KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Hulk 2

Hulk 2
Started by: Drac39

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drac39

Barf Hulk 2

I heard it was about Grey Hulk,I`d like it to take place in South America as Hulk's ending suggests

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 12:18 AM
Drac39 is currently offline Click here to Send Drac39 a Private Message Find more posts by Drac39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

WOW already talk about Hulk 2 and I have yet to see the first one, is it any good Drac?

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 01:22 AM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drac39

It is awesome,see it right away

Old Post Jun 26th, 2003 02:30 AM
Drac39 is currently offline Click here to Send Drac39 a Private Message Find more posts by Drac39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

How does he turn into Grey Hulk???

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:52 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

In the comics the Hulk has different personalities and they manifest in different Hulks color but green is the dominant one, theres even a hulk thats smart, he retains his intelligence after he turns to hulk and in an alternate reality theres a hulk that calls himself The Maestro which kills every superheroe/villain in the world and rules the world!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 07:40 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slybaghouse
A breath of fresh air

Get to finally see it tonight along with T3 at the drive in big grin

- Winston Churchill

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2003 11:30 PM
Slybaghouse is currently offline Click here to Send Slybaghouse a Private Message Find more posts by Slybaghouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

Well hope it does better then the first hulk.In the box office it free falled form it strong opening which was the best for a June movie.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 01:01 AM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

There will not be a second movie...........it has been out for weeks and still hasn't made it's money back.......it's still in the hole over $60 million dollars..............if you believe there will be a sequel, you are dreaming.......

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:42 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Hulk 2 has Rosie O'Donnel signed on to play Ravage.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 06:11 AM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

Oh my God!!! hulk 2???????????
nooo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! ='(
I'll pray.. for this movie doeesnt appear!!
come on!!! its a Loser movieE!!

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:29 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

the first movie was the shittiest marvel movie ive ever seen...it had the worst storyline!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:32 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by sk8stuff09
the first movie was the shittiest marvel movie ive ever seen...it had the worst storyline!!

lol you must not have seen the phantom movie the failed 1996 Billy Zane version, there are talk of a remake though.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 06:00 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gabimr2

in one word you can define.. what the hulk is..
i was thinkin for a long time..(lol)
and now.. I want to tell everybody that the hulk..
its a...

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

madee by.. the one himself love

pascuaLaaa rockss! Iam not so bad..once u get to know me angel

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 06:22 AM
gabimr2 is currently offline Click here to Send gabimr2 a Private Message Find more posts by gabimr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

they will make profit from hulk, and a lot too. When you think about Hulk games, rentals and merchandise they will...so to speak...go into the green.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:03 PM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

doubtfull..............

it's hard to recoup $50 million dollars you lost on a movie through merchandising and video games...........this isn't 50 thousand dollars, it's 50 million dollars...........not to mention the actuall cost you will have to add to the debt just for the production of sed merchandise and video games............

face it..........the Hulk was a money pit.......it will never see a profit....ever..........

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 01:15 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-NuT
Seeks the Ring

think worldwide mate. over 120 mil in america alone, not to mention the rest of the world. i estimate a total of 300 mil worldwide.

Frodo - My dear Sam.

Gollum - My Precious!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 10:00 AM
P-NuT is currently offline Click here to Send P-NuT a Private Message Find more posts by P-NuT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skule
blissfully ignorant

whoa dudes the hulk was so corny, it was one of the corniest movies i ever seen, only good thing was jennifer connelly, mmmmmm slurp love

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 10:41 AM
skule is currently offline Click here to Send skule a Private Message Find more posts by skule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunchb0x
Australian Paradox

The Hulk is truely the worst movie ive seen in many a year, oh and Badkittykitty....Phantom isn't a Marvel comic,and the movie shits on Hulk, Eric Banner I was once proud to say "He's Australian.." sigh................................................... nah Erics a champ, better movie next time ey mate?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:40 AM
Lunchb0x is currently offline Click here to Send Lunchb0x a Private Message Find more posts by Lunchb0x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morph

Dude, I liked the Hulk. You HAVE to admit that it was better than DareDevil, with that dolphin's ass, Ben Affleck.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 07:10 PM
Morph is currently offline Click here to Send Morph a Private Message Find more posts by Morph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tracker

I thought Hulk was a good movie. The story that was written did not take any more liberties reinventing the history then Marvel does every few months with the latest version of (insert comic title here).

This like a lot of other first movies had a lot to establish in doing so it may have given a little up in the action department but it laid a solid framework for sequels. . I look forward to the second one.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:58 AM
Tracker is currently offline Click here to Send Tracker a Private Message Find more posts by Tracker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote