KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Care Thread.

The Care Thread.
Started by: Tired Hiker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

The Care Thread.

Hey, you are all soooooooo fantastic! I care for you all, even the bad seeds! happy

What do you care about?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:39 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Who
===
Syren
Ronny
Lindsay
Sassy
Veronica
Fianna
Lana

What
===
Internet
Tostitos
DVDs
RvB

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:41 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkC
Who
===
Syren
Ronny
Lindsay
Sassy
Veronica
Fianna
Lana

What
===
Internet
Tostitos
DVDs
RvB

Tostitos are tight, yo! wink big grin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:42 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Hint of Jalapeno's good...eating it right now.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:42 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I also care about horse etiquette.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 11:46 PM
Corran
Lucifer

Preston, you're just a care bear at heart.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:20 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by DarkC
Who
===
Syren
Ronny
Lindsay
Sassy
Veronica
Fianna
Lana
Wickerman

What
===
Internet
Tostitos
DVDs
RvB

Fixed it for you big grin

Ahem.......me? I think EVERYONE's faaaaaaabulous.....except for people i express my dislike towards quite obviously....

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:24 AM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Originally posted by Wickerman
Fixed it for you big grin

Ahem.......me? I think EVERYONE's faaaaaaabulous.....except for people i express my dislike towards quite obviously....

~wickerman~
That's me isn't it? sad

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:31 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

Originally posted by Corran
That's me isn't it? sad

What the f**k? no

~wickerman~

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:14 PM
~The Wickerman~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Damn, someone else that hates me, oh wait you said no big grin

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:16 PM
Syren
dreaming

People I care about;

My boyfriend love

Another, less puke-worthy list;

Lana, Chelsea, Clovie, Devalion, Fianna, Moose, DarkC, Jithra, blah blah... you know who you are.

Things I care about;

Infamous Forums

World peace

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

The Dark ARts evil face

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:27 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Care Thread.

Originally posted by Tired Hiker
What do you care about?

Nobody, not even SpellJammer's mother.

Wait, let him retract that staement..
SpellJammer's mother is his only means of getting diet soda, so he HAS to care about her..

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:59 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Originally posted by Syren
People I care about;

My boyfriend love

Another, less puke-worthy list;

Lana, Chelsea, Clovie, Devalion, Fianna, Moose, DarkC, Jithra, blah blah... you know who you are.

Things I care about;

Infamous Forums

World peace

... you should be one of the beauty pageant people... talking about world peace and all... aren't all the good iraqi guys out of there now? if so why can't we just blow them off the map now? I would have done that years ago... they should have bombed it to hell when they had the chance before bill clinton you stupid bastards JUST LET GEORGE BLOW UP THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY OF IRAQ! no expression you think 5 years would be enough time to evacuate the whole country? no expression

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:09 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

Originally posted by Spelljammer
Nobody, not even SpellJammer's mother.

Wait, let him retract that staement..
SpellJammer's mother is his only means of getting diet soda, so he HAS to care about her..

right on.. no expression my mother and I have a close connection...
we both like coke, swimming, blowing shit up, and hate meh dad big grin
cept I like to burn stuff ninja

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:11 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I've brought the Care Bears with me.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:16 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Originally posted by Vathu
... you should be one of the beauty pageant people... talking about world peace and all... aren't all the good iraqi guys out of there now? if so why can't we just blow them off the map now? I would have done that years ago... they should have bombed it to hell when they had the chance before bill clinton you stupid bastards JUST LET GEORGE BLOW UP THE WHOLE DAMN COUNTRY OF IRAQ! no expression you think 5 years would be enough time to evacuate the whole country? no expression

Stop talking like you just hatched from your egg this morning, and start to recognise the fact that 99.9 % of humankind has no influence in what their country is about. Saying it's ok to blow up Iraq cause some of the inhabitants have negative feelings towards the west is the same as justifying 9/11 and the Madrid/London bombings. Don't hold a nation responsible for the actions of the few madmen it spawns. And never ever see justice in the death of innocent people, just because they have the same nationality as those who kill and do damage. If that would be justice, Europe and America have a great bloody debt to pay.
You have much to learn

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:24 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vathu
Rougue

yea... but I still think we should blow them to hell for crashing a plane into the twin towers then into the pentagon... no expression

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:26 PM
BDTnRDE
Army Of One

do you think I am a bad seed *puts halo on head*

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:28 PM
BDTnRDE is currently offline Click here to Send BDTnRDE a Private Message Find more posts by BDTnRDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Fine! If I were to get you a gun and a ticket to Iraq, would you be able to shoot a woman and her children just because they're from the same country as the terrorists? Them trying to get trough life as a dictator and a gang of madmen leeching the nation on one side, and the remorsless usa bombing anything over a foot high on the other side?

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 04:33 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote