KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » I hate Hairy Pooper because

I hate Hairy Pooper because
Started by: HairyPooper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HairyPooper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Angry I hate Hairy Pooper because

Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:17 AM
HairyPooper is currently offline Click here to Send HairyPooper a Private Message Find more posts by HairyPooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koala MeatPie
Tonk's Husband

Re: I hate Hairy Pooper because

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HairyPooper
Hairy Pooper (Harry Potter) teaches that witchcraft and socercy are cool and that devil rocks.

Where in the holly f*cking hell does it say in thoes books that the fcking devil rocks!?

Have you even read the f*cking books!?

Or are you just one of theos idiotic christiens that ahve been brainwashed?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:58 AM
Koala MeatPie is currently offline Click here to Send Koala MeatPie a Private Message Find more posts by Koala MeatPie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

****ing stop making threads! NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THE BOOKS YOU DAMN RELIGIOUS FREAK!

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:00 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

you must love entertaining us, don't you?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:00 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

The devil is awesome. As so is Harry Potter, metalicia, and subliminal message s in hard rock songs. no expression

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:01 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

This is fun..............he must have a blast making himself look like an idiot

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:03 AM
xEsaulx is currently offline Click here to Send xEsaulx a Private Message Find more posts by xEsaulx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness
The devil is awesome. As so is Harry Potter, metalicia, and subliminal message s in hard rock songs. no expression
loves this post

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:04 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

i love watching Hairy make a complete idiot of himself.

though i do that on a regular basis no expression

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:06 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love pie.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:11 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xEsaulx
Bringer of Life

so i've heard..

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:12 AM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or havve you???? DUN DUN DUN!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 03:13 AM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Nothing kills a debate faster, Hairy, then sinking to moronic, childish things like calling "Harry Potter" Hairy Pooper. Does it make you look knowledgeable? No. Does it add gravitas and intelligence to your "argument"? No. Is it witty? I think not. It's just juvenile.

And once again I'll say in my big Dumbledore voice - no where in Harry Potter DOES religious debate arise. And there is not a single line where the Devil is mentioned, let alone described as cool or rocking.

But anyway, with your enlightened view I dub thee Uncle Vernon. He'd be proud of your baseless anti-Harry stance.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Last edited by Imperial_Samura on Jan 23rd, 2006 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 04:37 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Nothing kills a debate faster, Hairy, then sinking to moronic, childish things like calling "Harry Potter" Hairy Pooper. Does it make you look knowledgeable? No. Does it add gravitas and intelligence to your "argument"? No. Is it witty? I think not. It's just juvenile.

And once again I'll say in my big Dumbledore voice - no where in Harry Potter DOES religious debate arise. And there is not a single line where the Devil is mentioned, let alone described as cool or rocking.

But anyway, with your enlightened view I dub thee Uncle Vernon. He'd be proud of your baseless anti-Harry stance.
Umm... Tell this to the christians.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:14 AM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Originally posted by JesuseyGoodness

Oh yeah!
Oh heres to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 02:32 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
Oh yeah!
Oh heres to my sweet Satan. The one whose little path would make me sad, whose power is Satan

Hey, that subliminal message was from Stairway to Heaven!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:13 PM
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

OOOH! How about this one!!!

Another one bites the dust....another one bits the dust....

It's fun to smkoe marijuina(sp?).....It's fun to smkoe marijuina(sp?)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:15 PM
Coonskin 13
Racoon

I heard that one too! theres a crapload of them here

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2006 05:26 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

"Harry Pooper?" Wow. You sure are clever. I wish I had a way with words like you do.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:07 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

Originally posted by Rapscallion
"Harry Pooper?" Wow. You sure are clever. I wish I had a way with words like you do.
Me to. Dont yuo jut envi his inteiligenc?

http://sweetaslemons.deviantart.com/

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 09:34 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MistressofSnape
Slytherin's Bookaholic

He's Sad. And Scary. Scarly Sad. wow... wait no Sadly Scary. yes I here by dubb you Sadly Scary.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2006 11:16 PM
MistressofSnape is currently offline Click here to Send MistressofSnape a Private Message Find more posts by MistressofSnape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote