KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Quiet Peace. one of those what if sirius stories.

Quiet Peace. one of those what if sirius stories.
Started by: ~dorkerina~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~dorkerina~

Sleep Quiet Peace. one of those what if sirius stories.

A/N: This is an idea I got when I realized that when hagrid went to Azkaban that Sirius must have been there too. (I know, I know, your thinking you’ve just now realized this? how slow is this girl? Well the answer is yes, I’ve just now realizing this and pretty slow, at least that’s what my readers think…) I realize this might not be very original but bear with me. Oh and I didn’t have the internet when the third book came out, so tell me if there are about a thousand of these floating around out there from then…..

Disclaimer: I have no obsession, err uh.. I mean connection with Harry Potter. It is JK Rowling’s.

Ch1: Arrival
0o0o0o0o0o0

Sirius sat against the stone floor of his cell with a flat and grimy pillow around his head, but it wouldn’t stop the moaning. It never stopped. That’s how it seems when you’ve been in Azkaban for twelve years, quiet is lost. Quiet is peace, and there was no peace to be found for the guilty.
Or the innocent.
Innocent, he smirked at the thought and asked himself, is that what I am today? It seemed he never thought the same thing two days in a row.
But you know you’re not, if it weren’t for you…
Oh great now I can’t even keep my mind on the same page for a single day.
Your mind?
Don’t start that.
Start what, you’re the one who won’t let me finish.
You? What do you mean you, you’re me.
Then why are you talking to me?
I’m not.
Yes you are.
“Shut up!” Sirius yelled, but the scream was lost among the many as the doors to his hall where thrown open and a loud scuffle of feet drowned out all other noise. A new prisoner, a quite large prisoner, was being dragged to his cell. Sirius automatically looked up, but his attention was only really drawn when the man began to yell.

“Le’ me go a me yeh stupid blokes! I never, now git yer grimy paws off! Why I otta…” Hagrid was then cut off as one of the dementors finally knocked him unconscious.

This didn’t surprise Sirius as this had to be done to almost every new prisoner before they resigned themselves to their fate. What did surprise Sirius was the fact that Hagrid was here in the first place, it had to be a mistake. The next shock came when the guards opened Sirius’s cell door and, with much effort, pushed Hagrid in. It was not very common to have a cell mate, in fact in twelve years he’d never seen two people put in one cell.
Sirius wasted no time in putting Hagrid in a more comfortable position and propping his head on one of the grimy pillows. When he was done he waited, glad to have something new to think about for the first time in a long time. He looked at Hagrid, one of those friendly faces he thought he’d never see again, and a faint light of hope came on inside him. The flame was smothered as a new thought entered his mind.
He won’t be friendly once he wakes up and finds you here, you’ll be lucky if he doesn’t kill you.
You’re wrong.
Am I?
Sirius was distracted as a low groan issued from Hagrid and he started to stir.
0o0o0o0o0o0o0

A/N: Do tell what you thought! It would be appreciated muchly!
Thanks

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 06:23 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Lover_girl1*~

Me likey! Very interesting plot line.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 08:36 PM
~*Lover_girl1*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Lover_girl1*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Lover_girl1*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

I like it!

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 09:01 PM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Sirius And Hagrid At Azkaban, Genius. big grin

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:15 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

stick out tongue yesh, i know! laughing

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:01 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote