KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Kyle Reese - General Discussion

Kyle Reese - General Discussion
Started by: carnage713

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carnage713

michael biehn

he looks like shit now. theres no way he will play reese in t4. who do u guys think will play reese.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 06:43 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StefMan

reese doesnt have to be born yet in T4. if its the beginning of the war against the machines...reese was either a young child or still having to be created stick out tongue

well...they seem to have got another actor for john connor for crying out loud, so they can also get a different reese

Old Post Oct 13th, 2003 09:49 PM
StefMan is currently offline Click here to Send StefMan a Private Message Find more posts by StefMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

no now its 2 late. nick for t4 and v will have 2 settle for that. since t4 will b titled REIGN OF SKYNET we will c him in t5, but wait a second. now reese shouldnt exist n e more right? since he went back

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 09:48 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

once agian im confused wacko

great sig made by hegemon

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 07:49 PM
carnage713 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage713 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage713 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dulobast25

he woul dexist because his parents still ****ed and we should see him until he goes back. then he will appear again because he suceeds

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 03:35 AM
dulobast25 is currently offline Click here to Send dulobast25 a Private Message Find more posts by dulobast25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ya dulo wut u said is true but wut do u mean by "then he will appear agian because he succeds" u cant go back thru the time portal after once uve gone thru. but u might not be talkin bout that

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2003 08:02 PM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

carnage im hear you dared me and i lived up to it so whats up gee u cant handle it thats wright ***** hahahahaha lol rock rock rolling on floor laughing tell u what show down my forum got balls c u there

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:01 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

?

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 11:53 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

naa dude show down in the otf we'll settle this shit once and for all

Old Post Oct 24th, 2003 08:26 PM
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

yeah ok but u set up the voting poll ok

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 08:58 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

ONE STEP AHEAD OF YA AND TERM IS KIKIN UR ASS

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 05:22 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

Worried

Actually, Kyle Reese no longer has to get sent back in time, since the time-lines have all been altered since T1... Kyle only had to be sent back from T0, time-line ZERO, the original time-line, to save Sarah Connor... Kyle was not John Connor's original father, but Sarah was too confused and caught up in the whole time-travel, alternate time-line thing to really make sense of it..

Remember that guy who broke his date plans with Sarah earlier that night? he left a message that he was stuck working, so he couldn't make it, so Sarah left to see a movie while Ginger and Matt stayed home and screwed... in the original time-line, that guy might have made a second date with Sarah later that week or sometime soon after. So that guy, whoever he was, could have been John Connor's dad originally... once Kyle and the Terminator came back and altered the course of Sarah's life so drastically, making her the mother of the future and all that crap, she never got a chance to date John's original dad, but the seed had already been planted, in more ways than one, by Kyle, who her son was destined to be... so she 'made' Kyle's baby into John Connor any way, and changed the future just a bit, and then she and the new John went on altering future time-lines in T2...

now that T3 has happened, once more altering the time-line, its no longer a given that John will even meet Kyle, maybe Kyle doesn't exist in the new time line because of some weird aberration from the few alterations in the new time-lines?? If there's no more time travel, no more alternate time lines, then the T3 time-line can play out in any number of ways, including the extinction of all mankind... or the complete conquering of the machines and destruction of SkyNet... it could go any number of ways, and still complete the story of the new, altered time-line...

in some ways, having the story come to and end, rather than forcing the loop, might even be better, because it could mean more and more and more awful/awesome sequels and the debates which follow...

Personally, I hope to see the loop closed, Connor does meet Kyle and sends him back, knowing that because he sends him back all the alterations happen in T1, T2, and T3, in order to lead to him sending Kyle back.. but because of the theory of chaos, it doesn't necessarily have to happen that way...

so, any way, the point relevant to this thread is that Michael Biehn may not need to be called upon to reprise his role as Reese... see?

'I'm back!'
'Come with me if you want to live!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2003 09:14 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

i think been WOULD HAVE looked good for the role of jon conner but not n e more. no one knows how much the timeline was altered. maybee in all the origionall timelines arnie and jon blew up cyberdyne, we dont know for sure. what if jon banged kate and there son was kyle. man that wud be messed up

Old Post Dec 5th, 2003 11:43 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

OOOOOOhhh yeah! What if all along, Kyle was Kate and John's kid!! Then, Kate and John get busted out of the Crystal Peak bunker by -GULP!- a Death Camp Squadron of Flying H/Ks, Kate and the baby are taken away and John is targeted for termination as the Future Leader of the resistance. Luckily, in their spare time under Crystal Peak, John and Kate rebuilt the TX-850 so the anti-Terminator terminator (which now can look like Arnold, or Kristanna, or anyone really!!) busts John out, but John is separated and devestated by not being able to get Kate and the baby out... so he has to organize the rag-tag reistance from the few others who were freed from the camp when TX-850 stormed the place... They save Kate, but not the baby... awwww! sad

Thats OK, they can save the baby and the future in T5... and they try to do just that, only lots of stuff happens to keep them away, for about 20 years... when they finally are reunited with the Baby, he has grown, and has taken the name Kyle Reese!!! John about has a fit when he realizes that his son may be his father... but no time for brain embolysms, because the machines are kicking ass again!

the resistance is about to all be wasted when Sarah Connor comes racing in to save the day, with help from Mr E Mann, the dude who dumped her in T1, who then hid her out, off the grid and gathered forces for the resistance... John gets very badly injured in the escape this time, and only a blood transfusion will save him. Unfortunately, no one is a suitable match, except tada! Mr E Mann, the loser who dumped Sarah in T1! Turns out that was the second date he had to cancel, and he really was hurt by cancelling because SArah was such a good lay that first time!! So, John was NOT Kyle's kid after all, therefore Kyle can go back still and save the future, but this time around, John makes sure to slip Kyle some condoms, just to be safe!! wink

GENIUS! Of course, by the end of T5:As the Machine-Dominated World Turns ends, everyone will be fed up completely with the road the franchise has taken, so finally the Terminator saga will end, the loops will close and everyone will live happily ever after!!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 03:08 PM
crAZRick is currently offline Click here to Send crAZRick a Private Message Find more posts by crAZRick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage713

very good explenation. the sarah conner part was a little confusin but i think we struck gold here. actually it sounds like an episode of jerry springer but n e ways nice job

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 06:12 PM
alic88
Barzakh

lol

Old Post Dec 6th, 2003 07:44 PM
crAZRick
I'm God here!

just remember where you read it first... I am a genius script doctor! T4: $1-billion opening weekend!! WOO HOO!

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 12:06 AM
carnage713

ill keep my fingers crossed

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 09:19 PM
JooV

Reese, Johns father, sent by John??

Hi!
I just saw T-1 and one thing just doesnt make sense.. How could John Connor send his own father back in time from 2029 to 1984 to protect his mother? John could not exist if it wasnt for his father being sent back in time to sleep with his mother. Right? confused

Old Post Dec 7th, 2003 10:17 PM
JooV is currently offline Click here to Send JooV a Private Message Find more posts by JooV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crAZRick
I'm God here!

sure he could, he just wouldnt be the same guy... all that means is that one future john would look slightly different than another future john... kinda explains what happened between T2 and T3...

'I'm back!'
'You're terminated!'

Old Post Dec 8th, 2003 01:37 AM