KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Street Tourney: Fight #2

Street Tourney: Fight #2
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Street Tourney: Fight #2

Sentry vs. Dizzle

Voting eleigibility date: July 31.

Prep: 15 minutes of prep in a dimly lit room. At the end of the 15 minutes, combatants are teleported to the battle locale and the battle begins immediately.

Battle location (I forgot to do this for the first one...I'll ge to it in a minute): Battle takes place in the Swiss Alps. You both stand 100 meters apart on a large platform (about the size of a soccer field) overlooking a cliff. Small pathways wind up and down the mountain from the plateau. Many sharp rocks and bits of metal shrapnel (apparently from a previous battle) litter the ground.

Dizzle -
Name: God Emperor Shaiclops N’achezbaernon
Cyclops - http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Q...59/Cyclops.html
Drizzt Do’Urden - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drizzt
Leto Atreides II (body) - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leto_Atreides_II
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandtrout

Equipment: Scimitars (2), Bracers of Speed, Cyke's Visor, Mithril Chainmail

Character Notes: The Voice is banned (one of Leto's powers). Leto is not fully developed in this stage. He has tough skin, durable enough to take little damage from a regular bullet. His strength is roughly 5 Tons give or take some. Drizzt's panther Guenwyvar is banned, but his inherent abilities and (passively) enchanted blades are ok. Mithril is an extremely durable and light form of metal, though only slightly more durable than titanium. Uber-metals and anything as powerful can pierce it. Leto's pre-cog can be used to aid him in battle (similar to a spider-sense or MN'ers implants that allow him to analyze the battle) but cannot be used to avoid an outcome of death every time.
Cyclops cannot take off his visor. This does not limit him, however, from adjusting his visor to produce various energy arcs of varying intensity.

9. Sentry –
Name: Thunderstar
Unicorn (body) - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...s/u/unicorn.htm
Thunderbolt - http://www.marveldirectory.com/indi...thunderbolt.htm
Shatterstar - http://uncannyxmen.net/db/character...asp?fldAuto=942

Equipment: Sentry made some last-minute switches and I didn't get the equipment. Anything the characters normally have should be fair game. If something seems too powerful or out of place, I will deal with it on an individual basis.

Character Notes: Unicorn’s skin durability is roughly that of a bullet-proof vest. Anything stronger will pierce it to varying degrees. I’m not entirely sure of the healing levels and energy production of everyone, but the limits of Deadpool healing speed and Cyclops energy production still apply.

Last edited by Digi on Sep 11th, 2005 at 05:06 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:29 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Here are my stats...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Thunderstar

Height: 6 ft. 2 in.
Weight: 220 lbs.
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Red

Strength Level: Thunderstar possesses superhuman strength and can lift (press) 15 tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Unicorn is superhumanly strong and his body's soft tissues are dozens of times tougher than normal. His body can repel .50 caliber machine gun fire, withstand open flame to 900 degrees Fahrenheit. Thunderstar also possessed the superhuman ability to move and run at speeds greater than those a normal human being could achieve. Although he was not as fast as the mutant Quicksilver, Thunderstar could still attain speeds of up to 85 miles per hour.

Abilities: His mutant abilities add to his already tough and super fast body by adding speed, agility, endurance, reflexes, and senses, personal regeneration, he also has the mutant ability to convert sonic frequencies into a vibratory shock wave that he channels through his weapons. Thunderstar has been trained in hand-to-hand combat, is proficient with numerous types of weaponry, and is skilled in the arts of espionage. Thunderstar has also had extensive training in many forms of the martial arts of Mojoworld; in particular, he is a master swordsman, and an excellent marksman and is proficient in throwing daggers, shurikens and throwing blades

Weapons: In addition to his body armor composed of alien materials from Mojoworld and principal weapons are two 2 1/2-foot single-edged swords with spiked hand guards, throwing daggers, shurikens and throwing blades. Thunderstar wears headgear equipped with an energy projector that tunes to various frequency and power levels including infrared and ultraviolet lasers, microwaves, laser-path guided electron and neutron beams. The e-beam and n-beam have tremendous concussive power (on the order of 50 pounds of TNT at effective ranges of 75 feet). The power supply is a flat array of nuclear powered thermoelectric cells in Unicorn's belt which turn out about 1.2 kilowatts.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 04:55 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

no actual fighting?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:01 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Okay, first off, I'm looking at one ugly motherf#$ker(that would be Dizzle's amaglam) and I start off running to the edge of the platform, to the Emperor's left, and I stop 10 feet away from him.

Simultaneously, I blast the ground underneath him, causing the concussive force of the blast to knock him up in the air. Using my powerful legs, I leap up into the air and use my sonic/slightly magical blades draw an X type of slash through his body...

Dizzle's probably only winded from that attack. If he tries to counter with this crap:

quote:
globes of impenetrable darkness. (NOTHING can see through it. It even blocks infravision...)

To recover from the ass kicking's he's already taken, I will use energy guided laser beams to find him in that mess. I may not be able to see him though normal means and Infravision or whatever he calls it, but his body probably gives off a slight energy signature and frequencies which my headgear can detect, and the lasers will find you. You may be protected by heat and fire due to this enchantment :

quote:
Icingdeath- Another scimitar. It's edge is diamond, and it is enchanted for sharpness, unbreakability, etc. It also protects Shaiclops from any sort of fire.

but the concussive force of my those laser blasts are more than likely powerful enough to kill you.

Do you understand? Do I need to spell it out in crayon for you?

Fo Shizzle Dizzle!!! thumb down

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:11 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Battle starts, on my end, with a volley of optic blasts. My greater speed allows me to keep the distance between us on the plateau, all but neutralizing your own energy blasts. And yes, I mean greater speed... Leto runs fast enough on sand that his feet begin to burn. His skin also withstood a flamethrower for a second or two. Plus I have the bracers of speed, which just amp it up farther. (oh ya, and precog lets me know that you HAVE those little blasts...)

If it gets into the mountain passes, NO ONE does stealth like Drizzt Do'Urden. You'll just end up suddenly inside a globe of impenetrable darkness, then hacked up by magic scimitars or blown to bits by optic blasts from close range.

Oh, and the only qualm I have about any of the equipment is Unicorn's rocket pack... Cuz it lets him fly. I was just assuming it was banned, but no one's mentioned it yet, so I will before Sentry tries to.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:24 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

If he tries to counter with speed, Thunderstar will also counter with speed, and seeing both of us are fast, it's only logical to attack Dizzle's legs so he can't run any anymore.

As he tries to blast me with his optic blasts, I simply dodge them using my superior agility and malleable but tough body, and I counter with 6 well placed Shurikens all with the exception of one or two hit it's target.

One to his left thigh, two to his knees, and one seems to have hit that shiny bracer thing on his foot. My Amaglam seems to have noticed his speed to have severely diminished. Thunderstar thinks to himself, did I really hurt him? He then looks at the Emperor fiddling around with that shiny bracer thing that was broken due to a well placed Shuriken.

Thunderstar attacks again at near blinding speed effortlessly dodging the Emperor's optic blasts, and as the Emperor tries to run, Thunderstar notices his speed has gone down quite a bit, and capitalizes on the situation, impaling the Emperor not through the Mithril armor, but through the crevices of the armor, impaling him under the armpit with both of his blades lifting the Emperor's body into the air...

As the Emperor screams in pain, Thunderstar targets the Emperor's head with an electron beam, thus blowing the Emperor's head to kingdom come...

Emperor loser...

I'm going to church now, I'll be back in a few hours... Take advantage of this now Dizzle, because when I comeback, it'll be post after post after post.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:28 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Okay, first off, I'm looking at one ugly motherf#$ker(that would be Dizzle's amaglam) and I start off running to the edge of the platform, to the Emperor's left, and I stop 10 feet away from him.

Simultaneously, I blast the ground underneath him, causing the concussive force of the blast to knock him up in the air. Using my powerful legs, I leap up into the air and use my sonic/slightly magical blades draw an X type of slash through his body...

To recover from the ass kicking's he's already taken, I will use energy guided laser beams to find him in that mess. I may not be able to see him though normal means and Infravision or whatever he calls it, but his body probably gives off a slight energy signature and frequencies which my headgear can detect, and the lasers will find you. You may be protected by heat and fire due to this enchantment :

but the concussive force of my those laser blasts are more than likely powerful enough to kill you.

That whole strategy hinges on the fact that I am both much slower than you, and much more inanimate than you. Run within 10 feet, blast, jump, and slash before the guy with precog even moves. Right. Shaiclops is plenty faster than a measly 85 mph. You're getting blown off the side of a cliff or hacked to pieces somewhere in the Alps.

I won't be using globes of darkness unless we get close combat style... At which point I'd beat the crap out of you anyway, but anything to make it just a bit easier, eh?

As to your lasers... "effective ranges of 75 feet". That's a quarter of the distance we start from each other. A distance that I can easily keep if you decide to stay out in the open.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:35 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

question: when using these "globes of darkness".... i take it both characters are blinded, not just Sentry's...... is that right?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

If he tries to counter with speed, Thunderstar will also counter with speed, and seeing both of us are fast, it's only logical to attack Dizzle's legs so he can't run any anymore.

As he tries to blast me with his optic blasts, I simply dodge them using my superior agility and malleable but tough body, and I counter with 6 well placed Shurikens all with the exception of one or two hit it's target.

One to his left thigh, two to his knees, and one seems to have hit that shiny bracer thing on his foot. My Amaglam seems to have noticed his speed to have severely diminished. Thunderstar thinks to himself, did I really hurt him? He then looks at the Emperor fiddling around with that shiny bracer thing that was broken due to a well placed Shuriken.

Thunderstar attacks again at near blinding speed effortlessly dodging the Emperor's optic blasts, and as the Emperor tries to run, Thunderstar notices his speed has gone down quite a bit, and capitalizes on the situation, impaling the Emperor not through the Mithril armor, but through the crevices of the armor, impaling him under the armpit with both of his blades lifting the Emperor's body into the air...

As the Emperor screams in pain, Thunderstar targets the Emperor's head with an electron beam, thus blowing the Emperor's head to kingdom come...

Emperor loser...

I'm going to church now, I'll be back in a few hours... Take advantage of this now Dizzle, because when I comeback, it'll be post after post after post.

You have speed, I have better speed. Do you know how much heat friction Leto created when he tried a full blown sprint? The normal human sprint was a faint flexing of muscles to him. When he tries, he burns skin that withstood direct flames. Thunderstar is nowhere near as fast as Shaiclops.

Shurikens? Now, even if my speed is comparable to yours (which it isn't... Mine's much greater) and you can dodge wide angle optic blasts from someone as skilled as Shaiclops, how hard is it to dodge a few shurikens? Shaiclops isn't just standing there, he's running circles around you. You seem to forget the swords as well. They're good for blocking stuff. Like shurikens. Or other little metal projectiles you decide to break out here.

Or are you seriously suggesting that Thunderstar has enough skill to hit a small band of metal on legs moving a hundred+ mph, from, at the least, 50 yards, and still not have them blocked by a blademaster in a city of blademasters? If you had Longshot, maybe you would. MAYBE. It's a one in a billion chance you're going for Sentry. I already know about all of your powers beforehand, I'm not gonna try to close the gap when I have such a big range and speed advantage, your lasers don't do much unless you're within 75 feet.

My strategy still stands as the MUCH more probable... Shaiclops, using greater speed, stays away out of your blast radius. (the plateau is big enough for me to do this pretty easily) In the meantime, I use wide angled optic blasts to push you towards the cliff. Once you hit the edge, I crank the blast up as high as this tournament will allow and blow you down a couple thousand feet to your death. Cyke by himself has extremely good aim. You'll get tagged plenty of times to either get blown off the edge or just die from repeated blasting.

And yes, posting random and nearly impossible ways for you to win seems to be your best (and only) strategy here... I'd stick to that if I were you. Maybe you'll get pity votes. big grin Be careful though, too many essays just gets to be a pain eventually.

Thundersomething The God Emperor
(This is saying "You can try to beat me, but you'll just end up messily devoured." Just in case you were wondering.)

Last edited by Dizzle on Sep 11th, 2005 at 06:02 PM

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 05:58 PM
stormfront13

Originally posted by Scoobless
question: when using these "globes of darkness".... i take it both characters are blinded, not just Sentry's...... is that right?

I am wondering this also

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:19 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

If both of them are inside it, they are. They're not massively huge though, it's got maybe a 10 foot radius. Drizzt fights in the dark a LOT though. It's one of his favorite tactics, he fights almost as well without vision as he does with it. And once again, he can see heat as well as light. (infravision) neither type of vision gets through the darkness.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:32 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

can they move? or are they set in place? (the globe thingies i mean)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:36 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

can they move? or are they set in place? (the globe thingies i mean)

Each one is set, but Shaiclops conjures them with a thought. So Sentry's little kid could jump out of the first, and find himself already in another. (this is where precog comes in handy, btw)

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 06:41 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Originally posted by Dizzle
Each one is set, but Shaiclops conjures them with a thought. So Sentry's little kid could jump out of the first, and find himself already in another. (this is where precog comes in handy, btw)

If both of them are inside it, they are. They're not massively huge though, it's got maybe a 10 foot radius. Drizzt fights in the dark a LOT though. It's one of his favorite tactics, he fights almost as well without vision as he does with it. And once again, he can see heat as well as light. (infravision) neither type of vision gets through the darkness.

Like I said, my headgear detects energy frequencies, and magic seems to give of a certain kind of frequency even if it's the slightest amount of energy, my E-beams will target you thus wiping your amaglam off the face of the earth.

The whole assumption on who's faster is up in the air. But I have a documented speed of 85 MPH, which is pretty decent, add to the fact Shatterstar is nimble and agile, I'm pretty sure I'm more than match for Emperor Loser.

How can you conjure them if your to much in pain from the senseless beatings, slashings, and concussive force blasts I've already laid onto you in the beginning?

By the way, does your amaglam have a healing factor of some kind?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:23 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:

You have speed, I have better speed. Do you know how much heat friction Leto created when he tried a full blown sprint? The normal human sprint was a faint flexing of muscles to him. When he tries, he burns skin that withstood direct flames. Thunderstar is nowhere near as fast as Shaiclops.

Like I said, who's faster is up in the air. Don't forget, my character is no ordinary human/weakling like yours, and my speed mixed in with super strength, and nimble and agile quickness equals a dead Emperor...

quote:
Shurikens? Now, even if my speed is comparable to yours (which it isn't... Mine's much greater) and you can dodge wide angle optic blasts from someone as skilled as Shaiclops, how hard is it to dodge a few shurikens? Shaiclops isn't just standing there, he's running circles around you. You seem to forget the swords as well. They're good for blocking stuff. Like shurikens. Or other little metal projectiles you decide to break out here.

Oh, my speed is definitely comparable to yours, if yours was much faster, then you'd be over the limit and thus breaking tournament rules, and I win via that way. big grin

Now seriously, Shiaclops might have good aim and all, but like I said before Speed + Quickenss + Agility = Dodging nearly everything you throw at me. Even if you nip me, my suit is made out of Mojoworld materials, add that to my tough 50 caliber resistant bullet proof skin and personal regeneration, it ain't hurting me that much.

Optic blasts seem to be your only long range weapon in this fight. I could very well stay as far away as possible, toss hundreds of shurikiens at you, and continually track your body movements which give out the slightest amounts of energy frequency, and blast you back through time before Snoop Dogg even thought of the word Dizzle.

Do you understand?

Your done son...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:36 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

It's like having two amalgams with only slight differences fighting.

I find both to be in the same speed zone.
Sentry has a slight strength and fighting skill advantage
Dizzle has a versatility and agility advantage

Really a tough call here.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:40 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i'm leaning towards one over the other.... but can still be swayed

let's see some pics though big grin

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:46 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
Or are you seriously suggesting that Thunderstar has enough skill to hit a small band of metal on legs moving a hundred+ mph, from, at the least, 50 yards, and still not have them blocked by a blade-master in a city of blademasters? If you had Longshot, maybe you would. MAYBE. It's a one in a billion chance you're going for Sentry. I already know about all of your powers beforehand, I'm not gonna try to close the gap when I have such a big range and speed advantage, your lasers don't do much unless you're within 75 feet.

Yes I seem to have enough skill. All of the characters in my amaglam have some sort of military/hand to hand combat training/martial arts training. Thunderbolt is an ex-Marine, Unicorn was an ex-Intelliegence agent, and Shatterstar was trained in various types of Mojo world type martial arts and is also a master swordsman...

Shatterstar carried various throwing blades and Shurikens which usually hit their target, and moving at that speed will not effect my aim, since my amaglam does have quite a bit of reaction time, so hitting my targets won't be a problem.

Ahhhh yes.... The Emperor is a blade-master... You may block the Shurikens, but you won't block my E-beams. They have a pretty powerful concussive force blast, and if it does hit your sword, you with all your 5 ton strength won't be able to hold onto it. Even if one of your swords drop I'll capitalize on that by using my blinding speed to get up close and personal with you and chop me up some Emperor... Or once I'm up close and personal with you, my headgear will target your ruby visor which gives off a slight energy signature even when not in use, and blast your head off with an E-beam. Either way, it's game over for the Emperor.

Dancing on your grave!!!

Emperor Loser

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 08:59 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:
My strategy still stands as the MUCH more probable... Shaiclops, using greater speed, stays away out of your blast radius. (the plateau is big enough for me to do this pretty easily) In the meantime, I use wide angled optic blasts to push you towards the cliff. Once you hit the edge, I crank the blast up as high as this tournament will allow and blow you down a couple thousand feet to your death. Cyke by himself has extremely good aim. You'll get tagged plenty of times to either get blown off the edge or just die from repeated blasting.

How do you know you have greater speed than I do? Like I said it's debatable. Your word against my word... Although mine has a documented speed of 85MPH...

My E-Beams could probably counter your optic blasts, and if they do collide(our optic and E-beam blast), that could very well cause a concussive force blasts so powerful it could very well knock us both off to our dooms. Actually just your doom, because I have my suit of Mojo World Materials, Bullet Proof skin, and a healing factor that will probably save my life. While you turn into a pancake on the rocks down below...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:15 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote:

I don't need my eyes while I'm in there. Your ruby visor and Cyclops's powers are all that I need. Your visor, even when not in use, is still giving off slight energy frequencies, just enough for my laser to find you and blast you back to the Forgotten Realms dream land which you so desire to be in.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2005 09:37 PM