KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » who cooler: Boromir or Faramir

Whos Cooler: Boromir or Faramir
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Boromir 24 55.81%
Faramir 17 39.53%
Both Same 2 4.65%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

who cooler: Boromir or Faramir
Started by: masterkit

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SkinWalker

who cooler: Boromir or Faramir

I think Boromir is. Faramir kinda pissed me off with the whole Frodo, Sam Gollum thing.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 03:45 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i preferedv faramir

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 06:53 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

in the books Faramir
In the films Boromir

Farimir was a ****** in the films he really pissed me off.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:25 AM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

I prefer faramir, boromir was annoying.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 04:52 AM
Great Vengeance is currently offline Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheFanboy
Boss Hogg

Sean Bean (Boromir) is one of my favorite actors, so it ain't a hard choice for me. smile

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 07:57 AM
TheFanboy is currently offline Click here to Send TheFanboy a Private Message Find more posts by TheFanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lydia_J

I prefered Faramir even if he did get annoying in the second film

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 03:28 PM
Lydia_J is currently offline Click here to Send Lydia_J a Private Message Find more posts by Lydia_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Id say Boromir kicks faramirs ass in the films, books I like them the same

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 08:59 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

which 1 is which?

i m confused

did faramir die or was it boramir?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:34 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
maham

i think i like faramir (if hez the 1 who his father hated)
poor guy i really do feel sorry fr him

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:43 AM
maham is currently offline Click here to Send maham a Private Message Find more posts by maham Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

I like Faramir the best, although I also love Boromir. But Faramir is my favourite character overall anyway!

By the way nice sig Lydia big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 11:55 AM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flying High
Fly my Pretties Fly!!

i liked faramir...it wa smaybe cause i felt sorry for him trying to make his dad proud when his dad obviously prefered his brother...and the fact that he tried to get his dad to love him the way he loved boromir...i think thats why i prefered him...

People keep disappearing and reappearing lol

Old Post Jul 19th, 2005 08:35 PM
Flying High is currently offline Click here to Send Flying High a Private Message Find more posts by Flying High Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

In My opinion, Boromir has the most interesting character....making him cooler.
-Defending Osgiliath- Cool
-Member of the Fellowship of the Ring- Cool
-Protecting Merry and Pippen- Cool
-Trying to take the ring from the ringbearer- Not cool.

But I still think Boromir is the coolest...cool

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 09:56 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

i prefer the boromir in that animated LotR...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 07:33 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smodden
Keyblade Chosen

Uh...confused

Attachment: borimir.jpg
This has been downloaded 147 time(s).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:01 PM
Smodden is currently offline Click here to Send Smodden a Private Message Find more posts by Smodden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fëanor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Smodden
Uh...confused
eek! now THAT boromir is one scary mofo!!!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:02 PM
Fëanor is currently offline Click here to Send Fëanor a Private Message Find more posts by Fëanor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

Boramir is the one who died sad

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:53 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aduruth
Padawan of Master Windu

Faramir, becuase his loyalty to his country, as boromir is, but he would risk everything for freedom. And he could resist the rings power longer than boromir couldve.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 05:05 AM
Aduruth is currently offline Click here to Send Aduruth a Private Message Find more posts by Aduruth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Son of Boromir
Middle earth warrior

Give boromir a break anyone and everyone sooner or later is suduced by the powers of the ring his just happend to be sooner

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 05:34 PM
Son of Boromir is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Boromir a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Boromir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aduruth
Padawan of Master Windu

Yes, but his being sooner, could've destroyed everything the fellowship worked for. In *MY* opinion faramir(the book one) would have been the better choice to go, and have borimir left behind to help defend minas tirith, becuase if there places were switched I highly doubt all those men who when to retake osgiliath wouldnt have fallen *IN* Osgiliath.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 12:15 AM
Aduruth is currently offline Click here to Send Aduruth a Private Message Find more posts by Aduruth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

Boromir was soooo much better

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 11:47 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote