KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Pother and the final end

Is it going well?
This poll is closed.
Exellent!!! 0 0%
It's great!! 0 0%
it's okay! 1 100.00%
I'm dored. 0 0%
Total: 1 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Harry Pother and the final end
Started by: Darena

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darena
Anima thriller

Warning Harry Pother and the final end

This will be my first and i like having great details, so this may be long. Btw i will make 2 chapers a day, but i might change it. Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 08:08 PM
Darena is currently offline Click here to Send Darena a Private Message Find more posts by Darena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_stars

post b4 if u want someone to comment. lol. check out my story, harry potter and the final war. is this ur first time here?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:06 PM
silver_stars is currently offline Click here to Send silver_stars a Private Message Find more posts by silver_stars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darena
Anima thriller

I do not own anything. Nothing. So don't try to sue.

------------- CHAPTER ONE ----------------
HARRY'S THOUGHT FOR THE FUTURE.

The grey moon hovered over the street of 4 Privet Drive where the air was thick with the clouded mist from the awaiting dementors that where out and about. Harry Potter a.k.a the chosen one was sound asleep. His face resting on his deck. His glasses sway to the side and his scar visible from the lamp's light. A note under him was neatly written in the hand writing of Hermione.

Dear Harry,

I hope you’re okay and all. Also to tell you that the wedding is 4 days away. Ron’s dad said that he would pick you up from the Dursley’s house tomorrow. Don’t act like Ron by packing up at the last minute. Another thing, I’ve got a surprise to help us defeat Vold... Voldemort. It’s for your birthday tomorrow. Well I hope you write back to me and Ron. Oh yeah and Ginny sais hey also, well that’s all I can tell you Harry, so see you later.

Yours truly,
Hermione

Harry read that 2 times and was feeling guilty of taking Hermione and Ron with him to face the vilest ruthless person ever. Voldemort, but the agreement they had after Dumbledore’s death, about him not going alone he, couldn’t argue anymore. The day he entered on the train back to the home that Harry hated and now, he never actuarially talked that much. His clock was set to go off 12 am, that’s when he can do magic for the very first time with out going to the Ministry or to get his wand snap into. Hedwig made a soft hoot, but then started to pecking at her cage. Harry slowly opened his eyes and sat up strait. He looked around his room that was neat for the first time, because he had to leave right when it’s 12 am. Dumbledore told him when he turned 17 he wouldn’t have anymore protection from the spell that his mother gave him and he could be a easy target for Voldemort.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 09:11 PM
Darena is currently offline Click here to Send Darena a Private Message Find more posts by Darena Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darena
Anima thriller

Harry tried not to think of the past like his parents, Sirius, and know Dumbledore. He got up from his chair and looked out the window. The air was thick to see nothing except for the dull lights from the street lamps. Then Harry soon heard his owl Hedwig tapping on her cage. He walked away from the cold window and walked towards Hedwig. "Hey girl are you bored." he said opening the cage door and letting Hedwig hop on Harry's arm. Harry then walked back to his desk and sat Hedwig on it. Then was searching for a parchment and a quill. He found one and found a quill and ink in his suitcase and began to write.

Dear Hermione,

I'm doing fine. Bored thou. Anyway, i packed my stuff in my suitcase already, so don't worry. I really can't say anything except to say hey to Ginny and I'll see you soon.

Yours truly,
Harry

He read it over and over to see if he wanted to say what he wanted to say and tied it to Hedwig's right leg. Harry got up and his arm reached out to Hedwig to get on and so she did. Harry opened the window and extended his arm out into the cold air and Hedwig took off into the night sky.

Harry sat back down and for once looked at the clock. It was 11:59. Harry had a few seconds until he was 17 and wasn't underage like everyone tells him when he does it in the muggle world. His heart leaped into the air in excitement about finally doing magic. Then the moment had come. The clock made a tick noise to tell it was 12 am. He got up to get his wand and test if owls be flying in to tell him that they will snap his wand or to hear silence after his spell that he made, with no owls swooping in on him. He took a deep breathe an shouted a incantation. "Incarcerous!" And in a instant ropes came flying out of the end of Harry's wand and roping his chair, then in a few minutes the ropes where gone. He looked around his room and silence fell. Nothing. No owls swooping in his room, not even a sign that a owl was coming. "Yes!" he shouted, but he shouted to loud. There was foot steps coming from the other side of his room and the door burst opened to see.....

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 10:16 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

good so far

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 01:17 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darena
Anima thriller

Yeah it's my first and thank you.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:14 AM
Darena
Anima thriller

It was Uncle Vernen and his face looked like it could scare anyone. "What the bloody hell are you doing boy!" Vernen shouted. " It's none of your concern. Now if you excuse me i like to be alone." Harry said calm. Vernen wanted to protest when Aunt Petunia called him down. Vernen looked at Harry before walking down the stairs. 'I hope he trips down the stairs and land on his face. Maybe he will shut his fat blabbering mouth.' Harry thought, but knew it wouldn't come true so he started walking towards his suitcase and reaching, when there was a tap at the window. Harry took out his wand faster then he could say the word Quidditch, but soon put it back to find it was Hedwig. Harry slowly walked to open the window for her and Hedwig gracefully landed on Harry's deck.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:57 AM
Darena
Anima thriller

I have to write the rest of chapter one tomorrow see ya. sleep

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:00 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It's nice, but You Spelt 'Potter' Wrong in the Thread Title. wink

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:37 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chrissmith3
im nt sure

thats gd so far keep it up

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 12:32 PM
chrissmith3 is currently offline Click here to Send chrissmith3 a Private Message Find more posts by chrissmith3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darena
Anima thriller

Thanks. Maybe i was sleepy when i did that.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 03:57 PM
Darena
Anima thriller

oh yeah. do anyone know how to fix the title of this story?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 04:01 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

good post more

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 06:47 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRules
SMILE

Good Job please post more

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 10:29 PM
HPRules is currently offline Click here to Send HPRules a Private Message Find more posts by HPRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote