KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » My New Mutant

My New Mutant
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

My New Mutant

Identity: Known
Legal Status: Criminal
Place of Birth: Cairo, Eygpt
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
Base Of Operations: Unrevealed
First Appearance: New X-men Comic (TBA)

History: Born in 1979, Feliciono Del Johnson was born to an African mother however it is unknown who the father is. He is rumored to be the son of storm and the shadow king due to a manipulation by shadow king. However this therory has been cleared and both were proved not to be his parents. The X-men's first encounter with Emotocon was when he robbed 10 banks by enducing the minds of the workers and customers by making them not care and unhappy with there money. When the x-men comfronted him for a fight he quickly caused them to turn on each other and caused more chaos by enducing others peoples mind by envoking violence in their heads. However it was soon realised that professor x, jean grey and other near by psyhics were uneffected. When he tried to attack storms mind his powers bounced back at him and he was quickly defeated. Afterwards he was placed in customized prison cell where his powers are ineffective. He later escaped the prison thanks to mystique disgusing herself as the head wardon and magneto ripping the prison cell to shreds. He was last seen fighting alonside the brotherhood of mutants.

Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Weight: 160 lbs.
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black

Strength level: Emotocon possesses superhuman strength enabling him to lift (press) roughly 50 tons at max.

Known superhuman powers: Emotocon is a mutant with the ability to psionically project mental bolts. These mental bolts appear in a hypnotic sound wave like motion. Emotocon can use his mental bolts to give himself temporary super strength. His mental bolts allow him to manipulate peoples emotions, minds, steal thoughts and manipulate thoughts, decreasing the weight of objects or increasing the weight of objects.

Weapons: NONE

NOTES: His powers have no effect on telepaths making him completely vulnerable to their attacks. Also his powers have no effect on storm directly. It is rumored that he is a alpha level mutant.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 01:56 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

this thread is useless without pics

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 04:42 AM
#1110 is currently offline Click here to Send #1110 a Private Message Find more posts by #1110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

he is made up. u can make me some pics if u want to

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 06:07 AM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Do you have to make a new thread for every mutant that you create?

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 06:33 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rox
he is made up. u can make me some pics if u want to

Hows this?

Attachment: here.jpg
This has been downloaded 115 time(s).

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 11:51 AM
#1110 is currently offline Click here to Send #1110 a Private Message Find more posts by #1110 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

good but naaaaa

Old Post Jan 8th, 2007 04:40 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote: (post)
Originally posted by #1110
Hows this?

LOL haha. That's an awesome picture!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2007 08:02 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

there's a thread about this called My X-Men or something, search for it for more ideas

by Scythe

Old Post Jan 26th, 2007 03:32 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

(please log in to view the image)
Codename: STAR
Identity: Unknown
Place of Birth: ?
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: None
Base Of Operations: Unrevealed

Superhuman powers:
STAR’s mutant abilities has genetically altered her construction. Unlike humans and mutants, she has no bones, tissue or internal organs. Instead she is made of billions of super cells capable of performing all the necessary functions of the body; one cell is capable of functioning as her brain, arm or heart if necessary. Star has incredible regenerative abilities, and can fully reform if a single cell is left behind.
STAR’s abilities also grant her flexibility and shape-shifting. Like the mutant Morph she has no scent and is extremely difficult to track.

History:
A woman of few words, little is known about STAR; except that she's a bounty hunter, for hire. Recently she was hired by an unknown financier to hunt down and retrieve the mutant clone X-23.
STAR is skilled in hand to hand combat, and an expert huntswoman. As when she caught up with X-23 she bested her in combat. Although ruthless STAR feels the best part of the hunt is having a worthy prey, thus she spared X-23 because she felt she wasn’t at her best.

Weapons: Despite being a Mutant Bounty Hunter STAR uses no weapons or traps

I love this stuff!!!

Last edited by jdea on May 14th, 2007 at 12:12 AM

Old Post May 14th, 2007 12:09 AM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jdea

Note: It is speculated that STAR is an old rival of Kimura

I love this stuff!!!

Old Post May 14th, 2007 12:27 AM
jdea is currently offline Click here to Send jdea a Private Message Find more posts by jdea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote