KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Nerds are the cooliest

Nerds are the cooliest
Started by: meleficus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maleficus
King dork

Nerds are the cooliest

Being a nerd is great, you can always find something interesting to talk about (Even when there isn't another person in the same room). Sometimes nerds get wonderful ideas in their greasy little minds that makes them millionaires. I'm not asking for ideas, but if you would like to post about what makes you a nerd, by all means, post away. I am a total nerd for teen titans and have thus made up several characters, fan fictions, scenarios and even role playing games to pay my respect to these fantastic heroes. I would be more then happy to read any replies to this post, so don't be shy to admit your nerdiness. Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:26 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I do not believe in the term "nerd" because I do not label myself unlike some other people. If I am smart, then I am smart, it doesn't mean I have to label myself a nerd. If I like to wear strange perfessional weird clothing, I still do not label myself as a nerd. I hate the term....that is my opinion.

Cause I just got a letter to my soul
And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 08:54 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

I don't want to offend anyone by saying that they are a nerd. I do, however, want them to know that when they are alright with nerdiness, geekiness and fan-boyness/girlness they are thee cooliest.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 09:27 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

So, you have like a mission to make everyone's life better by writing this? Sometimes people don't care about what is written. Sometimes people just don't care what your point is, what message you are trying to send out. That's just how people are. I like the point you are trying to make...but don't make it here..it won't help much, unless you say it aloud and stare those people in their eyes, giving them that strange sensation to not let go of your eye contact. Try that, and you will see that someone will listen..why the hell am I giving you this advice?! Forget it.

And when my whole life is on the tip of my tongue, Empty pages for the no longer young The apathy of time laughs in my face.You say each life has it’s place

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:01 PM
Augustus Rouge is currently offline Click here to Send Augustus Rouge a Private Message Find more posts by Augustus Rouge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

I appreciate the advice, but the simple fact is that I don't have the same skills with speech that I do with the written word. I have tried to deliver positive messages to the masses, because there are to many negative aspects of teenage life. I'm am not trying to say that life is unfair, or that life is pain because I'm not a goth. My message is that there is good and bad, but if you focus on the bad you will start to forget the good. The reason why I don't publish a book is because I have no money, and no one wants to listen to some guy rant about how you don't need alot of stuff to be happy. But I digress, I have gotten of the subject. All though I enjoy brightening up peoples lives, this thread is for raving about what you find cool.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:43 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

THIS IS INCREDIBLE! I love to write! I can't publish because I also don't have money! I also agree with the fact that not everything has to be happy. A lot of my stories and poetry are like that and people don't like it because it ain't sunshine and flowers. This truely is incredible! Well I certainly find this cool.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:36 PM
Maleficus
King dork

I am super glad you find my thread cool and that we have found something in common. I hope that you will post here very often, I enjoy reading from you.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 06:54 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

You enjoy reading from me...wow, there's something new! No one ever says that when I write. And if they ever think it, they never really say it. Do you like poetry? I mean not sunshine and flowers...dark poetry? I write dark poetry and if you like poetry I can post a poem here which would be COOL!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:35 AM
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Augustus Rouge
You enjoy reading from me...wow, there's something new! No one ever says that when I write. And if they ever think it, they never really say it. Do you like poetry? I mean not sunshine and flowers...dark poetry? I write dark poetry and if you like poetry I can post a poem here which would be COOL!

I am not the kind of person who would discourage another because of what they write. In fact I applaud anyone who would be willing to share their writing. Besides, I enjoy reading poetry a lot. I would be very grateful to you if you posted some poetry.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:26 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

WOO-HOO!

SIN

Feel the breeze,
Kissing your skin.
A slight little freeze,
Bringing back your sin.
You remember quite clear...
Of the things you say--
Right here,
It happened all.
Close your eyes,
Stop the dreaming.
Understand the lies,
And why they kept screaming.
Close your mouth,
You'll catch flies.
Hear them scream loud,
Wide open eyes.
Feel the vibrations,
See the memory.
Heal the frustrations,
He seeing them in the cemetery.
See the blood,
Oozing.
Creeping down the rug,
Hurting.
Feel the breeze,
Kissing your skin.
A slight little freeze,
Bringing back your sin.

That's only one poem but its one of my darkest.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 12:02 AM
Maleficus
King dork

That was incredible. I think i just found something new to rave about! If you have more poems, please continue to post them.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 03:18 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I do...hold on.

FEAR
Lock away my fears inside a bottle.
Lock away my fears inside a jungle.
Let the tiger,
Flaming eyes,
Let the tiger,
Rip fears' sight.
Vision of madness,
Becoming a darkened ray.
Vision of sadness,
Turning into gray.
Trapped inside reality,
Burning tiger eyes crying.
Trapped inside humanity,
The winds are flying.
This is reality,
Show me what you want me to see.
Ocean is blue,
And so are you.
Tiger lead me,
Through the jungle life.
Tiger unconver the key,
To unlock all my strife.
Let me out of the blacked eyed night,
Give me a new light.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 10:19 PM
Maleficus
King dork

My brothers and I agree that your poems are excellent.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 11:05 PM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

Thanks! Wait, bothers?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:37 AM
Maleficus
King dork

Yes, I have four brothers, One older, three younger. They all love your poems, accept for the youngest, he can't read yet. But all of us who can understand your poems agree that you have real talent.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:09 AM
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

...thank you. I actually glad that all of you understood what my poetry means. Sin about a murder and how someone would feel guilty afterwards. Fear is how someone fears reality and humanity because of all the dangers and all the patheticness there is in this world.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:18 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

I like your poems. They are definatly your strong point. I can't write poetry to save my life, so i like to read others poems...people that can actually make them rhymn. But yours go beyond that...very cool.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 10:12 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

wow...thank you! Most people don't understand what I write. They just think its words and rhymns....really, thank you. I am glad that you have such a powerful mind to understand what it is I interpret in my poetry. You know, everyone can write poetry, wether it sucks or not. Poetry, wether good or bad, always has a meaning. Even if it doesn't seem to make sense---it does. Sometimes you just have to analyze it with your heart and not your mind.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 04:36 PM
ChiquitaZ
Everybody's Changing <3

yeah, but i think i'll stick to writing storys in here and for my friends that don't go on here.

someday soon we will all know....

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 06:24 PM
ChiquitaZ is currently offline Click here to Send ChiquitaZ a Private Message Find more posts by ChiquitaZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augustus Rouge
*Yawn*

I love writing short stories! But what I write is either inspirational or horror....maybe mystery.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 09:54 PM