KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » THE Official Tonks Apprectiation Thread!!!

THE Official Tonks Apprectiation Thread!!!
Started by: SeanTerry727

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SeanTerry727

Cool THE Official Tonks Apprectiation Thread!!!

I dont know bout yall but tonks is the Most awesome !!!! Especially after seeing her in the Movie !!!!! YEP So if your like TOnks Feel free to discuss!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 05:48 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stuwienl
Yep, it's me.

She's hot.......

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 06:11 PM
stuwienl is currently offline Click here to Send stuwienl a Private Message Find more posts by stuwienl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stuwienl
She's hot.......

Yah i no !!! she was totally checkin harry out 2

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 06:45 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by SeanTerry727
That was gross.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 08:39 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeanTerry727

Umm but anyways shes pretty much the coolest yo

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 09:13 PM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

thanks to natalia tena.. I officially love TONKS!!
she's cool

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:01 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stuwienl
Yep, it's me.

Do you think that made her hot? blink

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:43 PM
stuwienl is currently offline Click here to Send stuwienl a Private Message Find more posts by stuwienl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Tonks is so freakin awesome.

That scene confused me. I mean why? although they are 6 years apart it is still a tad bit illegal. Well it could have been the fact that she might have seen Equus erm

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 06:23 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I love her character in the books, but I didn't like her part in the movie. Maybe it was just me.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:08 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

I loved her in the movie. Exactly they way I wanted to see her.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 08:59 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Originally posted by danielle marie.
I love her character in the books, but I didn't like her part in the movie. Maybe it was just me.

no,it isn't just you. it is the fact of the matter that they can't ALWAYS live to one's expectations. but it is the fact that it isn't easy to determine if you liked her or not because she was in it for like 9 minutes which angered the hell out of me

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:33 PM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

I know, it made me so mad. She had practically no lines; I had loved her so much in the books, and to see her as just another character? It made me really mad.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 09:40 PM
danielle marie. is currently offline Click here to Send danielle marie. a Private Message Find more posts by danielle marie. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I know, it made me so mad. She had practically no lines; I had loved her so much in the books, and to see her as just another character? It made me really mad.

yes. her importance is much greater then what they put her out to be. in the movie she barley talks to anyone. she could properly not even exist! only thing I didn't like about the film is her unexistence. she had more prescence in the video game for christ's sake!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 10:14 PM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

Really? It really made me mad how much her character was downplayed. Especially when they had such a great person to play her.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 12:22 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Really? It really made me mad how much her character was downplayed. Especially when they had such a great person to play her.

Amen to that. she didn't do much really. I am not fond of this director. I like the movie but he is directing the next potter. tonks may never have importance ever again if his directing ideals serve me right

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:34 AM
danielle marie.
Bel Fan Club President

That sucks. I say they bring back the first director, he was the best.

But yeah, Tonks is one of my favorite characters in the books. I totally love her and Remus together.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 01:37 AM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

That sucks. I say they bring back the first director, he was the best.

which in fact it was the shortest harry potter which sucks. I hope the next one is like 3 hours.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 09:01 PM
SeanTerry727

Yes in the Next Book Or movie Tonks has a Significant Part in the HBP soo they should put her in there more deff.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2007 03:51 PM
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

Yes in the Next Book Or movie Tonks has a Significant Part in the HBP soo they should put her in there more deff.

she does have quite a signafagance yes

the thing I didn't like 'bout the [this] diretor is that he seemed to just want the story of the book and not the elements because interesting things were left out. i MEAN ALL QUIDDICTCH WAS GONE!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 01:11 PM
SeanTerry727

OK yeah and the only the tonks said was!

"DOnt call me Nymphadora!!" and thats all !! pissed me off!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2007 02:45 PM