KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » New scene's in T2

New scene's in T2
Started by: coolmovies

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
coolmovies

New scene's in T2

When i brought T2 on vhs when it came out i was happy l. I saw it on tv later and there where new scene's added !! e.g. the fire engine puting out the fire under the bridge.

They where not in the vhs anyways why did they take such scene's out ?
They added 30 mintues off extra footage!

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 09:49 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

The scenes were cut due to the length of the film when it was finished. Cameron cut certain scenes because of screen time.

Cameron explained that he felt that the scenes he cut from the official cinema release did not contribute to the overall story of T2. I kinda disagree with him, because the scene where they reset the pin switch on Terminator's CPU was one of the greatest scenes I have ever seen.

You should check out the deleted scenes on the T1 DVD. Very impressive.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:32 AM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

It makes the film better

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:12 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
U Neek
Mr

Hey up coolmovies.

Are you saying the deleted scenes make the film better? I agree with you, but in a way I'm glad they were cut for the theatrical release. A long movie could have back fired on Cameron.

Which one was your favourite deleted scene? Like I said, the removal of the chip from Terminator's skull was my favourite. Also the T-1000 "scanning" John Conner's bedroom was pretty freaky in a good way.

U

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 06:30 PM
U Neek is currently offline Click here to Send U Neek a Private Message Find more posts by U Neek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

its when T1000 touces the pipe and it matches his hand something like that

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 08:41 PM
Tempe Brennan
Bones

I have the directors cut version on DVD with all the added scenes, and to me, it takes away from the movie. It portrays Sarah Connor as weak - see that scene in the elevator when they leaving Pescadero?

I hate the version I have, and wish they'd show the edited version.

Thanks Passione

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 09:05 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by coolmovies
its when T1000 touces the pipe and it matches his hand something like that
The scene where he goes black and yellow? That was BADASS. eek!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2008 10:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote