KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Uncle Sam (DC) vs. Captain America.

Uncle Sam (DC) vs. Captain America.
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Uncle Sam (DC) vs. Captain America.

The US is going to war...again. Cap refuses to sign up especially after he got raped by Osama Bin Laden's camel ( sick ) so Bush has sent Uncle Sam to make Captain America join the US army...by force.

Who wins.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:58 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

TARNATION! great thread! HA!! if this is the freedom fighters uncle sam, i've never been able to adequately gauge his strength. isn't it somehow based on the 'will of the american people'? ie-it fluctuates. i don't know how high it can go. not very, in the couple appearances i have of him. he's also got some kinda precog power, doesn't he? again, i'm not sure to what extent. isn't it something about dangers to the usa, or something? still, though he seemed to have some h2h skills, from the couple appearances i have of him, unless his strength can get really high, i doubt he'd give cap too much trouble.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:16 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I wouldn't be too sure. He's pretty strong.

Attachment: incr_1_16-.jpg
This has been downloaded 97 time(s).

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:27 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

sorry draco, can't make out taht scan very well. give me a hero whom you'd consider bein in his strength class. i've only seen low level feats from him, but (though i'm old) i don't go back all the way to the 40's!!

maybe whirly has some of those issues! hehehh

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:29 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Blast! Oh well. I'll just use the link:

http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Infi...-1/IC_01Pre.htm

Be careful. Some possible spoilers. But not much. It barely qualifies as a teaser.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:31 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Blast! Oh well. I'll just use the link:

Be careful. Some possible spoilers. But not much. It barely qualifies as a teaser.
dead link

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:32 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:34 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by leonidas
sorry draco, can't make out taht scan very well.

Here, you can get the scan in higher quality

Your king has spoken.

EDIT: Your King is apparently very late....long live the King

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:34 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Ah. Thank you.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:35 PM
King KAM

dude im the effin king around here......your just a junior memeber.....
and your canadian....so you couldnt possibly be in any postion of power...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:38 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

still, busting downa door isn't much of a feat. i'll stick with cap until i see evidence to the contrary.

infinite crisis looks like it will be AWESOME.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:39 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

As long as Bat-hole dies a horrible death...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:41 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by King KAM
dude im the effin king around here......your just a junior memeber.....
and your canadian....so you couldnt possibly be in any postion of power...

Naaaa.....your to odd to be the true king, also does post count really matter? Even with the number of my posts I have already greatly contributed more than some who have more posts and they just spam...besides this place needs more Canadians. The ones you hate mad

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:41 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

Make Nightwing the new Batman and make sure he doesn't join the JL.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:45 PM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

canada sucks...... and you dont contribute anything but 2cents at a table where the big blind is 50bucks, go back to the kiddie pool junior.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:45 PM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

canada sucks...... and you dont contribute anything but 2cents at a table where the big blind is 50bucks, go back to the kiddie pool junior.

FYI, here is a list of things Canadians invented...and no I'm not going to get into a debate about nations since we both need each other (US and Canada) to survive. Canada does not suck

http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa090100a.htm

Brief List:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/taniah/Canada/things/

I'm not even going to comment on the the rest, due to the fact I'm 21 and....I don't care *shrugs* Canadians are very easy going.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:53 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

I dont like their beady eyes and floppy heads.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:55 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King KAM

pack of cowards, no-one cares about those damn inventions, none of them were the internet, Marvel or DC comics, or the printing press, and thats all that matters her, so how about you live the royal posts to the real king.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 08:55 PM
-K-M-

pack of cowards, no-one cares about those damn inventions, none of them were the internet, Marvel or DC comics, or the printing press, and thats all that matters her, so how about you live the royal posts to the real king.

Cowards? we have been in ever major war and have never lost one. Hell, we were the ones who burnt the WHite House........bah! I'm not getting in this, believe what you want I don't care.
---
Back on topic:
I would give this to Captain America, due to if Uncle Sam does lose his confidence he turns back into his normal self who ever that is(Superman/Batman). Plus CA has beaten people with super strength as well. However, it would be a good and long battle.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:05 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I find this thread to be terribly ironic....

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:06 PM