KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » The Spiderman / Manspider movie debate debacle.

The Spiderman / Manspider movie debate debacle.
Started by: Mr Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

The Spiderman / Manspider movie debate debacle.

This is not worthy of it's own thread, but considering the amount of "who would win a fight between Aunt May and Galactus" threads I've seen I don't feel too bad.

It struck me today that the rabid dogs that have ripped into the Spider-Man movie claiming to be the one true golden torch bearers of the bible that is Spidey have - time and time again - committed the one cardinal sin that every Spidey fan knows marks the fond fans from the dick-tugging dweebs.

Look at all those posts from the "organic webbing is a sin" brigade. See how many times they spell Spider-Man "Spiderman" without the hyphen.

Stan Lee would kick your collective pimply asses for that one - so please don't expect me to take you seriously* as Spidey fans from now on - you have shown your true colours and they are not red and blue.

* Ok you got me, it's a lie - I never did.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:45 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

yah i iknow. by the way my nick dont have a hiphen cos it dindt alowed,hun............and my colour isnt red and blue its spider-man only, mine is yellow and green............... Happy Dance laughing

iŽll open another topic soon. to finish that
and also a topic about the green goblin............as soon as i capture screener from my dvd

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:30 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

lol...Aunt May vs. Galactus. Let's hear your opinions on that one. What is ONE way May can win? Be creative. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 01:33 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Re: The Spiderman / Manspider movie debate debacle.

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
This is not worthy of it's own thread, but considering the amount of "who would win a fight between Aunt May and Galactus" threads I've seen I don't feel too bad.

It struck me today that the rabid dogs that have ripped into the Spider-Man movie claiming to be the one true golden torch bearers of the bible that is Spidey have - time and time again - committed the one cardinal sin that every Spidey fan knows marks the fond fans from the dick-tugging dweebs.

Look at all those posts from the "organic webbing is a sin" brigade. See how many times they spell Spider-Man "Spiderman" without the hyphen.

Stan Lee would kick your collective pimply asses for that one - so please don't expect me to take you seriously* as Spidey fans from now on - you have shown your true colours and they are not red and blue.

* Ok you got me, it's a lie - I never did.

Oh right, and you are the number one Spiderman (without the hyphen; I'm so sorry, please forgive me roll eyes (sarcastic) ) fan in the world.
At least I don't refer to the character as childlike as you do 'Spidey'
Save your self-righteous speech for someone who gives a damn about what you say.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:54 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Screw you. We ain't the ones who coined the nickname. Stan himself did. He has said in many interviews that one thing he likes about most Marvel comics is that he was able to give the characters nicknames. Not like that weak ass Superman.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 10:20 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bigp

quote:
Originally posted by Zephonim
Not like that weak ass Superman....

...Who of course doesn't have a nickname.

Oh wait, he does. It's Supes.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 02:27 AM
bigp is currently offline Click here to Send bigp a Private Message Find more posts by bigp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

Don't care about his damn nickname. He's still a f#%@!ing pussy.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 05:58 AM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Don't care about his damn nickname. He's still a f#%@!ing pussy.

Oh yeah right, compared to Spiderman maybe?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:33 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

I did present the Spiderman name right did I? Oh no! I didn't. Damn, I keep meaning to include the hyphen and it just slips my mind every time- I must not be a true fan at all roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:39 AM
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Screw you.

Er, no thanks......

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:41 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lord Shadowz-WHat a jerk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 08:58 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
Lord Shadowz-WHat a jerk roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sticks and stones

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 09:05 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

........may brake my bones but words will never hurt me

what are you a child? What the f**k?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 09:45 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

quote:
Originally posted by Stormy Day
........may brake my bones but words will never hurt me

what are you a child? What the f**k?

No.... it just makes sense. A word is a word, nothing more. no expression

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 09:57 AM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Wow, it's clearly spiralled out of control. So much for freedom of speech these days.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 03:34 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

coughCHILDcough

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 06:44 PM
Zephonim

Weak ass Superman.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2004 11:22 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
No.... it just makes sense. A word is a word, nothing more. no expression

mommy mommy a kid on the play ground called me a name

dont worry son just trick yourself into thinking what he says doesnt matter roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 12:01 AM
bigp

Jesus...grow up, the lot of you. It's like a kindergarten on this thread.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 03:25 AM
bigp is currently offline Click here to Send bigp a Private Message Find more posts by bigp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, if you dont like it you can leave smile

Old Post Jun 19th, 2004 06:07 AM