KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What character are you ?

What character are you ?
Started by: Saiyajin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Saiyajin
Legendary

Smile What character are you ?

Ok, you come in here and I will post a pic of a character that will be you...I base this on if I have seen you post, your profile or if you write a short description of yourself I will also go by that.

Fool!! you will have to finish on what you started!! made by hegemon875

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:04 PM
Saiyajin is currently offline Click here to Send Saiyajin a Private Message Find more posts by Saiyajin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Uh, okay, whats mine?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:11 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Your Going to get KMC sued by SJ . Big time! Better have Insurance no expression

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:16 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saiyajin
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mattador
Uh, okay, whats mine?

Give me a day.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:27 PM
Saiyajin is currently offline Click here to Send Saiyajin a Private Message Find more posts by Saiyajin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saiyajin
Legendary

Originally posted by Masrix
Your Going to get KMC sued by SJ . Big time! Better have Insurance no expression

What ?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 08:27 PM
Saiyajin
Legendary

Ok just leave a request in here, and tomorrow i will get to everyone since i can't post pics at the moment.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:37 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

SpellJammer is known for this, because he is a psychotic psycholigist and can evaluate alot about a person's personality by subtle means.. He is so observant that simply the video game you buy at the store can determine what you will amount to in life..

But, SpellJammer hasn't talked to Coldfire all day, so he's in no mood to do much of anything. So proceed with the attempt to do his thing if you can.. You want a little profile? (Though you're more then welcome to check SpellJammer's posts..)

SpellJammer is a Pagan. A very awckward Pagan who tries to scare people because frankly fear is the only thing that motivates obediance and keeps anarchy from brewing.. SpellJammer has gotten compared to on more then one occassion to Stalin, and that avatar is The Necromonicom. Which he's sure you've heard of. Though you can't see his signature because he doesn't know how to make it public, it's one of SpellJammer's enlightening koans..

Smile, Tommorow will be worse..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:39 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Saiyajin
Ok just leave a request in here, and tomorrow i will get to everyone since i can't post pics at the moment.

Right click the picture, drag the space over the text, then right click the highlighted text click "copy" then on the box rightclick and press "paste".

You're as computer illiterate as SpellJammer.. this is.. unsetteling..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:41 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Um...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Saiyajin
Ok, you come in here and I will post a pic of a character that will be you...I base this on if I have seen you post, your profile or if you write a short description of yourself I will also go by that.

I wanna see what Character I am.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:01 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saiyajin
Legendary

Heh, I am second to none. Idiot..don't you feel my chi or do you need a scouter which can't even contain my power. Hmm after some research on you I can see now that I clearly under estimated this man, it seems that your bios surpasses mine in ever way but there's one thing you can't do and thats to find the best pics known to man. I say join me(I find pics you write bios) or perish...your call spelljammer.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:02 PM
Saiyajin
Legendary

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Um...

Perfect !! I see you already picked your own character and frankly thats the pic I was going to give you....a monkey smile

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:04 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:10 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

He hit me in the midget with an ass.raver

Picture this *****!!!

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:11 PM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saiyajin
Legendary

What are you clowns doing messing up my thread...it is not very nice.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:13 PM
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

lol, get used to it. alotta people mess up threads everyday. 'tis a shame no

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:15 PM
Saiyajin
Legendary

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:18 PM
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
I wanna see what Character I am.

Your character is the one that's in..
The next dimension!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:18 PM
Kharhmah

Uh, okay, whats mine?

I'm liking the sig, mattador. yes happy

and now I die..

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:23 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Saiyajin
Legendary

Uh, okay, whats mine?

This sword weilding martial arts master and all-around pervert was defeated in another realm, but now tavels the world to obtain the secret fountain of shinobi kairicia which legend has it will grant a person unlimated power and will let nothing stand in his way.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:23 PM