KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » my story

do u like my story
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
its wicked 2 25.00%
its ok 3 37.50%
its boring 1 12.50%
its the crapest things ive ever read 2 25.00%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

my story
Started by: mrblack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mrblack

Smile my story

chapter 1 same old summer

As the days drew closer to going back to hogwarts , harry was lying there in bed when hedwig, came Hflutturing in from out side carring a pile of letters one with a pink enverlope , harry opened the pink enverloped letter it read to Harry i think your the sweetest boy ive ever met ,i wish one day me and u can be something love from your seacret admire????

Last edited by mrblack on Aug 31st, 2005 at 09:17 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:15 PM
mrblack is currently offline Click here to Send mrblack a Private Message Find more posts by mrblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

that evening harry was feeding hedwig wen uncle vernon shouted " HARRY GET DOWN HERE AND MAKE US OUR TEA"harry came stamping down the stairs

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:19 PM
mrblack is currently offline Click here to Send mrblack a Private Message Find more posts by mrblack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

write moor

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:20 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

do u like it then shall i write more??

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:24 PM
mrblack

harry said to himself under his breath i cant wait to get away from here "why do i have to make u tea i only, make ur breakfast and get your post " said harry " you will do wat i tell u, now do it " said uncle vernon

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:27 PM
mcd222

harry wished he was seventeen so that he could tern his uncle vernon into a mouse, he knew that the only reason that he was still hear was that his ante would not let his uncle throw him out

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:54 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrblack

harry has now gone to bed and then hermione ginny and ron comes and takes harry to the burrow

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 09:58 PM
mcd222

as harry stairs at ginny he feels his knees go weak, he hope she dint feel as gutted as he did at there brake up but he thought that she did

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:04 PM
mrblack

"oh harry i love please tell me that you love me to " said ginny "oh yes i love u loads

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:07 PM
mcd222

harry replied of course i love you but I've already tolled you why we can't be together
you know once this is all other we can be together

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:16 PM
mrblack

but i dont care about u know who i wont to be with you forever

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 01:01 PM
Diamonds
I'm Special.

And then a huge bomb came and blew the house up. Voldermort had just entered the house, stupidly with his remaining horcruxes, to kill everyone, but he was killed by the bomb. Harry and Ginny were the only ones left alive.
"Oh, Harry, now we can be together forever! Kiss me!!!!!!!!!!"
Harry and Ginny spent hours kissing.

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:31 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

haha sorry, I just had to spoil something, erase it. HaHaHaHaHa laughing out loud laughing

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 02:32 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

harry looked at her for a long time & then said lets srot this out when we get back to the burrow.
Ron garbed Hermione hand and Ginny grabbed Harry's
Ron said to harry that they would have to disabreat so Ron grabbed hedwig's cage and harry grabbed his trunk.
it felt great having Ginny holding his hand again as they disapeard

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:29 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Uh....what's "disabreat"?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 05:50 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

disapparit sorry my mistake
what do u think

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:09 PM
Midnight109

A little less spelling errors and giving a little more detail , and i'll be good . By the way , isn't there some rule that says you have to post 500 characters each time you post more for your story ?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:22 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jlee17xoxo412

Needs allot more detail dude.... allot. Also try to take your time with it, we have like two years.You do have a great story plot though so just try to make it into chapters and not into sentences. I think you should also check your spelling too.

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 06:49 PM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mcd222

with a too cracks like a wipe four people appeared out side the burrow. they walked up to the door and knocked three times when miss Weasley asked who's there. they each said there names. after a few seconds the door opened and they were let into the kitchen. as they stepped into the house the they sour that the table was surrounded by people. sitting there was Mr & miss Weasley, Alastor Moody, Minerva McGonagall, Ruebeus Hagrid, Nymphadora Tonks, and Remus Lupin they were all members of the Order of the Phoenix. they grated him with cheery hello's. then professor McGonagall went business like, she said that it was time for them to get back to the headquarters but as dumbledore was dead they needed a new secret keeper

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:11 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ur rushing .....just to tell ya

Old Post Sep 1st, 2005 07:50 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote