KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Note: Comic Book Scans

Note: Comic Book Scans
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

bumpedy bump bump bump bump bump

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:56 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 08:55 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

nice thanx scoob u think u can get the others too?

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 09:34 PM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 09:54 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:00 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:04 PM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

alright thanx.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:09 PM
Abortion

I'd like to see some pics of Cable fighting Silver Surfer. I'd also like to see pictures of M.O.D.O.K. & G'nort getting their asses kicked.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 10:33 PM
Abortion is currently offline Click here to Send Abortion a Private Message Find more posts by Abortion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can anyone post sum pics of the Thing drawn by Jim Lee from the Heroes Reborn FF series? thanx.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:21 PM
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Has anyone got the full fight of Gladiator vs. Thor? The first time they fought (i think), when Thor uses a belt or something to keep up with Glads.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:27 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tindstar

Dr doom

Anyone got Dr Doom first mini serie #1 : where he takes out the lion after getting arriving to the parallel earth? smile

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 11:47 PM
Tindstar is currently offline Click here to Send Tindstar a Private Message Find more posts by Tindstar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mississippienne

Scan requests:

Any cool scans of old-school Kang from early Avengers

Magneto ripping out Wolverine's adamantium skeleton

The first meeting of Lex Luthor and Superboy (Kon-El)

As for scans, I have the Young Avengers TPB, some Kabuki, Avengers/Thunderbolts: Best Intentions, New Thunderbolts TPBs 1 and 2, some Exiles, all of Preacher, Death of Superman TPB, the first Supreme Power TPB, and James O'Barr's The Crow. I'll be happy to scan from any of them, but it might take me a little while. All my other comics are a thousand miles away. sad

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 07:45 AM
Mississippienne is currently offline Click here to Send Mississippienne a Private Message Find more posts by Mississippienne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

since i dont really read Ultimates, what does the belt have to do with Thor?

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 06:46 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blair Wind
since i dont really read Ultimates, what does the belt have to do with Thor?

Its his source of power, he goes all weak without it. Thats probably one of the rreasons why the ultimates thought he was just a mad bloke. But now that loki has shown uo, I think Thor is genuine..............

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:06 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Or maybe both Loki and Thor are mad?

Old Post Dec 30th, 2005 12:57 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Or maybe both Loki and Thor are mad?

Its possible and it would put an interesting angle on the story but I don't think it will turn out that way...............

Old Post Dec 31st, 2005 01:20 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

If any one could get the scan of Cyborof the teen titans beating up on Dr. Light in Teen Titans # 23. That would be great.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 01:56 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by dman2008
If any one could get the scan of Cyborof the teen titans beating up on Dr. Light in Teen Titans # 23. That would be great.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:37 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dman2008
Free Agent

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 02:59 AM
dman2008 is currently offline Click here to Send dman2008 a Private Message Find more posts by dman2008 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

Does anyone have the scans for the complete of this fight form marvel team up

http://img270.imageshack.us/my.php?image=auts0xf.jpg

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2006 12:23 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote