KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Riders Of the Apocalpyse

Riders Of the Apocalpyse
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Riders Of the Apocalpyse

I have a story.It is called Riders of the Apocapyse.

Its about a post-apocalptic world where they race with horses instead of cars.It is year 2110 and a young boy who father was a ''Rider''.He was popular and famous but one day the father gets into a terrible accident and dies.Now the boy wants to become a ''Rider'' like his father and find out is fathers past.Herre is a sample.

''It was 12 o' clock.Feeling restless i looked out the window into the deep and mysterious fog.I suddenly thought this must be a dream.But then.
I see a figure of a unknown creature.Soon the fog started to die and then i saw my father on top of the horse.I was in shock.i couldn't believe my eyes.My heart was pounding,my hands were sweaty and my throat became to dry to scream his name.I ran down the stairs at full speed avoiding the obsatacles in the kicthen.I burst open the door and run into the yard.....Only to see my fathers horrible accident.He fell of his horse tumbled on the ground and fell into the deep abist(mispelled).Nooooooo!!!!!!!I screamed at the top of my lungs.
I then woke up in horror.''It was just a dream i said to myself.I peeked out the window to see a radiant sun and no fog.that wasn't no accident i told myself.10 years of racing and my father never fell off.He was murded.........

I wanted the story to be first person so the reader can relate.Uhh what do u guys think.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:28 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Please be gentle

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 09:29 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Liked it.Herre is the second part of the story

As i waited for the green light to go on i glanced at the other riders horse.
One of them was a all black stallion another one was a white arabian.
I looked at Sugar's white coat.It was soft ng fluffy.Suddenly the buzzer went off.I was startled. Sugar dashed at full speed past all the others.
I almost fell off him.As we rode in the forest i knew we were going to win.All of a sudden i hear a fericiuos growl behind us.It was the black stallion.The rider of this horse was wearing a helmet.The stallion caught up to us fast.The stallion soon came closer and purposely bumped into sugar.''Hey''.I said to the unkwonw rider.Watch where ur going.I say his tinted lens.They stared back at me.I felt a slight vibration down my spine.Then i remembered.

I no i have some grammar and spelling mistakes but i was in a rush.what do u guys think about it.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2005 03:38 AM
bananamunkey131
Kyasarin Maaru

i like it, then again i like anything to do with horses...and the future. It is cool to find that i am not the only person who writes in this fashion...if you can please continue!

those who pride themselves on being part of the newest trend should just go jump off a cliff and save us all the effort of pushing them

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:32 AM
bananamunkey131 is currently offline Click here to Send bananamunkey131 a Private Message Find more posts by bananamunkey131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bananamunkey131
i like it, then again i like anything to do with horses...and the future. It is cool to find that i am not the only person who writes in this fashion...if you can please continue!

You can continue... This is the Multi-Author fiction session. happy

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:27 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Did you like it?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 03:49 PM
bananamunkey131
Kyasarin Maaru

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
oh, sorry. i wasn't paying attention to the section. roll eyes (sarcastic)

those who pride themselves on being part of the newest trend should just go jump off a cliff and save us all the effort of pushing them

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 09:28 PM
bananamunkey131 is currently offline Click here to Send bananamunkey131 a Private Message Find more posts by bananamunkey131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote