KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Darkseid vs Drax the Destroyer

Darkseid vs Drax the Destroyer
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid vs Drax the Destroyer

Darkseid (not the current jobber, not pre-crisis though, just the normal middle-powered one from like the 80's and 90's)

VS

Drax the Destroyer (no power gem, not the gay thin one, just the jacked ass one from the Infinity Crusade/War)

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:35 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

darkseid

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 08:46 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Draxs Powers are great thou

Attachment: draxprf.jpg
This has been downloaded 144 time(s).

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 10:08 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Drax

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 02:51 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Darkseid

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:08 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:21 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Compelling arguments from both sides roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 03:57 AM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Darkseids momma

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:25 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:29 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?

yeah but his momma would tear even the strongest version of Darkseid to pieces.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:34 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by King KAM
yeah but his momma would tear even the strongest version of Darkseid to pieces.

i wouldnt doubt it...

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:38 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
i wouldnt doubt it...

Me either.... one time Supes forgot to wipe his boots off before entering, KO'ed him...in one swing of her might cosmic powered purse.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 04:43 AM
olympian

Even without being a jobber, he was never that impressive the mainstream post crisis.

Drax, da destroyer.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 08:17 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?>>

yep, except i don't think drax is herald level. and even the 'wimp' version would likely beat him. he's still as strong as supes + the omega beams.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 05:49 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by leonidas
<<Unless he's the wimp version, the older Darkseid should at least be able to handle a Herald-level being, right? He was actually feared once, remember?>>

yep, except i don't think drax is herald level. and even the 'wimp' version would likely beat him. he's still as strong as supes + the omega beams.

True enough smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:00 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulking Hurler

Most likely Darkseid. The run of Darkseid immediately after the Crisis was just PC-lite. He changed his power to match Superman's diminished power, but he fulfilled the same position, the god that the Devil prays to. While I believe Drax can take Superman, due to his overwhelming physical advantages, Darkseid most likely wins this one, simply because, at the time, his power level was still near Pre-Crisis levels, just lowered in accordance with Superman's.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:25 PM
Hulking Hurler is currently offline Click here to Send Hulking Hurler a Private Message Find more posts by Hulking Hurler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Drax could probably beat him in a straight up fight, but Darkseid would certainly be able to beat him with intellect. It would be out of character for DS to just try and wrestle Drax with brute force. That would be out of character for any super intellect villain.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 06:48 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY ME AS MY LAST THREAD CREATION, SO PLEASE, KEEP IT GOING. THANX EVERYONE

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:15 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by armandovalles
JUST SO EVERYONE KNOWS THIS THREAD WAS MADE BY ME AS MY LAST THREAD CREATION, SO PLEASE, KEEP IT GOING. THANX EVERYONE

If thats true you will be missed my friendsmile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:42 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea man come to the "goodbye everyone" thread. That's my thread for saying bye to everyone. Thanx though man.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2005 09:51 PM