an additional $500 which those people are charging. It is still the same phone that has no features what so ever. I mean a brand new $100 phone can get you internet acces and a camera, and also voice recognition, not to mention open access to the carrier of your choice. trust me, unless you are a nutty bastard for the matrix, this phone is not even worth $100. this is comming from a die hard fan of the franchise.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 01:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Korri

quote:
embarrasment i've been had by the korricle...

your not the only one raver

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 11:57 AM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

Nevermind....it don't matter....

ragesRemorse right though, you'd have to be a nutty... (I won't say) I've said it before but.....well bye

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 12:55 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote