KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Dedhogwarts Story

Dedhogwarts Story
Started by: kaz larner

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kaz larner
Nice new Doctor..........

Dedhogwarts Story

Tess looked at her hands as she and the other first years walked through the gaint doors in to the main hall. "so he's not gonna shout at me in front of everyone is he?"she whispered to laura who was on her right.
"dont worry he'll only turn you into a camel." taylor answered as they walked into the big room Tess looked around she saw there were four long tables and hovering over the top were letters and numbers "17W, 24C, 62D, 43B" and they were in different colours. "form names" laura said Tess nodded in agreement.
Tess looked over to the other side of the room and noticed there was a youngish man talkin to a student. Just then the room went silent and everyone faced the front. The young man walked to the front of the room and began to talk "welcome back to ded i hope you had a great hoilday and welcome to the new first years, im sure you'll enjoy your time here, but you must do your homework and go to your lessons please take your seats and enjoy your first feast here at dedhogwarts" all the first years took there seats. Tess watched as the headmaster clapped his hands twice and the nodded his head and then food appeared before them.
The students started to eat Tess looked up at the big table near the front. she noticed that the headmaster and another professor was looking at the table she was sat at. they seemed in deep decussion. "i wonder when my alien family is gonna turn up to take you away Tess."
"What?" she turned sharply to look at another adult.
"hello, im professor Minyatur, head of this house."
"Oh, sorry i...a...i was just looking around." Tess smiled as the professor smile back.
"i know, i teach Divination i hope to see you there... and be careful when you walk into the room." she smiled again and went back to the table to where the professor ate.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 04:59 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

yes

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2005 05:01 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

nobody likes my story i guess i'll have to start another one thats better
sad confused

Mmmm...nice new Doctor....

Old Post Apr 6th, 2005 07:24 PM
kaz larner is currently offline Click here to Send kaz larner a Private Message Find more posts by kaz larner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

ummmm.....
so that's just how it starts....
i don't get the storyline yet.....
but if you post more i'll keep reading

ooooo, i like your sig.!

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:48 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
O.A.R21

Yea keep going! I't will get better!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 01:59 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by O.A.R21
Yea keep going! I't will get better!

must agree

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 02:43 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

i'm kinda interested in ware this is going. is this like about Hogwarts but it's not really Hogwarts or what?

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:39 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

probably not Hogwarts...

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:17 AM
kaz larner

its like a different hogwarts a different6 headmaster and professors so hope u like it big grin

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 08:26 AM
little kitten

nope didnt read it cos it prob sucks! thumb down

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 08:55 AM
little kitten is currently offline Click here to Send little kitten a Private Message Find more posts by little kitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

Just then the big doors burst open and three other adults walked up to the main table, right to where headmaster doran was seated.
"still trying to make this loser of a school work then." one peron asked as they looked around the room.
"yes, and you'll do right not to insult my school in front of me." headmaster doran replied gently.
the other two adults laughed. "our school would kick your schools back-side anyday." they said.
professor nina murmered to professor minyatur "next they gonna say my daddy could beat your daddy in a fight." then she turned to the people in front of her.
"whats the matter nothing left to ruin at your own school?"
they acted as though they hadn't heard her. "well the reason were here is because my school wants to challange your school,so what do you say doran?" and the other man put his hand out to headmaster doran.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 03:59 PM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

I'd say it's OK, sorry Kaz...

Originally posted by HPaddict
ooooo, i like your sig.!

Thanks big grin

Originally posted by little kitten

You remember me? I go to your school! Kaz told me about you jining KMC, welcome! big grin

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 04:39 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

Originally posted by little kitten

that's not nice
he just started writing....
you didn't even read it how can you judge his work?

don't listen to her kaz larner
she's only a junior member

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:20 PM
kaz larner

hello im a her not a him ok

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:29 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

o sorry!
don't hurt me!
please don't!
i haven't had tome to look at your profile
and anyone whose profile i haven't read i call a him

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 7th, 2005 07:59 PM
O.A.R21

I think your doing great! Alot better than i could do creating a new school! big grin keep going!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 12:49 AM
O.A.R21 is currently offline Click here to Send O.A.R21 a Private Message Find more posts by O.A.R21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

keep going Kaz

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 09:48 AM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaz larner

you like my story thank you big grin big grin

Old Post Apr 8th, 2005 05:52 PM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

you are a wonderful authoress
your not mad at me are you??

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 01:14 AM
kaz larner

no why wuld i be?

Old Post Apr 9th, 2005 08:44 AM