KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Scary Stories

Scary Stories
Started by: xxEmma_Fanxx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xxNessiexx
xXx Gryffindor Member xXx

Scary Stories

If you know any scary stories that may be true or made up...share it here in this thread.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:34 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

...no no expression

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:36 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I kicked someone in the balls. They died of trauma. The end. Boo.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:36 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx

...Great, any other stories rather than being scary?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:37 PM
xxNessiexx is currently offline Click here to Send xxNessiexx a Private Message Find more posts by xxNessiexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

I know some great ones but Im horrible at telling them.. I'll post some later on because im busy at the moment

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:38 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xxNessiexx

Ok, sure that would be great! big grin

Last edited by xxNessiexx on Aug 1st, 2005 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:39 PM
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Re: Scary Stories

quote: (post)
Originally posted by xxEmma_Fanxx
If you know any scary stories that may be true or made up...share it here in this thread.

My grandfather died five years ago.A month ago i was home alone.I went to the fridge to get something to eat.When i came back i saw my grandfather,sitting in MY seat.So i told him to get the hell out of my seat.So he did that,never to return again...

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:52 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

This is so cheesy and crap, but its the story everyone used ot tel each other at our primary school, and it actually seemed kinda scary back then. lol.

One day, a little girl was out shopping wit her mum, when she looked into an antique store window and saw a small china doll with dark brown curls and a dark red dress. The doll's jet eyes seemed to look right into her, asking to be bought, so the little girl asked her mum if she could have the doll. Her mother was reluctant, but in the end she decided her daughter deserved a treat, and got her the china doll.

When she got home, the girl dumped the bags on the coffee table and ran upstairs to play. When her mum finally called up to her that it was bedtime, the little girl remembered the china doll. She went downstairs and poked her head around the living room door to see if her mum had moved the bags. Sure enough, the bags were there, but the one that had held the china doll was lying open on the floor and the doll was stood on the sideboard.
"Bedtime!" yelled her mum from the kitchen, so she ran upstairs and was soon fat asleep.

She woke up suddenly, unsure what had woked her, and unsure what tim it was. It was dark in her small room apart from a shaft of moonlight entering from the window.
"Im on the stairs." said a voice. The girl jumped out of her skin. She was certain she had heard a loud, female crackly voice. But had she?

"Im coming up the stairs." said the voice.

"Dad?" screamed the girl, now very scared.

"Im coming to get you." said the voice.

"Im behind the door." said the sinister voice. The girl whimpered. She could see the door handle slowly squeak round like in slow motion. Slowly the door opened and silhouetted in the doorframe was the tiny china doll.

The next day, the girls mother thought it was strange when her daughter didnt reply to her yelling for her to get up. She walked into the girls bedroom and was bemused to find it empty. She called her husband downstairs, but the girl wasnt there either. Assuming that her daughter was trying to hide for some reason, she opened the cupboard door, and out fell her daughter. She was slumped on the floor with dried blood covering her neck and upper torso. Her mother screamed, and behind them on the bedside table a trickle of blood fell from the china dolls pale pink lips.

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:53 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Ok im free at the moment*that was fast lol here it goes.

It was a rainy day and Thomas was going to stay over at nana's house for the weekend. He didnt want to but it was no other choice since he was only twelve and his parents were going to a trip. Anyways he arrives and like always his nana is outside standing with a candle in one hand and holding an umbrella with another. They go inside and they put all of thomas things in the attic since thats where he always sleeps at. Nana didnt like thomas or other people touching her aritfacts and treasures so thats why he always stayed up there (valubale,breakable things). So thomas parents leave and he decides to go and unpack. He didnt like talking with nana because she would always stare at him. she didnt love him, care for him anything. The reason why no one had a clue. Thomas mom would always say its because of her old age but Thomas never believed it. It was about two oclock am when Thomas heard weird whisspers coming from his room. Since the attic was full of old junk he kind of got creapt out since it was still raining hardcore outside. He got a match and litup the candle*since nana never believed in electricity she would store the food in coolers, and live out with gas and candles*. So Thomas goes around in corners checking for what he heard but couldnt find anything. Thomas just thought it was his own mind playing tricks on him so decided to go to sleep again. after twenty minutes or so he heard the whispers again but only louder. he woked up again scared as ever. when he turned on the candle he realized he saw some shodows near the door. he yelled, nana is that you?! no reponse. he was shaking the candle so hard and sweating. nana is that you?! no reponse again. this time his heart was thumping really fast. NANAAAAAAA is that you he yelled, still no response. Thomas didnt know what to do anymore he was shaking from all the fear inside of him. So instead he got the flashlight that was hidden underneath his pillow and turned it on. he then realized what was near the door, red glowing evil eyes. he was in total shock he couldnt talk, scream anything. then the figure got nearer and nearer. then he noticed the figure was carrying a big large knife and was wearing some kind of weird clock and pointy hat. when he suddenly saw the face he couldnt beleve it , his own nana was coming near him with the most evil face he has ever seen. He panicked and threw the candle at her but nothing happened. but to his surprise she spoked , Thomas... my dear dear thomas your the final sacriface in order for me to become an old powerul witch. the next time your parents come I will kill them *she starts to laugh all evil like*. It cant be true your nothing but an old dutchbag thomas was screaming. shut up you fool nana said. the next thing thomas knew was that nana hit his head with something hard and all of a sudden the room was full of evil red glowing eyes with evil laughter everywhere....

(i just made this one up, I know its not good but I tried my best big grin

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:00 PM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Re: Re: Scary Stories

Originally posted by Darth_Otaku
My grandfather died five years ago.A month ago i was home alone.I went to the fridge to get something to eat.When i came back i saw my grandfather,sitting in MY seat.So i told him to get the hell out of my seat.So he did that,never to return again...

This story is true.Though it might be the pot.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:01 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeepPink

Nice story happy laughing out loud

You do what you love, and f*ck the rest.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:05 PM
DeepPink is currently offline Click here to Send DeepPink a Private Message Find more posts by DeepPink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Thanks embarrasment

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 07:16 PM
Puddin Pop

Heres one my friend told me...

One night she got up and taped things on her camera around the house when she lookind in the lense and she seen a girl sitting on her bed she looked up and the girl wasnt there only in the lense. Then later that night she smelt gas from her stove and the burners were turned on...when she turned them off she looked at her grandfather clock and she seen the girls face in it. A week later her dog started barking at the girl she seen on her camera. Her dog ran off and hadnt come in the room since.

Last edited by Puddin Pop on Aug 1st, 2005 at 08:56 PM

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 08:50 PM
Puddin Pop is currently offline Click here to Send Puddin Pop a Private Message Find more posts by Puddin Pop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

u guys want scary stories? U go to this website:

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:13 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

What website?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:18 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

i type it! www.sfogs.com

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:36 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

ok, this is one from sfogs:
Luke was coming home from school and he had to passed the old woods which looked dark, n damn creepy.HE went 4 evening skool n it was 10.00 when he reached d hse.He sudenly felt a cold presence surouding him n vomited blood.His mum n dad were shocked n afraid.He vomitted blood together with his intenstines n by the time he stop vomiting,he was all skeleton n dead.The next day,d family found body parts in their food,blood coming out from the showers,eyeballs in their soup.It went on for weeks.(WARNING:IF U R EATING NOW,CEASE READING)

One day,midnight,Luke's brother,Jack,was smoking (he's 20). Sudenly,his ciggy was taken away.Then,Jack saw a body form infront of him; he saw LUke!! His sockets were empty,the veins spilling from the holes.His stomach,was filled with maggots,worms and insects.His body was caked in blood.Jack screamed n he heard his bro say:
"Smokin' will make u die early,I already told u that.Now,u still smoke.Since u wanna die,i'll help u!"

Jack was lifted into the air and Luke switched on d fan.Luke threw d body 2wards d fan n pieces of fleshes was everywhere.His mum,dad,n sis were shocked.Then,they saw d ciggy, still lighted, on d floor with a photo of Jack n Luke together...

How was it??

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:47 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

I enjoyed reading The Dionaea House.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:51 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by phantom_gurlz
ok, this is one from sfogs:
Luke was coming home from school and he had to passed the old woods which looked dark, n damn creepy.HE went 4 evening skool n it was 10.00 when he reached d hse.He sudenly felt a cold presence surouding him n vomited blood.His mum n dad were shocked n afraid.He vomitted blood together with his intenstines n by the time he stop vomiting,he was all skeleton n dead.The next day,d family found body parts in their food,blood coming out from the showers,eyeballs in their soup.It went on for weeks.(WARNING:IF U R EATING NOW,CEASE READING)

One day,midnight,Luke's brother,Jack,was smoking (he's 20). Sudenly,his ciggy was taken away.Then,Jack saw a body form infront of him; he saw LUke!! His sockets were empty,the veins spilling from the holes.His stomach,was filled with maggots,worms and insects.His body was caked in blood.Jack screamed n he heard his bro say:
"Smokin' will make u die early,I already told u that.Now,u still smoke.Since u wanna die,i'll help u!"

Jack was lifted into the air and Luke switched on d fan.Luke threw d body 2wards d fan n pieces of fleshes was everywhere.His mum,dad,n sis were shocked.Then,they saw d ciggy, still lighted, on d floor with a photo of Jack n Luke together...

How was it??
Well thats crepy, g ot any more?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:51 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

yeah,plenty.Here's 1:

Lisa was a sexy teen who flirts alot.She also always broke ppl's hearts.So 1 day,Lisa was flirting with a guy who looked like Chad Michael Murray (so she says) n soon started 2 vomit blood.She was rushed 2 d hospital n was admitted.It seemed that there was a hole in her heart but curiosly,she didnt die.
D doctors were shocked but said nothing.So Lisa stayed in d hospital 4 5 mths.One day,she felt dizzy n went 2 d bathroom n vomited.This time,her vomit was yellowish - green.Suddenly,someone tapped her shoulder from behind n she screamed.

(HRS LATER)

Lisa's latest boyfren,James,went 2 visit her.He saw Lisa sleeping with d covers covering her whole body."Poor girl." murmered James.So he sat on d bed n opened d covers n his eyes went wide.

He saw Lisa's eyeballs dugged out,her body carved,completely bald,n naked.Her heart was torned out,still beating n bleeding in pain.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2005 08:27 AM