KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » which race would you chose?

which race would you chose?
Started by: st@rlight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
st@rlight
twilight

which race would you chose?

Which race from lotr would you chose to be? i wanna be an immortal elf yes

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:34 PM
st@rlight is currently offline Click here to Send st@rlight a Private Message Find more posts by st@rlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nerdanel
Ice Queen

half elf half human

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 06:36 PM
Nerdanel is currently offline Click here to Send Nerdanel a Private Message Find more posts by Nerdanel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Mortal man I think (assuming we're ruling out Maiar as a choice)

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:40 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Half man, half elf, and half fighting kangaroo.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2006 07:43 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st@rlight
twilight

pure elf race... a vanyar more exactly angel. i would love to live in the woods happy to live in paradise, near beautiful and pure imortal citizens beer . of course, there would be a problem: are elves makin beer? confused if yes, they would be for shure the perfect race...

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2006 12:13 PM
st@rlight is currently offline Click here to Send st@rlight a Private Message Find more posts by st@rlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
st@rlight
twilight

ok, you can continue.... noone will harm you..

Old Post Oct 5th, 2006 06:26 PM
jainasolo55

hobbit! love big grin

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 04:50 PM
jainasolo55 is currently offline Click here to Send jainasolo55 a Private Message Find more posts by jainasolo55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

Changing my mind actually after some reading I'm not sure if Mortal Man would be my choice I'm thinking maybe more along the lines of Dwarf at the moment.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2007 05:27 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

HObbits!!!!!!

although I would not want to be like rosie......... 13 children? Yikes!!!!

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 12:38 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

I think a Hobbit life would be too boring for me (with a few noteable exceptions)

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 02:52 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mortal Man for me. We seem to do all the actual important things, while the Elves just get high in the woods...

Old Post Jan 19th, 2007 05:57 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hobbit for me it would be genious just drinking, smoking and doin a bit of gardening now n then

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Feb 4th, 2007 09:30 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

Man!

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 01:16 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Its a very easy choice, an elf -your immortal.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 04:20 PM
Count Makashi is currently offline Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Count Makashi
Its a very easy choice, an elf -your immortal.

I don't know if I'd wanna be immortal. Get a bit borin' n that

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 09:14 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I'd be a ringwraith. Ha. no expression

Old Post Feb 5th, 2007 11:08 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naz
I'd be a ringwraith. Ha. no expression

*hits Naz with a flaming club* Ha. no expression

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Feb 6th, 2007 11:22 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

perhaps a numenor man, its actually men who do most of the greatest feets in lord of the rings, elves are simply held as great but so often are they felled just as a man prevails and the Numenor are perhaps the greatest men only ofc id be the ones before they are corrupt smile

the corrupt ones get owned

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 07:53 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

It all depends.

Personally, my choice is down to two: 1) A Vanya, (specifically one who participated in the War of Wrath at the close of the First Age); or 2) A Man of the House of Bëor or Hador, depending of course upon the exact date. (I'd rather be a Man of the House of Bëor earlier; a Man of the House of Hador later.)

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 01:30 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I'd want to be a Lothlorien elf. They're are elegant, but have the threatening feeling about them. Like Galadriel.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Apr 4th, 2007 02:39 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote