KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect 'Crusher' Creel

Respect 'Crusher' Creel
Started by: Knowsbleed33

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Respect 'Crusher' Creel

(please log in to view the image)

This respect thread is dedicated to Carl 'Crusher' Creel aka. The Absorbing Man. In this thread I will cover various feats by Creel, centered mostly around battle feats. Due to his unique powerset, I had trouble deciding how I wanted to structure this thread. At first I thought I would do it the same way I did the Juggernauts thread, but I decided that that wouldn't work very well due to the fact that the vast majority of his absorption, strength, durability, etc. feats take place in the middle of battles he's having. At the end I will post other feats that don't take place during a battle.

I'd also like to give a nod to a poster over on Herochat named 'Sick Nick' for suggesting that I focus mainly on his battle feats. Without that suggestion I most likely would've gone a different way.

Origin

Carl Creel becomes the Absorbing Man:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:00 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:06 AM
Knowsbleed33 is currently offline Click here to Send Knowsbleed33 a Private Message Find more posts by Knowsbleed33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:11 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:16 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:21 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:23 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:27 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:31 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:33 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:38 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:45 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:53 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 01:57 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:00 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

(pt. 4 cont.)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Pt. 5: (note the Creel in this fight isn't "standard". In Captain Marvel v4 #16, it was explained that a time warp split Creel into 2 distinct personalities. The one in these scans, and another who was fighting with Thor during The Reigning.)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

(fight continues in the next post)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:05 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:07 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:12 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:16 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:20 AM
Knowsbleed33
You know my name

Other/Misc. battles

Creel vs. Thing: (Creel and Thing have actually battled 3 times. The battle in FF v3 #22 isn't detailed enough to post scans of here)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Pt. 2: (note Creel received an undetermind upgrade for this fight)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jan 20th, 2010 02:26 AM