KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Insane Clown Posse

Insane Clown Posse
Started by: TedO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Insane Clown Posse, anybody?

Anybody like ICP as much as I do?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:03 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilySatine
KMCs Hobbitess

I don't like clowns. sad

The Poking Goddess Has Returned..again..*hiss*

Living in the shadow of someone else's dream.
Trying to find a hand to hold but every touch felt cold to me.
Living in a nightmare..a never-ending sleep.
But now that I am wide awake..my chains are finally free.
Don't feel sorry for me.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:08 PM
LilySatine is currently offline Click here to Send LilySatine a Private Message Find more posts by LilySatine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampirePrincess
Moon Child

Ugh! Nope I can skip them!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 10:55 PM
VampirePrincess is currently offline Click here to Send VampirePrincess a Private Message Find more posts by VampirePrincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Don't tell anybody........but I actually have 3 tatoos still as reminders of my youth.

Ringmaster - right forarm (black...brown shading)
Riddle Box - right bicep (green/purple)
Hatchet man - left bicep (blue)

http://www.geocities.com/jefficp2/jedtats.html

those would be pics......they are years upon years old....still pics....and no, I don't still have my computer room covered in those posters smile

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 01:51 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Wow, that looks like my room... well, before I got married and moved out. Now the wife won't let me put my posters up.

I actually am thinkin of gettin a hatchetman tatoo this summer... tho my friend says he'll buy me a tatoo if I get something with him (matching tats) (nothing homosexual like)

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 07:05 PM
TedO is currently offline Click here to Send TedO a Private Message Find more posts by TedO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BondJamesBond
Scaramanga Thug

I'm with ya TedO

Old Post Jul 10th, 2003 11:04 PM
BondJamesBond is currently offline Click here to Send BondJamesBond a Private Message Find more posts by BondJamesBond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

HAte these guys I saw them at Howard stern show they are too much ego in them a lot like rap.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 06:56 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Alright, for those of you who like em... what did ya think of The Wriath? And what do think is coming up with The Wraith: Hells Pit?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 07:50 PM
DeNiro

Insane Clown Posse

ok who is down the the clown. i am ICP is very cool their music is so differnt it is just great i luv the song dead body man is their anyone else that likes ICP out their????

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 02:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

**** you **** me **** tom etc.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 03:15 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Yo, Juggalo, I actually already had an ICP thread kickin on this board, but I guess two don't hurt. I'm down wit the clowns. What you think Shangrala : ThE Wraith is gonna be like?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 01:48 PM
DeNiro

it should be pretty ****in twisted i heard my buddy has all of their underground shit so i heard it is supposed to be like that. but my favorite cd of theirs is the riddel box whats ya fav i pretty much like em all.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 07:18 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Yeah, I got most of their underground shit, like the shit they did in their basement before they got their first jokers card out. I guess it's suposed to be like... ah ****, what's it called... think it's track number 9 from The Wraith: Shangrala. Wish I cold remember what it's called.

Anyways, all the CDs are the bomb, but I like The Great malinko the best... it's the first one I heard (when i jumped on the band wagon I guess you could say), and it's what got me lken em. Though, unlike a lot of the people i let hear the CD, they just took it and ran without goin back and checkin out thei older beats.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2003 10:16 PM
DeNiro

I let my mother listen to **** the world one day and she said it was pretty funny that is one of my fav's but yeah i became a fan i would say about a year ago heard the dead body man song on my buddies 3000$ system and it sounded awesome so I liked it alot. But good to hear from another juggalo

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 01:55 AM
DeNiro

Hey TedO i didnt even look at this thread before i posted my own about ICP sorry should have looked a lil bit before posting my own my bad.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 02:00 AM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Hey, no problem ninja. Just post in whatever one you want

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 02:24 AM
TedO
Nightmare All His Own

Yeah, I know, eh? Besides me and my wife, nobody around here appreciates the music. Makes me wish people never moved away for college... but they'll be back. -evil laugh-

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 02:25 AM
DeNiro

haha right on bro lol

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 03:49 AM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Okay, I gonna merge this thread with the other one.

Never done this before, so here goes....

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:06 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Well what do you know, it worked!

I rock. cool

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2003 05:09 PM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote