KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Actual Star Wars RPG

The Actual Star Wars RPG
Started by: ewansbabe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

The Actual Star Wars RPG

This is where the game starts!! So start whenever you're ready...
may the force be with you!

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:16 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

I'l start

*Dennis was in battle against Count Dooku. He and other Jedi were sent to investigate a base on the other side of the planet. He was blocking and slashing here and there in fast speed. Him and Dooku get in a sabre clash*

Dennis: "Dont expect to win..Dooku"

Dooku: "This is only the beginning of my power.."

*Dooku cuts the lights my slashing at the wires on the ground. Dennis and Dooku's sabres are the only light in the room. They block and slash here and there, until Dennis knocks Dooku's sabre out of his hand. He uses the force to push Dooku to the other side*

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 9th, 2005 11:36 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

Raevynn lays imobile on her side in the middle of a desert. Her sences are slowly beginning to return, but she still cannot move a muscel

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:21 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dennis jumps, about to strike Dooku, when he uses the force to return his Lightsabre, and blocks his attack just in time*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 10th, 2005 12:25 AM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Guys have been to the star wars: role playing section. There was written there at the Welcome to the Star Wars Role-Playing Area!New arrivals please read! that all Star Wars RP games are played in here, either hosted or unhosted, controlled or otherwise, as part of a tight Star Wars community on this board!

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:47 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

i was given permission

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:45 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Koyi wields her saber around in an open courtyard, her headtails spin as she whips around. Suddenly, she senses that Obi-Wan's second Skywalker apprentice is in trouble she concentrates to try to figure out exactly where he is, and what's wrong.

Old Post May 10th, 2005 02:47 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dooku throws Dennis off of him, and uses force lightning. Dennis blocks with his sabre, and uses the force to push Dooku away from him. He gets up, and charges at Dooku*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 12:17 AM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

((I need a like master dude cause im only 11 in the RP if thats ok))

Old Post May 11th, 2005 01:30 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Muffin

Kra-Dakh opens his eyes. He quickly grabs his black robe with his red and white ligthsabres and hops onto his speeder. His first destination is a Control center, not faraway from the base in which Dennis and Dooku are duelling.

Old Post May 11th, 2005 06:22 PM
Darth Muffin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Muffin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Muffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~I'll be you're mentor!~
Navenillikah walked through the temple with his robes hitting the waxed floor behind him...

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post May 12th, 2005 03:16 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Muffin

Kra-Dakh stops and jumps of the speeder. He goes to the hangar of the station, where somebody is expecting him...

Old Post May 12th, 2005 07:15 PM
Darth Muffin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Muffin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Muffin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dooku and Dennis slash and block everywhere. Dennis spins around, blocking one of Dooku's moves, and slashes and blocks again*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 09:35 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]OoOoh.. A master wouldbe good for me too. Im only 15, and have no home or anything...[]

"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:27 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SilentWolf
[]OoOoh.. A master wouldbe good for me too. Im only 15, and have no home or anything...[]

(i could)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:39 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]koool[]
Raevynn's eyes fluttered open, and a searing pain throbbed through her head. She willed her arm to move towards it, and she bit her lip as the pain intensified

Old Post May 13th, 2005 01:41 AM
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

((*sniffs*Whata bout me?! lol))

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:15 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dooku and Dennis get into another clash, and Dennis speaks* You will die Dooku...*Dennis and Dooku's moves become slower. Dennis knocks Dooku's sabre hand aside with his foot, spins, and stabs Dooku in the stomach, his back facing Dooku. Dooku stares in awe at the sabre in his chest, and falls back*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:17 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The .hacker
((*sniffs*Whata bout me?! lol))

(if u want but think some one else offered)

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:22 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

chadow woke up startled. she was sick of these disturbing dreams about zarath. a tear rolled down the girls cheek, se wondered why she couldnt of died instead, but that was getting her no where. she needed to train.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:31 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote