KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » HA! funny.... lol

HA! funny.... lol
Started by: Bun Bun

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Laugh HA! funny.... lol

laughing out loud READ!!!!!!!!! funny laughing out loud

Plastic Surgery Miracles

Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.

Now he's President of the United States."

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:22 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

omg that is so funny!!! and true!!! eek!

does this work?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:24 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

laughing out loud

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:26 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

mad

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 04:57 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

OMG that's funny

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 05:43 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 05:44 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olchik

That was really funny! hahasmile

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 06:52 AM
olchik is currently offline Click here to Send olchik a Private Message Find more posts by olchik Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bun Bun

Plastic Surgery Miracles

Three Texas plastic surgeons were playing golf together and discussing surgeries they had performed.
One of them said, "I'm the best plastic surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said. "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident, I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in 5 field events in the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a cowboy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's ass and a cowboy hat.

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:37 AM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

wheres spelljammer???

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 09:50 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snehin
Darth wolf

Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
wheres spelljammer???
no clue

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:04 AM
snehin is currently offline Click here to Send snehin a Private Message Find more posts by snehin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Re: HA! funny.... lol

Plastic Surgery Miracles

lol its pretty good, but not as funny as some say

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:01 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

ROFL!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 10:02 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

President Bush is America's president....LET IT GO PEOPLE!! IF HE WAS HATED SO MUCH, WHY WAS HE ELECTED TWICE!! LET IT GO!!!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:00 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

lol its funny caus its true....

and If I had that much money and power...Id be elected president TWICE as well!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:02 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Someday Scythe....someday....

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:04 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:04 AM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonderwomenbabe

lol that is funny, where do u come up wit this stuff?

Life's a biatch then you die!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 02:05 AM
Wonderwomenbabe is currently offline Click here to Send Wonderwomenbabe a Private Message Find more posts by Wonderwomenbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Originally posted by Scythe
President Bush is America's president....LET IT GO PEOPLE!! IF HE WAS HATED SO MUCH, WHY WAS HE ELECTED TWICE!! LET IT GO!!!

Because for all tho's damn republicans and old people!!!!
He's just a guy who really wanted to go to war and he took the whole damn country with him mad heh oh well he'll be gone soon.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 03:57 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leo.M
A Riddle

Originally posted by Scythe

he wasn't elected twice...................... the 1st time some BS happened with the votes

Because for all tho's damn republicans and old people!!!!
He's just a guy who really wanted to go to war and he took the whole damn country with him mad heh oh well he'll be gone soon.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2005 04:02 AM
Leo.M is currently offline Click here to Send Leo.M a Private Message Find more posts by Leo.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote