KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Smoking in the House

Smoking in the House
Started by: Ladyluck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ladyluck

Smoking in the House

A while ago my mom agreed that she wouldn't smoke on the house anymore. I thought this was an awesome idea. But a while ago she started smoking in the basement. Of course I gave her shit for this and of course she didn't listen. Ok, it's just in the basement, no big deal, right?

Well she recently started smoking everywhere in the house and it's gross. I told her to go smoke outside... and there's no reason why she can't.. it's beautiful weather. Anyways, when I said this she started yelling at me and told me when I get my own house I can do what I want.

WTF? I don't want her disgusting cigarette smoke everywhere! mad

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:12 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Start smoking weed and see how much she likes it smokin'

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:13 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

laughing out loud I should

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:14 AM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sir Mist
Start smoking weed and see how much she likes it smokin'

I agree.

Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

that sucks...do u smoke

Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

no

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:15 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Ask your mom if smoking indoors with you around is worth the possibility of lung cancer and premature death of you.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:15 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by BackFire
Ask your mom if smoking indoors with you around is worth the possibility of lung cancer and premature death of you.

I tried something like that before... she just rolls her eyes and says live with it.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:16 AM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by Ladyluck
I tried something like that before... she just rolls her eyes and says live with it.
Your moms a *****

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:18 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Tell your mom to get off her lazy, ignorant ass and research the possible problems that could arise from constant second hand smoke.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

g...she's nice...is she an alcoholic

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:20 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Originally posted by Masrix
Your moms a *****

Oh you have no idea erm

Ladyluck

Originally posted by Leo.M
g...she's nice...is she an alcoholic

maybe

Ladyluck

Tell your mom to get off her lazy, ignorant ass and research the possible problems that could arise from constant second hand smoke.

she'd kill me if I ever said anything like that to her

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:21 AM
BackFire

Well, then at least you could have her arrested for attempted murder and you won't have to deal with a smokey stinky house.

Or you could just move out. Or just try and ignore the smoke, seeing as it probably will be harmless to you unless you're constantly in the same room as her.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:22 AM
xLiNdS x 622x
Boom shakalaka

A while ago my mom agreed that she wouldn't smoke on the house anymore. I thought this was an awesome idea. But a while ago she started smoking in the basement. Of course I gave her shit for this and of course she didn't listen. Ok, it's just in the basement, no big deal, right?

Well she recently started smoking everywhere in the house and it's gross. I told her to go smoke outside... and there's no reason why she can't.. it's beautiful weather. Anyways, when I said this she started yelling at me and told me when I get my own house I can do what I want.

WTF? I don't want her disgusting cigarette smoke everywhere! mad

same thing happened to me so now i make my mom feel bad whenever she smokes around me...i'll be like thanks for the future lung cancer, my lungs are blackening as we speak

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:23 AM
xLiNdS x 622x is currently offline Click here to Send xLiNdS x 622x a Private Message Find more posts by xLiNdS x 622x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

Well, then at least you could have her arrested for attempted murder and you won't have to deal with a smokey stinky house.

Or you could just move out. Or just try and ignore the smoke, seeing as it probably will be harmless to you unless you're constantly in the same room as her.

I plan on going to uni in another city but that's not for another year erm Other than that I have no where to go.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:24 AM
Ladyluck

Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
same thing happened to me so now i make my mom feel bad whenever she smokes around me...i'll be like thanks for the future lung cancer, my lungs are blackening as we speak

My mom doesn't feel so that won't work... erm

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:25 AM
BackFire

Eh, then just stay in another room and avoid her.

General_Iroh
White Guy

I plan on going to uni in another city but that's not for another year erm Other than that I have no where to go.

cant you like stay with a friend or relative

General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote