KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » X-Men Spawns Four Spin-Offs

X-Men Spawns Four Spin-Offs
Started by: eternitygoddess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eternitygoddess

X-Men Spawns Four Spin-Offs

HOLLYWOOD - Producers are planning four different spin-off movies featuring characters from X-Men film trilogy.

X-Men: The Last Stand opened worldwide last week to massive audiences who will be delighted there are more mutant movies coming soon.

Australian actor Hugh Jackman has already signed on for Wolverine, which will begin shooting next year.

And 20th Century Fox's production president Hutch Parker says, "We've also talked about doing something on the kids in (Professor X's) school, focusing on their lives, and less of a global adventure for the team."

The studio is also exploring a movie based on the character of Emma Frost, a sexy mutant telepath who can transform her skin into diamonds.

She is an X-Men comics regular, but does not feature in any of the movies. Another solo project is currently being written called Magneto, which will focus on the character's pre-villain days.

Article Copyright World Entertainment News Network All Rights Reserved.

from http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3503815

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:34 AM
eternitygoddess is currently offline Click here to Send eternitygoddess a Private Message Find more posts by eternitygoddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Three out of four of those sound interesting.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:38 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icicle
Wild Mage

Hmm, I hope they don't do so many that people get confused and anoyed.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:40 AM
Icicle is currently offline Click here to Send Icicle a Private Message Find more posts by Icicle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

yeah i hope they dont do that either

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:46 AM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

OMFG Emma Frost, who will play her

and the student one sounds cool, wolverine's one sounds shit

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:53 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I'm guessing wolverine will probably take on Omega red so I'll go too see it for that. The student one sound's ok. Magneto could be good. And Emma Frost will be good if they don't muck her up, like they did with Elektra.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:59 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RisingStorm
Impetus

I hope they make one of Storm though. Too bad the movie writers (except X2) already ruined her to the extent that no one will go see a spin off of her.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 09:11 AM
RisingStorm is currently offline Click here to Send RisingStorm a Private Message Find more posts by RisingStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

i dont think i would see the emma frost one i would like to see her as part of a film not a film about her.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 01:08 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Emma Frost isn't gonna be a movie, c'mon. Too many people don't even know her and she won't have much to do without Cyke and such. Yes, X-Men fans know her, but the general population doesn't. They'll put her in an X4 or something in place of Jean probably.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:37 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

yes If it come sout, I might not even bother seeing X4, honestly...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 06:48 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

****INIG JESSICA ALBA TO PLAY EMMA FROST... HELL YEA

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:36 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

She plays invisible woman so no point.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:18 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I made a thread about this already

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 11:44 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noa
Da Funky Chicken!

I second the motion that I hope the producers of these things really don't ruin a good story by over exposing it. That is the one good thing about the x-men movies it that they always leave you wanting more. Weather you like it or not!!lol

Thanks IceJaw!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:11 AM
Noa is currently offline Click here to Send Noa a Private Message Find more posts by Noa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Britrogue
Southern Belle

I want a movie with Rogue and Pyro in it!

If Today Was Your Last Day.......

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:42 AM
Britrogue is currently offline Click here to Send Britrogue a Private Message Find more posts by Britrogue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

I'm an Emma Frost fan but I don't know if a movie of her will be a great idea. Perhaps if they put her in the 'kids' movie as a teacher. I really like the idea of the movied about X-kids yes

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 09:48 AM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fiann@
I'm an Emma Frost fan but I don't know if a movie of her will be a great idea. Perhaps if they put her in the 'kids' movie as a teacher. I really like the idea of the movied about X-kids yes

same the kids one would be cool, with jubilee n syren and if they did it with elixir, surge, wind dancer, wallflower, prodigy etc would be cool

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:00 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Hmm, I think they all sound interesting actually....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 11:07 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote