KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
Started by: The_Dark_Lord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Chapter 1

There was nothing unusual about the hot suburbs of Privet Drive.It was the second heat wave in two years and Harry Potter was wondering the streets deep in thought about the events that happened two weeks ago,he had lost the closest person to a father,he had lost his godfather,Sirius Black.not in an ordinary accedent but in a wizards duel.
Harry Potter is no ordinary boy ,he is a wizard fresh from his O.W.Ls(Ordinary Wizard Levels) from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and awaiting his results from his fifth year exams.
Harry dwelled on the thought of what would have happened if any of his friends were hurt badly or worse killed all because i wanted to play the hero.They could died and now look i've lost the closest person to my father all because of me stupid me.Harry kicked a near by lamp post and felt a sharp stabbing pain shoot through hi toe.
The neighbours peered at Harry through their curtains as Harry up the drive to number 4.The neighbours always liked to gossip about the baggy clothes Harry wore and about his unusual lightning bolt shapped scar on his forehead which makes him even more famous because Harry's parents were killed by the worlds most evil wizard who calls himself "Lord Voldemort"to the rest of the magical world his name is so frightening they call him "You Know Who" who was the worlds most powerful dark wizard who when tried to do the same killing curse to kill Harry's parents they were killed but when he turned his wand on Harry,he could not kill him because of the sacrifice his mum left after she got her sef killed that branch af magic Voldemort had forgotten about and when tried he was wipped from his own body not dead but just alive.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:52 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Hi guys come and read my version of Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince it starts off slow but gets better as i continue.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 04:54 PM
The_Dark_Lord is currently offline Click here to Send The_Dark_Lord a Private Message Find more posts by The_Dark_Lord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sugar&sweet

ok i justed read it and its ok for the begining, better than wat i can do, i wouldnt even no how to start! when r u going to write more? its kool

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 05:22 PM
sugar&sweet is currently offline Click here to Send sugar&sweet a Private Message Find more posts by sugar&sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

its a good start
hope u write more

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:15 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Here is some more i hope you like it.
As Harry got to the from door it opened and framed in the door way was Harry's uncle Vernon he was a big beefy man with hardly any neck and a very large moustache."where have you been?your cousin Dudley has been back for an hour already"(Dudley ,who looks a lot like uncle Vernon.He has a large,pink face,not much neck,small watery blue eyes and,thick,blond hair that lay smooth on his thick.fat head).Harry looked past his uncle and Dudley came waddling in to view.He had someone with him it was a girl,they were hand in hand."Hi my name is Emma.Emma Marshall.I don't want to be rude but who are you?"Harry stood transfixed to the spot Emma had bushy brow hair and she was very tall and pretty with blue eyes.Harry's stomach gave a jolt,for a second he thought it was one of his best friends Hermione Granger a very pretty girl who to Harry's good fortune was one of Harry's best friends."Hi I'm Harry.Harry Potter".Said Harry.He looked into her eyes and thought Hermione doesn't have blue eyes she has brown eyes.But uncle Vernon realised that Harry was staring at Emma so he grabbed Harry and pulled him in the door and took him to his room."why were you starring at Dudley's girlfriend like that?".Said uncle Vernon.Harry looked at his uncle and said."Like what?I just thought that she looked like someone i know.And since when has Dudley had a girlfriend?".Said Harry."Since yesterday,they met in the park by the swings.He was over joyed because he told her his name and they started talking and he asked he round and she said yes.If you mess this up for him i will kill you and i mean it".Harry looked past his uncle through the door she was standing waving at him and then she went along to Dudley's room.For a minute Harry's stomach gave a lurch he was sure it was Hermione."Stay away from them or i will throttle you got it?".Uncle Vernon said.Harry nodded.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 06:22 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Welcome! Maybe you should post this in the fanfic area.

General Fiction Area
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53

Get a moderator to move it for you.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 10:28 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dark1365
Welcome! Maybe you should post this in the fanfic area.

General Fiction Area
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f53

Get a moderator to move it for you.

yeah...this should be in the general fic area....with all the other stories about HP

Happy Halloween

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 12:44 AM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

Yeah i just wanted to see if people would read it first.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 07:55 AM
The_Dark_Lord
I luv Dan Radcliffe

I'm sorry for the trouble Dark and Raenef v

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 09:48 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Moved to Fan Fics

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 06:30 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

cool

what happened to you?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2005 05:10 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

bling

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:46 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote