KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Nataku vs. Solidus Snake

Nataku vs. Solidus Snake
Started by: DigiMark007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Nataku vs. Solidus Snake

Got tired of numbering the matches. This should be easier.

Battle Location: Toronto's baseball dome. The fight begins with the roof closed and the lights completely off (so they're in darkness). The roof is opening on the dome though, and within about 30 seconds the first rays of light begin to peek through the top onto the field. Nataku starts in the left field bleacher seats. SS starts on home plate. They each get a baseball bat.

Normal prep...but nobody's really used it. If there's a need for it I can clarify.

Nataku -
Name: Hypno-Picard - http://hypnopicard.ytmnd.com
Azreal - http://members.tripod.com/AgentoftheBat/azraelfr.html
Darth Maul - http://www.starwars.com/databank/ch...maul/index.html
Yeyinde Predator (body) - http://www.geocities.com/gunsandgod/chars.html#Yeyinde
Equipment: Double-bladed lightsaber, Medium predator armor, Wristblades, Glaive (Double bladed staff dealy), Shoulder cannon, Burner pistol (Pretty much the shoulder cannon in your hand, on medium charge), Azreal’s armor (underneath Pred. armor), Predator gauntlets
Character Notes: Darth Maul cannot use the Force actively. It has been stripped from him. Overt TK or telepathy with it is not allowed. He can use it to act as a Force-sense in battle, and to increase his speed, but nothing else. If the Predator has any sort of nuclear bomb attached to him, it’s banned.
Lightsabers: Can cut through flesh fairly easily and light types of armor and/or weaponry. However, nigh-indestructible materials such as adamantium, promethium, vibranium, or similarly tough substances will stop a lightsaber, and most armor and metal will slow the blades but not completely stop them (titanium, most types of armor, etc.)

Solidus Snake -
Name: The Deacon
Bloodscream (body) - http://www.answers.com/topic/bloodscream
Groo the Wanderer - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groo
Antro - http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/d...bspwm.htm#Antro
http://www.marvelrpg.net/mp/dm187mp.pdf#search=
Equipment: Groo’s katanas (2), dagger, Antro’s armor
Character Notes: Groo’s swords, while the metal is unknown, are said to be indestructible, so we’ll make them on par with adamantium. (And for the purposes of this fight, a lightsaber can't cut through them). Decapitation or wounds that are severe enough count as a win, even though it might not kill Bloodscream. His healing factor for any other wounds, however, remains the same.

...Rock ON! Let's see what the hell Groo can do! laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:53 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

For clarification my guy's name is Loki-angel of death. Hypno picard is his callsign.

To start, I can see groo in the darkness with my thermographic vision, he can't see me. In thirty seconds I'm ontop of him and I've cut his head off with my lightsaber.

Between Maul and a Predator, he won't hear or see me coming.

Attachment: amalgam street guy stats 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 189 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:56 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Will post more as the fight goes on.

Attachment: amalgam street guy stats 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 179 time(s).

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 07:56 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some interesting character being used by both smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:25 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

having a vampire with enhanced senses i can track yo anywhere. you will always have a scent so i will smell you and the oils that u use to grease your weapons. i can hear your heart beating and vampires can see in pitch black. there is no way you can get the jump on me.

i see what you are planning. i pretend that i cannot see you when you are sixty feet away from me (as u said, that u are coming to chop my head off) so i teleport you 15 feet to your left. this would obviously disorient you. when u reappear, i am there behind you and i take your head off with a swing of my blades. then i drink all your blood.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:38 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

since ur neck isnt armored u should die.

now im prepared for some counter attack in case u manage to survive my blow so i telepoet 80 feet into the air as soon as i make the strike

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:41 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

and the name is Deacon....not groo

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:44 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Predators hunt animals with senses far beyond anything we on earth have, they know how to mask their scent. You won't see me coming.

If you do teleport behind me, my force sense will warn me and I'll be ready for you. Yeyinde has taken on groups of aliens, as big as 6 together, with just his glaive. He is a master of fighting enemies who can attack from all sides. Coupled with Azrael's and Darth Maul's speed, which was enough to tangle with Deathstroke (Az), and to take out 6 of the universes most dangerous assassins at the same time (Maul) I have no doubt your character will not be landing a blow on my character.

Whilst you have one blade, I can use my lightsaber and my sword at the same time, or I can fire off my shoulder cannon mid-fight using my mandible to trigger it whilst we swordfight.

You have no hope of hitting me, you have no hope of overpowering, being faster, being more skilled, you have only one choice, that is to teleport away until you are too tired to teleport anymore, at which point the fight will be over.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:51 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

The Deacon

Height
5’11”
195 lbs
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Red

Powers: Before being banished the Deacon obtained the armor of the spyder. The armor in itself was exceptionally durable and could withstand machine gun fire, and protect him from moderate energy based attacks. The armor allows him to climb/walk up walls and even hold on upside down. Ingrained web shooters allow him to travel great distances quickly. They could also be used to tangle or slowdown enemies by webbing their faces/bodies. From imperceptible nozzles on his helmet he could shoot highly corrosive acid. He can teleport himself and others (whom he is not touching) up to 400 feet away. His dizzying speed is in part attributed to his teleportation. His suit amplifies his innate teleportation ability. The suit allows him to lift 10 tons. The Deacon is also a pseudo vampire. He has a highly advanced healing factor that is magical in nature. It is so good that he can re-attach severed limbs and have them heal. His head was once severed and when it was placed back on, he seemed to suffer little ill effect. He has the ability to touch a person (non mutant) and cause him or her to bleed or die. The Deacon does not have any of a vampire’s regular vulnerabilities. He has limited shape-shifting and can grow 12 inch claws to fight with. There is a one inch space on his palms on the armor. By extending his skin through this space he can use his blood letting abilities. He can use his armor to seal him off from the outside world. The armor still lets him retain his senses to know about the outside world. So his acute vampiric senses are not affected, but when he seals it off completely he loses his sense of smell.
The Deacon does not need to eat, breathe or sleep.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:54 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Predators hunt animals with senses far beyond anything we on earth have, they know how to mask their scent. You won't see me coming.

If you do teleport behind me, my force sense will warn me and I'll be ready for you. Yeyinde has taken on groups of aliens, as big as 6 together, with just his glaive. He is a master of fighting enemies who can attack from all sides. Coupled with Azrael's and Darth Maul's speed, which was enough to tangle with Deathstroke (Az), and to take out 6 of the universes most dangerous assassins at the same time (Maul) I have no doubt your character will not be landing a blow on my character.

Whilst you have one blade, I can use my lightsaber and my sword at the same time, or I can fire off my shoulder cannon mid-fight using my mandible to trigger it whilst we swordfight.

You have no hope of hitting me, you have no hope of overpowering, being faster, being more skilled, you have only one choice, that is to teleport away until you are too tired to teleport anymore, at which point the fight will be over.

i have two blades. u will be disoriented after being teleported. when u appear, im already there behind you. and u will be gutted.

nothing alive can hide itself completely from a vampires senses. vampires sense bio auras, vampire can hear heart beats, smell the richness of the iron in your blood stream, see your body heat.

try again

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Since when does Antro have web shooters?

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 08:59 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

/me shruggs

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:03 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by Solidus Snake
i have two blades. u will be disoriented after being teleported. when u appear, im already there behind you. and u will be gutted.

nothing alive can hide itself completely from a vampires senses. vampires sense bio auras, vampire can hear heart beats, smell the richness of the iron in your blood stream, see your body heat.

try again

Predators don't have Iron in their blood foo. Like I said, Predators have hunted Xenomorphs, who track by pheromones. Albeit they aren't 100% successful in sneaking up on them, but they have done it.

Disoriented? Doubtful. You're going to disorient someone who fights aliens by the dozens? No, I really don't think so.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:14 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

anyone who is teleported w/o knowing it will be disoriented. i dont care how much training u have. if u are coming up on me and then u realize that u are not where u are supposed to be. u will be be disoriented. especially when u are focuseed on a target. cause its not just me who moved. its your entire surroundings. i dont care who u are. that will confuse u. and by the time u touch down and realize that something is wrong, your head is removed.

PS, i only said 'iron' because its the most well known thing thats in blood. vamps can smell blood.

and their blood isnt too far off from a humans blood as batman proved in his first crossover with them

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:27 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Being teleported isn't going to disorient my guy because;

A) Force sense will tell me where I am
B) The system keeps me 100% focused at all times
C) Combat experience will tell me what I need to do in said situation

That being said, you even touching me is far fetched. I will know you are coming before you are there, and am more than fast enough to react to it. If Loki begins 'The devotion to St. Dumas', a pattern of sorts, then you won't get near me, the movements of my blades will be too quick and hard for you to predict, if you teleport in odds are you are going to catch a blade to your body, and seeing as how your armor is vastly inferior to my blades, you are going to seriously pay for such a mistake.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:34 PM
Solidus Snake
The General

you cant just say points A and B, prove that to me with facts. part C is thinly veiled.
the point is. i dont know how fast ur guys can be, but azreal is a human, maul is humanoid and from what i saw in the movie (cause thats the info u gave in his file), he wasnt that much faster than an excellent swordfighter. a predator is slightly faster than a human as batman also proved.

vampires are inhumanly fast. my reaction time is superior to ur and i have the advantage that i am behind u. and by the time u materialize i am already in mid swing when u are still in hunting mode (still creeping up on me). u are beheaded

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 09:56 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

vampires are inhumanly fast.

Bloodscream isn't a true Vampire though.... he is faster than human but Wolverine seems to be able to keep up with him in all of their fights

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2005 11:41 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

you cant just say points A and B, prove that to me with facts. part C is thinly veiled.
the point is. i dont know how fast ur guys can be, but azreal is a human, maul is humanoid and from what i saw in the movie (cause thats the info u gave in his file), he wasnt that much faster than an excellent swordfighter. a predator is slightly faster than a human as batman also proved.

vampires are inhumanly fast. my reaction time is superior to ur and i have the advantage that i am behind u. and by the time u materialize i am already in mid swing when u are still in hunting mode (still creeping up on me). u are beheaded

A and B are facts, there isn't anything I need to add to them. C isn't veiled at all, it's an obvious statement.

Azrael isn't human. He's above human, he is bio-engineered to be a killing machine. You're telling me Maul wasn't much more than an excellent swordfighter? He took on a Jedi master (Who happens to be one of the most respected Jedi, and one of the more powerful) and his Padawan (Or was Obi a knight by this time?) and only lost due to his arrogance. Yeyinde isn't any Predator, he is the Batman of Predators. They call him broken tusk, he fought, and killed, and Alien queen with his bare hands. Yeah. Besides, that Predator schooled the shit out of Batman like he was a little girl, he was way faster than Batman.

Your guy isn't even a real vampire, and he gets chumped by Wolverine in evey encounter they have. Your reaction time is NOT superior to mine, Azrael alone went toe to toe with Deathstroke and was gaining ground. Like I said, you can't even get close enough to touch me, because the instant you do you're getting ripped a new one.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:01 AM
Solidus Snake
The General

nonsense. u cant state that A and B are fact just because u say so. all im saying is that even if u are faster than me,
1. when u fully materialize, by death blow is on the way
2. you are still advancing on me (not just ready to strike)
3. disorientation due to teleportation

three facts. now, show me a comic that states that during a forced teleportation any street level character has not been taken aback for at leadt a half second.

we can also let the KMCers decide, cause im not gonna keep argueing this point for the next 6 days or this fight will get real dull real fast.

just saying, that i dont think spidey is that fast to dodge/defend himself after such an attack. its worse than him jumping right infront of a bullet when its 3 inches away. hes gonna get hit

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:17 AM
Solidus Snake
The General

>edit<

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 10:45 AM