KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What Are You Girls Thinking?

What Are You Girls Thinking?
Started by: TheQuincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

What Are You Girls Thinking?

Tell Me. I Would like to know. In fact, every guy here would like to know. Tell me this, what is this supposed to mean: "I'm sorry, you're too nice." Also, wats with the constant downfall of nice guys because alot of these girls go after the ridiculous morons who do crack and crap, then come complaining to the nice guys? Please inform me. And guys, if you have questions, nows the time to ask these ladies.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:47 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

good idea iv had the ohh i went out with the wrong lad i should of picked you well why didnt you imm always the one left to clear things up aahhhhh

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:49 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Damn right yoda!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:53 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

girls like guys they can't have...they like "bad boys" so if a guy is really nice they know he's always gonna be there and there's no mystery

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:53 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I'm thinking "What Are You Girls Thinking?" Sounds like you are implying we are all girls. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:56 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

Ok.. when girls say that.. or when i do.. i mean it like "your to nice" as in.. our to good of a friend to date and we dont wanna ruin your friendship

most of the time friendship means alot to a girl yes

or what Linds said.. thats pretty close to thumb up

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 02:58 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

**** i liked no i was in love with this girl for about half a year we were best mates i didnt have the balls to ask her out so she ended up with my best mate and i set them up im just to damn nice all i wnt is love and i cant get it ahhhhhhh sad

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:01 AM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

'Fraid not spoooon. I just figured that if a girl read it, she would know that i was talking to them. do not think that I was implying you were a chick. But girls, what makes you think just because someone is nice occasionally doesn't mean they can be a "Bad boy" or whatever?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:02 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i think the whole im a bad boy is horrible who wants a lad how is smaked off his man **** and steals everythoing in sight when you can have a boy who will love you and be there for you always

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:04 AM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth-yoda
**** i liked no i was in love with this girl for about half a year we were best mates i didnt have the balls to ask her out so she ended up with my best mate and i set them up im just to damn nice all i wnt is love and i cant get it ahhhhhhh sad
yeah i've done that before.. just ima chick stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:05 AM
Lady Lithoniel is currently offline Click here to Send Lady Lithoniel a Private Message Find more posts by Lady Lithoniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Perhaps we're beter off alone. Some chickas can be very ignorant. Forgiving their cheating boyfriends. Maybe we are better off alone dude.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:06 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

i prefer nice, sensitive guys but all the ones i know already have boyfriends stick out tongue

xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

its hell now i dont even talk to the girl much and i still love her

Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i dont wanna be alone i want a girl who will love me who i can cuddle in bed at night who i can love back i

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:07 AM
PimpXMaster
Number One Pimp

And Yet Girls, have the nerve to talk shit, on how a guy only wants a girl for their looks. Well I am going to use this one.

For the unattracitive girls, I say i don't want to go out with you because there is no mystery, so I want a sexy girl that does naughty aka bad things and live it up.

The Number One Pimp

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:08 AM
PimpXMaster is currently offline Click here to Send PimpXMaster a Private Message Find more posts by PimpXMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

And we get the pimpmasters opinion. Good point man.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:09 AM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i just wish i could find someone to love me

Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
i prefer nice, sensitive guys but all the ones i know already have boyfriends stick out tongue
i know what you mean!

i finally got the 'sweetheart' at my school and guess what... he an ass

Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

most lads are hey want you for sex **** and a trophy girl i dont and i cant find a girl

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:11 AM
Lady Lithoniel
PYROFLY

Originally posted by darth-yoda
i dont wanna be alone i want a girl who will love me who i can cuddle in bed at night who i can love back i
believe it or not.. alot.. ALOT of girls want a guy like that.. one that always says they love them, cuddles them all the time.. would do anything for them love

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 03:11 AM