KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » hogwarts triangle-relatioship story

wat do think bout my story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
awesum 1 11.11%
good 4 44.44%
ok 2 22.22%
you suck at writing 2 22.22%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

hogwarts triangle-relatioship story
Started by: hk_*^^*

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hk_*^^*

Question hogwarts triangle-relatioship story

hi ppl, um im going 2 post a new story here ..soon, i think tomorow, hope u ppl will like it..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 11:13 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

ok .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:44 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

that sounds good smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:24 PM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

sounds great to me....................when u posting?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:51 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

sounds cool. cool when r u gonna post some?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:23 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

today~ it's when harry, hermione and ron are in the 6th grade.

As Harry, Hermione and Ron settled into the train compartment the train shook again and their suitcases fell once more. Frustrated, they stood up to put it back. When they were settled in for good they were interrupted by a bang and their compartment door sliding open. " Hey look, if it isn't the mudblood and her mudblood lover gang." Draco smirked at them with Crabbe and Goyle standing behind him. Ron looked up and whipped his wand out. "Ron, don't. Forget about the loser. Don't scoop down to his level." Hermione said as she glared at Draco. "Draco, why don't you take your fat bodyguards and your smirk off our compartment cuz we don't remember saying that it was ok for you to be here." Draco's smirk disappeared, "Watch your mouth Potty, you won't be so brave if you were wandless and the dark lord had his wand in your face." Harry glared as they stepped out of their compartment.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:24 PM
hk_*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send hk_*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by hk_*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

i hope u ppl will like it...........

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:25 PM
Midnight109

whats fourth grade........? you should write 5th year or 6th year or 7th year , like JK does .

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 11:39 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

huh?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 12:20 AM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HermioneLover14
*CRAZY IN LOVE*

what do you mean Hermione202 he/she wrote 6th grade not 4th grade?That was good hk*^^* smile

~*I LOVE IV@N*~
I'M SO HAPPY!!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 04:16 AM
HermioneLover14 is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneLover14 a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneLover14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

thnx.
sry, i jus came back frum camp

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:10 PM
hk_*^^*

The train rolled on into the sunset and the three of them took their school robes out and pulled them on. As the train slowed down, they walked out into the now crowded train corridor outside the compartments and followed the crowd out of the train. Outside at the Hogsmeade train station they heard the familiar voice over the crowd. "Hi Hagrid!" Harry yelled out over the noise. Hagrid waved at them and led the first years to the lake. At the great hall they waited for the first years to come. The big oak door opened and the first years, with 2 of them soaking wet walked in led my Professor McGonagall(dunno how to spell her name...4 got). "They look so cute." Hermione said. Harry turned at her and smiled. (not going to do a song..cuz i dunno know what to write for that.)They looked away when Professor McGonagall said, "Welcome first years. Now when I call your name step up to the stool and put on the hat. The sorting hat will tell you which house you will be in for the next 7 years of your life.Jennifer Arwen." A soaking looking girl, shivering, stepped up and sat on the stool. After a tiny pause the sorting hat called out "Ravenclaw!" And the list went on. At last all the first years were sorted and foods appeared on the gold plates and drinks in the gold cup.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 11:22 PM
hk_*^^*

n/ebody..?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:32 PM
crazykim

its good

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 03:34 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SiriusRox**
beyond the veil

this sounds great, keep it up!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:13 PM
SiriusRox** is currently offline Click here to Send SiriusRox** a Private Message Find more posts by SiriusRox** Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

i agree^^

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 06:45 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hk_*^^*

i ran out of ideas...pm moi

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 04:35 PM
honey_bunny3000
HE HE

that was realy good

sig by barker he he

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 12:42 AM
honey_bunny3000 is currently offline Click here to Send honey_bunny3000 a Private Message Find more posts by honey_bunny3000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

post more

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 09:56 AM
mrblack is currently offline Click here to Send mrblack a Private Message Find more posts by mrblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bombs

great post more

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 07:14 AM
bombs is currently offline Click here to Send bombs a Private Message Find more posts by bombs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote