KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer

How do you like my story?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
I love it 11 57.89%
It's Ok 4 21.05%
needs improvement 2 10.53%
terrible 2 10.53%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer
Started by: Superdog37

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Superdog37

Harry Potter and the Fall of the Sorcerer

This is my first time that I wrote for a thread so it might suck. Also if you have not read the sixth book dont read this thread.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 02:26 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

It was pitch black on Privet Drive, no stars in the sky nothing like there was no life at all. All the perfect houses were all dark except for number four. There on the second floor was a lite light. Inside the room was a boy waiting for it to turn midnight so he can pursue a suicide mission for the hunt of the four remaining horcruxes. He sat their confused see half of him wanted his two best friends to come with him and the other half said that it would be to dangerous for anyone to accompany him on his mission. The mission Dumbledore died trying to complete it. Harry had many nightmares about that night that he and Dumbledore went after a horcrux that turned out to be a fake and with every thought of the fact that Snape was the one who murdered Dumbledore, the only wizard Voldemort ever feared and more important Harry's last source of protection.

It was now 12:58 and two short minutes Harry would be rid of the people who made his life a living hell for the past sixteen years. His last remaining family his uncle Vernon, his aunt Petunia, and his cousin Dudley.

so what do you think?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:00 AM
Superdog37 is currently offline Click here to Send Superdog37 a Private Message Find more posts by Superdog37 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

The clock now turned to 11:59 and in one minute he would be of age. He would start his mission, he had made up his mind no one would accompany him. He would go to the place where it all started where Voldemort came and murdered his parents and gave Harry the scar. Harry thought that there must be something significant at Gordric's Hollow something that would help him on his mission to find the last pieces of the puzzle and finish off the greatest dark wizard.

As he thought this the clock turned to midnight and Harry started to pack some stuff he might need, like books in case he needed to know some spell or jinx he hasn't jet learned this made him think of Hermoine if she came with him he wouldn't need book she was the best in their year. As he took one last look at the room he would never see again he heard a !pop! just outside his window Harry quickly took out his wand and went to see what had made the noise. When he got to the window he saw a hooded figure. He quickly but silently went down stairs prepared for a battle and wand ready. As he got down stairs there was a knock on the door. 'a knock' he thought to him self 'what kind of death eater knocks' but never the less Harry kept quiet. Then he heard a familiar voice say "Harry it's Lupin, Harry open the door". Harry quickly stept to the door but something had occurred too him why did Lupin appearte outside the house rather than in side, the members of the order normally appearted in side the house not outside so Harry kept his wand at ready as he opened the door.

"You didn't believe that it was me Harry " said Lupin "Smart"
Harry saw that it was just a death eater that discussed his voice to sound like Lupins and before he knew it the impostor said 'Imperio' but Harry had already had this curse tried on him in his fourth year so it was with ease that he escaped its effect and said 'Aveda Kedavera' and down fell the impostors body he was dead.But Harry was bothered by something why did he do the iperious cures on him.

If anyone is reading this can you post your replies so I can know what you think.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 03:49 PM
mcd222

that is good

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 07:05 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Harry then went back up stairs to get the stuff he packed when he realised that he couldn't go to Godric's Hollow. He had no idea how it looked and in order to appearet(sp?) you need to picture where you are going. In other words he had to go to the Burrow or stay st the Dursley's and in his mind any place was better than the Dursley's. Even though he would have to tell his two best friends, Ron and Hermoine, that they couldn't come with him, and he would have to face Ginny after breaking her and his hearts when he broke up with her. Still he had no other place to go and he had to make an appearance at Bill and Fleur's wedding.

I'll post more later. And plz tell me what you think of it.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2005 08:41 PM
jlee17xoxo412

nice story. i like

So guys are the most confusing thing ever on earth

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 03:04 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Harry then grabbed his trunk and Hedwig's(sp?) cage which the owl was in and was set to appearet(sp?) when he heard his door open. He quickly droped everything and took out his wand, when he saw it was just the Dursley's he picked everything up and asked "what do you want?"

"Just to know if your leaving" answered Vernon with the whole Dursley family behind him.

"well what does it look like" Harry asked sarcaticly

"look we just wanted to wish you luck with that voldy-character" answered Vernon through gritted teeth like he hated the site of Harry much less wishing him luck.

"One, it's Vol-da-mort, and two, you want to wish me luck. I don't need any of your luck" said Harry

"Look the least you can do is thank us, for rasing you like our own" said Vernon the vein in his head poping as it normaly did when he spoke with Harry.

"THANK YOU' said Harry sarcasticly "THANK YOU, FOR WHAT. FOR MAKING MY LIFE HELL. OH, AND YOU SURE DID TREAT ME LIKE YOUR OWN. YES, JUST LIKE 'DUDDERS' OVER THERE." and with that Harry appeareted before his aunt can speak.

Last edited by Superdog37 on Oct 22nd, 2005 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2005 10:17 PM
Superdog37

can somebody commeten on it, cuz I need to know if I should keep writing or not.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:17 PM
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 07:22 PM
mcd222 is currently offline Click here to Send mcd222 a Private Message Find more posts by mcd222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Harry arived(sp?) at the burrow and he just stared at the door. He was remembering the good time he had there in that house. How everything seemed to be much easier when he was youger. He then knocked on the door and was suprised that there was movmoent. The house was all dark and yet someone was still up. He decided to tell whoever it was that it he, Harry Potter. So he did and a voice he recognized as Mrs. Weasley's asked "Harry what are you doing here" as she opened the door to let Harry in.

"well a death eater attcked at my aunts and uncel's place so I came here, Hope you dont mind?" harry finished and closed the door behind him.

"Mind, no Harry. I was gonna send someone to get you in the morning" said Mrs. Weasley as she ushered him in the kitchen.

"Are you hungry" she asked him

"Yeah, heavent had deacent food days" answered Harry.

I know it's short but I'll write more when I can, hopefully soon.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:17 PM
mcd222

keep going

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 08:22 PM
Superdog37

"OK, well here" said Mrs.Weasley as she placed a plate in front of Harry full of her famous onion soup.

"so who else is here" asked Harry before he gorged down the soup.

"no one, just the family" said Mrs.Weasley

"what about Hermonie, she isn't here yet" asked Harry as he put his plate in the sink.

"No not yet" replied Mrs.Weasley "she is supposed to come tomorrow or the day after that"

"Oh" said Harry and unknowingly yuan(sp?) escape him.

"OK, your are tired go up to bed in Ron's room" said Mrs. Weasley as she pushed him to the stairs.

The next morning Harry woke up staring in Ron's eyes who was sitting in a chair next to him waiting for him a wakeup.

"Ron, what are you doing?" asked Harry as he grabbed his glasses from the bed side table.

"waiting for you to wake, mate." said Ron "you know me and Ginny just had mom talked in to letting us come to get you and you show up on your own"

"Ron I don't know if your mom told you but there was an attack in my aunts and uncles house" said Harry as he got out of bed.

"Oh, we better contact Hermonie" said Ron as he got up from the chair and followed Harry out the door.

"No, we will tell her when she gets here said Harry "your mom said it should be to day or tomorrow"

what do you think of it so far? I'll post more as soon as I come up with any.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2005 10:13 PM
Superdog37

As Harry climbed down the stairs to go in the kitchen he noticed that everyone was staring at him. Apparently they knew that there was an attack and maybe wanted to know who attacked or how he got away, hoping that he didn't have to use an unforgivable curse. Harry had no desire for that to be the first thing he talked about in the morning so he decided that he just wouldn't talk. He decided he'll just say hello, sit down and eat. Then maybe they will get the drift and just let it be, but Harry highly doubted that as he entered the kitchen.

"Morning, Harry" said a bright faced Fred as Harry sat down across him. Apparently even Fred and Gorge left the joke shop to hear of Harry's experience or maybe they were here on Order business he'll just have to wait and find out.

"morning" replied Harry and grabbed some bacon and eggs. He started eating right away as to not have to say anything else. Ron sat right next to him and filled his plate up with food like he normally did. He then started eating knowing that Harry will not talk about what happened until Hermonie came so it was pointless to wait.

Plz make comments and tell me if I should write more.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 04:48 PM
mcd222

thats good keep giong

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 05:44 PM
jlee17xoxo412

yea i like

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 06:17 AM
jlee17xoxo412 is currently offline Click here to Send jlee17xoxo412 a Private Message Find more posts by jlee17xoxo412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superdog37

Soon after breakfast Harry went out to the garden to play one on one qudich(SP?) with Ron. They spent the whole day just playing and hoping that Hermonie will come soon so they can figure out how Voldemort knew where Harry was and what they were going to do after Bill's wedding, Harry hadn't told Ron that he was not going to let anyone come with him on his mission.He didn't want to explain it twice, he just wanted his two best friends to be safe and he knew that if they came that it would be to dangerous, besides if Ginny found out that he will let Ron and Hermonie come with him she will find away to get him to take her as well and he couldn't bare it if anything happened to her or any body he cared about. Ginny just tried hard to avoid Harry which was pretty easy since he spent the whole day out side. She was hurt when Harry broke up with her for her own safety and even though it was for a noble reason she still was hurt and she didn't think she stand being in the same room with Harry unless it was for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. She knew that Harry had this way of pushing the people he cared abut the most away so they wont get hurt and fully forget what Dumbledore told him was his biggest strength, his ability to love. The one thing Voldemort never knew how to do was love, since he himself never felt love he turned to the next best thing, which was fear. He wanted everyone to fear the name Lord Voldemort and you can't say that it didn't work. Altough not everyone feared it, many people did which is why his is know as he-who-must-not-be-name or you-know-who. As Ginny was lost in thought she didn't realise that Harry and Ron were staring at her looking worried.

"Whats wrong" asked Ron "why are you staring in to space"

"Just thinking" answered Ginny

"Oh" said Ron as he sat down next to Harry who was sitting across from where Ginny sat. He knew what was bothering her but he made it perfectly clear at Dumbledore's funeral that he did care for her and that was the reason he broke up with her.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:23 AM
Superdog37

"Hey mate, I'm going to bed" said Ron after he finished with his dinner."you are sleeping in Percey's room OK"

"Yeah, OK Ron, goodnight" said Harry as he turned back to his bearly touched food. It was only him, Ron and Ginny. And now it was going to be only him and Ginny, who also had bearly touched her food. He knew that they were probably going to start talking about Voldemort and that she was going to try to convince him that she should come with some fake reason or meaningless threat. However he could not let her win, no matter what.

"Harry" she said bearly above a whisper

"yeah" harry chocked on his answer as he looked up into her hazel eyes.

"H-How you been" she said bearly being able to hold back tears.

"Fine, you" said harry turning back to his food

"same" answered Ginny now with more confidence than before

"good" said Harry still not looking up at her

"Harry can we talk, please" said Ginny lifting Harry's head so that he would look her in the eyes "Tell me why you broke up with me"

"I already did" harry said in a small whisper and looking back down at his food which he still hadn't eaten

"No Harry you didn't, all you told me was that you were doing it so that you can protect me, thats not a good enough reason" said Ginny once again lifting his head

"Your safety isn't a good enough reason, Ginny your safety is the only reason" said Harry now looking her square in the eye.

Bad place to stop I know but I have to go. Hope you like it. plz R&R. I'll try to write more later this week.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 11:52 PM
jlee17xoxo412

nice smile

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 12:54 AM
Superdog37

"Harry it's just-" she couldn't finish her sentence before Harry leaned in and kissed her. She was surprised at first but started kissing him back just as he pulled away.

"I love you, OK, I LOVE YOU. But we can't be together as long as Voldemort is still alive. This is breaking my heart as well, but it has to be that way until I finish off that bastered" He said and turned away from Ginny cuz he didn't think he could bear to look at her any longer.

"Harry did you just say that you love me" asked Ginny Little surprised at her question

"yeah" answered Harry

"Then we have to be together"

"Ginny why can't you understand-"

"let me finish" Ginny cut in before Harry could finish his sentence "We have to be together. . . well. . . um. . . well, do you remember what Dumbledore said last year what your greatest power was"

"Well. . . um . . . no"

"He said that you greatest power was the ability to love. Harry as long as you can love no-one around you is in any more danger than any where else. Harry we can be together, thats if you still want to be" Ginny finished saying the last part more to her self than Harry and looking down at the ground.

"If I still want to, Ginny of course I do" said Harry lifting Ginny's head and looked in her eyes. "It's just the risk-"

"Harry if we think the way you are right now, then being in the same house with you is a great risk but that dosent mean we won't take it. You know there is a muggle saying 'No risk, No reward'. I'm willing to take a risk if I get you as a reward"

"You are sure that you want to get back together with me" asked Harry

"More than anything" answered Ginny

"you know you always were a risk taker Miss Weasley" said Harry as he smiled and moved a little closer to Ginny.

"Well so are you Mr. Potter" said Ginny as a smiled appeared on her face before they kissed.

PLZ R&R!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:46 AM
Superdog37

Harry broke the kiss and said that they should go to sleep. So they both climbed up the stairs but instead off Ginny going in her room she followed Harry up to Percey's old room. They got into bed and fell asleep in each others arms.

The next morning Harry almost fell of his bed when he heard Ron screaming "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU ARE DOING". That woke Ginny up as well and she saw Harry sitting bolt up right staring at Ron with fear in his eyes.

"Ron what are you screaming about" said Ginny in a very groggy voice seeing as she was just woken up when she went to sleep just five hours ago.

"I"M TALKING ABOUT you in Harry's bed"

"So what we got back together" said Ginny looking over at Harry for a little support but saw that he was scared out of his mind like it just occurred to him that she had six brothers and a father that he would have to tell and face the fact that he might get pummeled. Although she highly doubted.

"Ron please don't tell any one" said Harry speaking for the first time while still looking at Ron.

I'll try to write more later. PLZ R&R.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 01:48 PM