KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Who do u think is cute

How do you think the hottest person is. ITS MULTIPLE CHOICE TOO
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Oliver Wood 19 22.09%
Harry Potter 18 20.93%
Ron Weasly 9 10.47%
Sirius Black 5 5.81%
Cedric Diggory 9 10.47%
Draco Malfoy 18 20.93%
Neville Longbottom 1 1.16%
Lucius Malfoy 1 1.16%
Voldemord 2 2.33%
Dumbledore 4 4.65%
Total: 49 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who do u think is cute
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Who do u think is cute

I LOVE OLiver wood he is cooll

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:25 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

ALSO SIRIUS LOOKS COOL WITH THAT LONG HAIR

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 01:30 AM
4444 is currently offline Click here to Send 4444 a Private Message Find more posts by 4444 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

SIRIUS ROKS without a doubt

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:13 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Love The cutest!

I think Oliver Wood is the cutest of all love
I vote for him eek!

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 04:47 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Go oliver wood smile I think Draco got better in the second movie...But Oliver is still better!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:39 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

Guess wat, hate to say this but there is a big rumor going around that Oliver will not be in the third movie

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 03:31 AM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

i heard that too also i dont think chos gunna be on it cuz they had new characters and she wuznt one of them

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:37 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

ohh really

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 03:04 AM
danradclifeluva

ya but im not sure it culdve been not all of them even though they had sircadogan listed and his carater

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:36 AM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LilMimister006

Oliver is cute, and i've also pictured Sirius in the books to be a hot character! (lets hope it stays that way for the movie wink )

Though one of my friends do scare me....she has the hotts for Snape. wacko

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 05:29 AM
LilMimister006 is currently offline Click here to Send LilMimister006 a Private Message Find more posts by LilMimister006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smllfry247
Queen of the Universe!

Oliver wood

Frodo: I cant do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. Its all wrong. By rights we shouldnt be here...but we are. Its like in the great srories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of Darkness andanger, they were, and sometimes you didnt want to know the end because how could the end be happy. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened... but in the end its only a passing thing. The Shadow even darkness will pass. A new day WILL come. And when the sun shines it will shine out clearer. Those are the stories that stay with you and meant something. Even if you were too small to understand why. But, I think, Mr. Frodo, i do understand... iknow now. Folk in those stories have a lot of chances to turn back, but they didnt. They kept going because they were holding on to something!
FRODO: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That theres some good in this world, Mr Frodo and its worth fighting for.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2003 03:30 AM
Smllfry247 is currently offline Click here to Send Smllfry247 a Private Message Find more posts by Smllfry247 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
luna050
I luv Oliver

Love

Oliver Wood is sooooooooooooo HOT!!!

Attachment: sean[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 109 time(s).

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 10:24 AM
luna050 is currently offline Click here to Send luna050 a Private Message Find more posts by luna050 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dansdaman
Daniel's Girlfriend

dumbledores sexy man!...lol

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 12:51 AM
dansdaman is currently offline Click here to Send dansdaman a Private Message Find more posts by dansdaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

I love polls . I needed to Post my answer, i don't like any so i just put Ron

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:04 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danagrint1
Rupert's Wife

*cough* DID YOU SAY DUMBLEDORE IS *cough* sexy?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:36 AM
danagrint1 is currently offline Click here to Send danagrint1 a Private Message Find more posts by danagrint1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dansdaman
Daniel's Girlfriend

lol....yes, ok it was definetly a joke dana...lol....well, at least i hope it was wink

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:43 AM
dansdaman is currently offline Click here to Send dansdaman a Private Message Find more posts by dansdaman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dansdaman
Daniel's Girlfriend

and i just realized that my saying makes me appear like a dude, so im gonna change that right now....lol

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 01:44 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I vote Dumbledore shifty he is one hot papa...j/k I just vote dumbledor to be funny. But for real hottness, I picked Harry, Draco,Oliver,Cedric.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:43 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dansdaman
Daniel's Girlfriend

me too raven guardia!....wanna be friends?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:44 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dansdaman
me too raven guardia!....wanna be friends?

sure! eek!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2005 02:52 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote