KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean and Logan?!?

Jean and Logan?!?
Started by: Shadow0fabandit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shadow0fabandit

Jean and Logan?!?

Now I know that in the Comics and all of the stuff nothing happens between them. But don't you think that Ratner kind of set it up from something to happen between the two in the upcoming movies? Now, I know I am going to probably get flamed for this topic, but since they are going a seperate way from the comics don't you think it wouldn't be such a bad idea? Thoughts?

Matt

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 08:51 AM
Shadow0fabandit is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow0fabandit a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow0fabandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I don't....understand. confused

Are you asking if they should be together in the movies? Or not together? Or together in the comics? Or just not together at all?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:32 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

they shouldn't be together and the reason something happens between Logan and jean in the movie is cos' cyclops is basically non existent as a character. and i doubt anything will happen in any future movies.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:27 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Re: Jean and Logan?!?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow0fabandit
Now I know that in the Comics and all of the stuff nothing happens between them. But don't you think that Ratner kind of set it up from something to happen between the two in the upcoming movies? Now, I know I am going to probably get flamed for this topic, but since they are going a seperate way from the comics don't you think it wouldn't be such a bad idea? Thoughts?

Matt

They kinda have always had a soft spot for each other in the comics confused

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 04:33 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow0fabandit

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fiann@
I don't....understand. confused

Are you asking if they should be together in the movies? Or not together? Or together in the comics? Or just not together at all?

I don't read the comics. I know what happens in the comics. I was basically asking the movies.

Matt

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 06:47 PM
Shadow0fabandit is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow0fabandit a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow0fabandit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote