KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?

How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?
Started by: Silverstein

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

How Can They Improve Spider-Man Movies?

-how can they improve (on future) spiderman movies?

-got any ideas?

-spiderman movies so far are great, but what can make it even better...besides Venom.

-(anyone like the idea of Peter Jackson filming a spiderman movie? LOL)

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:27 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Don't make Gopher Grace a villain.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:46 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Don't make Gopher Grace a villain.

well, yeah true. We have no evidence to prove that he is villain material...but enuff about him

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 01:50 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

MORE action ....LESS romance..

*Enough said*

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 03:27 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually the spiderman movies so far are crap.We only have seen the character of man-spider on the screen so far.The only way to improve on them is instead of trying to make sequels is restart the franchise all over again like they did with batman with batman begins and do the same thing batman which was they got a batman director who for once knew what he was doing and was a fans director.Spider-man needs to do the same thing,stop making sequels and restart it all over again by getting a director who cares about the fans and doing the character of spiderman justice.Giving him his mechs and redoing the villains.Thats the ONLY way to improve the spider-man movies.Also get a competent screenwriter.David Koepp was a HUGE mistake for the first film and just set the tone for more crappy movies in the future.the screenwriters thay had for the second film were much more competent than Koepp was but it was too late.Koepp already had caused too much damage with the first horrible film making the sequels beyond repair to be fixed for the future.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 10:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Mr Parker
actually the spiderman movies so far are crap.We only have seen the character of man-spider on the screen so far.The only way to improve on them is instead of trying to make sequels is restart the franchise all over again like they did with batman with batman begins and do the same thing batman which was they got a batman director who for once knew what he was doing and was a fans director.Spider-man needs to do the same thing,stop making sequels and restart it all over again by getting a director who cares about the fans and doing the character of spiderman justice.Giving him his mechs and redoing the villains.Thats the ONLY way to improve the spider-man movies.Also get a competent screenwriter.David Koepp was a HUGE mistake for the first film and just set the tone for more crappy movies in the future.the screenwriters thay had for the second film were much more competent than Koepp was but it was too late.Koepp already had caused too much damage with the first horrible film making the sequels beyond repair to be fixed for the future.

MY TAKE: i somewhat agree with you, they did change a perfectly good character. But the majority of people have adapted to this new spiderman and have learned to love the movies. Everyone CAN expect future spiderman remakes, and the spiderman 1 movie will be looked upon the same way as Batman(with keaton/nicholson) /batman &robin

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:01 PM
Mr Parker

Dont want to sound rude or anything since unlike most people,you can discuss this in a rational and cilvilized way but where do you get this wild theory that the majority have adapted to the movie and have accepted the changes,there is no evidence to that whatsoever?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:04 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Dont want to sound rude or anything since unlike most people,you can discuss this in a rational and cilvilized way but where do you get this wild theory that the majority have adapted to the movie and have accepted the changes,there is no evidence to that whatsoever?

it sold a lot of money at the box office. there was a huge spike in the sales of spiderman childrens books (thats sad...).

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:07 PM
Mr Parker

come on please,dont give me that old,tiresome and laughable logic that most people have adapted to it and loved the movie because it made so much money at the box office.you just proved my point why it made so much money with the huge spike in sales at the box office for childrens books.millions of familys across the nation took their kids back to the theaters to see it again and again because their kids wanted them to see it and begged them to.Kids get thrilled about seeing spidey on the big screen so they are going to beg their parents to take them to see it and parents being parents,they went back again and again for the kids wishes so their kids could see it again and again.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:36 PM
NoFate007

Get rid of Peter being a pansy. He has to be a man at least SOME point in this series. I'm tired of hearing him whine.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2005 11:47 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

agree with fate, im tired of puny parker.....he must be mr parker now. in comcis after he got ahold of his powere he became more manly,more outgoing, in the movie he is still a geek jeck....
and mr parker get over it. people have adapted YES, they did, and not for sales, becouse they DID, example i have a lot of friends who made fun of me being spider fan becouse for them spider was gay like, too femalis-ish in his acrobatic stuff, and they though spider sense was the lamest thing ever, they saw spiderman movie, that is like, lets say has 65% of the character of spiderman and they all freaked out , turning into spider fans, some even star buying old spider comics.
the movie was teenager directed, and it hit the targer very well, althogu cool, was a ok movie.

back to thread. kill mj off, bring gwen and have the happy marry ending we all fans wanted.

Last edited by Spiderman_RJ on Oct 14th, 2005 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:49 AM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by Spiderman_RJ
agree with fate, im tired of puny parker.....he must be mr parker now. in comcis after he got ahold of his powere he became more manly,more outgoing, in the movie he is still a geek jeck....
and mr parker get over it. people have adapted YES, they did, and not for sales, becouse they DID, example i have a lot of friends who made fun of me being spider fan becouse for them spider was gay like, too femalis-ish in his acrobatic stuff, and they though spider sense was the lamest thing ever, they saw spiderman movie, that is like, lets say has 65% of the character of spiderman and they all freaked out , turning into spider fans, some even star buying old spider comics.
the movie was teenager directed, and it hit the targer very well, althogu cool, was a ok movie.

back to thread. kill mj off, bring gwen and have the happy marry ending we all fans wanted.

myself being a teenager, did not feel it was targetted at my crowd specifically, maybe a general family audience. Tobey also did not convince me he was A teen. he looked 20 at the very least(to be picky: no teen has a comb over and has a clean room)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:01 AM
Evil SeeD
Black Shadow

come on please,dont give me that old,tiresome and laughable logic that most people have adapted to it and loved the movie because it made so much money at the box office.you just proved my point why it made so much money with the huge spike in sales at the box office for childrens books. millions of familys across the nation took their kids back to the theaters to see it again and again because their kids wanted them to see it and begged them to.Kids get thrilled about seeing spidey on the big screen so they are going to beg their parents to take them to see it and parents being parents,they went back again and again for the kids wishes so their kids could see it again and again.

Acually your wrong, and I can talk about this in a civilized mannor, only if you dont freak out after what I say.

Im in my twenties, I loved the movie, almost everyone I've asked my age has loved it, the kids the adults. When i saw it in theatres, even my 3rd time going to see it, there were more adults than kids, WAY more. And yes they were childless.

I have seen it first hand.

And why do you think the SM2 trailer was one of the most highly anticipated trailers in movie history. Children arnt professional critics, adults are. And alot of people (like myself) was blown away by the movie.

Sure there was alittle to much romance, but its HOLLYWOOD, what do you expect. I cant think of 1 movie where there isnt that. Kids or Adults.

So please if your against Spiderman SOOO much than why do you post here?
--Either you like it, or you hate that people do love it soo much big grin --enough said--

I am the evil Seed...The seed that went Wrong... The seed that spread horror...The seed that was Never meant to be......

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 01:24 AM
Evil SeeD is currently offline Click here to Send Evil SeeD a Private Message Find more posts by Evil SeeD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
havok801125
Havok....as in wreaks

inorganic webbing.....
and kick Kirsten to the curb.........nuff said

Shit Happens.....Get over it

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 10:58 AM
havok801125 is currently offline Click here to Send havok801125 a Private Message Find more posts by havok801125 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

Originally posted by Silverstein
myself being a teenager, did not feel it was targetted at my crowd specifically, maybe a general family audience. Tobey also did not convince me he was A teen. he looked 20 at the very least(to be picky: no teen has a comb over and has a clean room)

silversteiin, like the other friend up there im now 20, but when spidey came out i was like 15 or 16,and even with that age i though it was target to teenager,u called it familly movie,ok, becouse there were too many elements of stupid movies for teenagers, like the fight,figth scene, the lunchroom, joke, the fisting web joke, at least thats what i think as teenagers, cos for me there were not much reason for those jokes they only made the movies more child like, again u call family.
i hope any teenager dont get offended, but i generaly refer as teen movie, to those stupid jokes and gags, that are target for teenagers.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 12:41 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Evil SeeD
Acually your wrong, and I can talk about this in a civilized mannor, only if you dont freak out after what I say.

Im in my twenties, I loved the movie, almost everyone I've asked my age has loved it, the kids the adults. When i saw it in theatres, even my 3rd time going to see it, there were more adults than kids, WAY more. And yes they were childless.

I have seen it first hand.

And why do you think the SM2 trailer was one of the most highly anticipated trailers in movie history. Children arnt professional critics, adults are. And alot of people (like myself) was blown away by the movie.

Sure there was alittle to much romance, but its HOLLYWOOD, what do you expect. I cant think of 1 movie where there isnt that. Kids or Adults.

So please if your against Spiderman SOOO much than why do you post here?
--Either you like it, or you hate that people do love it soo much big grin --enough said--

err no Im not wrong.just because almost everyone you asked loved it doesnt mean anything.Just about everybody I ask doesnt except for kids of course.Not saying that means anything,just throwing that out there as an example that that means nothing. one time in theaters with childless people dooesnt mean that most people that went back time and time again were all adults everytime.

it was anticipated because of how he he is such an extremely popular character.star wars return of the sith was highly anticipated this past summer despite the fact that the prequels were horrible movies and not at all great and awesome like the original trilogy was.It was a huge money maker at the box office but it is hardly a great film like the first two star wars original films A New Hope and Empire strikes Back are.

Yes you are so right,thats one of many reasons why the movies are no good because there is far way too much romance in it.Spider-man was never about one girl and never should be,neither should the movies.I dont post here anywhere near as much as I used to.matter of fact,look at that one thread made by spideys sister,asking what happened to the long time posters who used to come here all the time,you will see where she mentioned my name and asked why I dont post here anymore. I seldom post here as much as I used to because of the same old tiresome points that are brought up that are untrue like that one.Its hard not to come here when the name SPIDER-MAN is lit up in huge big letters and has a section all for itself. and if everytime someone posted,a particular thread wasnt lit up so that everyone can see it,I probably wouldnt come here that often,but when I see a thread i find interesting that you cant help but see here because its always posted for everyone to see,then I cant fight the urge to not come here and post. this was a thread that caught my eye,so I posted on it,simple as that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:26 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by havok801125
inorganic webbing.....
and kick Kirsten to the curb.........nuff said

very well said havok. thumb up

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:27 PM
NoFate007

I don't know why so many people are pissed about the organic webbing. Does it make any sense that he can have all those spider abilities and NOT the web? I always thought that was stupid so I'm really glad they just made it organic in this.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:39 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

thats really sad that you dont care about them raping to death his character like they did.all the organic webbing does is dumb down his character and take away his creativity.before with the mechs,it showed that peter and peter alone was destined to become spiderman,not just anybody could have used their creative genius to create the fluid like he did,now any idiot like flash thompson can become spiderman and he is not an impressive character anymore.plus the organics are stupid because it makes no sense for the webbing to shoot out of his wrists,when logically it would shoot out of his butt.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 05:45 PM
doctorstrongbad

Yeah i liked it better when he made his web fluid. That way he could change the formula to make it stronger or whatever he needed.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 07:22 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote