KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Carnage

Respect Carnage
Started by: FG725

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General_Iroh
White Guy

Respect Carnage

Respect the bloodthirsty animal!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 11:54 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Carnage-Massive slaughter as in war; massacre

Strength
Carnage is more powerful then both Spider-man and Venom at least when he is as sane as he can be.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...nagevsVENOM.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Web103.jpg
Both Venom and Spider-man at the mercy of this cunning foe. Carnage is also powerful enough to lift 50 tons!

Education:
Cletus isnt the brightest of Spider-mans foes but it doesnt seem to stop him very much he has a highschool degree. Even his symbiote isnt as smart as Venom's or it doesnt seem like it anyway however though he isnt a science genius he is a brilliant fighter on the battlefield

Power:
Cletus was a psychotic as a kid he killed his own father earlier on and went on killing many more after that. He used knifes and other weapons instead of relying on brute strength as Eddie Brock did. Because of this Carnage is given the amazing ability to change his hands and tendrils into axes swords and any other type of blade. He also can change his costume into regular clothing but seems to lack the ability to camoflauge like Venom. Carnage has also inherited the ability to not be detected by spiderman's Spider sense.

Weaknesses:
As any Symbiote Carnage is weak to sonics and fire. He was originally defeated with the Fantastic fours sonic blaster but in the maximum carnage series the gun didnt even affect him. However he trembled before the might of the flames. While Venom is the opposite he is much more tolerant to flames then his son. Also even with flames Carnage can cut himself when the symbiote is destroyed on the outer side. Now the symbiote is in his bloodstream making him nearly invincible. But he was recently killed by Sentry in the New Avengers though his body wasnt seen inside the ripped suit so it is possible he still is very much alive.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagemessedentrycarnage.jpg[/url]
Argh Sentry must die!

Origin:
(comic)
When we first meet Carnage in Spiderman he is but a cellmate of one Eddie Brock. Cletus watched in amazement as his cell mate regained his symbiote and bursted through the prison wall escaping. He stood by the massive hole in the wall that Venom had made and where he had given birth to his son. The symbiote merged with Kassady creating Carnage!
(90's cartoon)
The 90's cartoon Cletus was in the cell next to brock and hears Mordo
talking to Eddie saying that he will be given back his symbiote to serve Dormammu. Later on as Venom is having trouble dealing with War Machine and Spider-man Mordo offers Cletus the spawn of Venom as long as he will serve Dormammu. Cletus gladly excepts it and goes to Venoms aid. Venom however has a change of heart and fights his "son". Carnage beats the crap out of most of his enemies treating tanks like sardine cans as he puts it. He later releases Dormammu and is knocked into another dimension by Venom but taking his father with him.
(this was done quickly because of my messed up computer i'll post more pictures later)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:31 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

yeah so .... no feats? scans?>

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:36 AM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

oops nvm this post

Last edited by General_Iroh on Apr 14th, 2006 at 01:46 AM

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:36 AM
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Where are all the carnage scans? sad

sig by willRules

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:40 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Adam
Where are all the carnage scans? sad

it took me like 5 minutes to get one post up so no you arent getting any scans for the time being

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 01:51 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

FG725's computer is back in buisiness!

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:14 AM
steverules
The doctor

Could you post the one where sentry rip's him apart again cause the link doesn't work.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:20 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

oh yeah

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 02:24 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Could you post the one where sentry rip's him apart again cause the link doesn't work.

yeah sorry here it is(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 03:25 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

w00t dare it is

Attachment: carnagevs.venomscan.jpg
This has been downloaded 1093 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:11 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

anotha

Attachment: carnagevsvenom+firestar.gif
This has been downloaded 1020 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:13 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

and yet another

Attachment: carnagewashomeschooled.gif
This has been downloaded 996 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:13 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

carnage's display of idiocy

Attachment: rainofterror.jpg
This has been downloaded 1034 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:14 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Cletus obtaining his suit

Attachment: kassidybonding.jpg
This has been downloaded 930 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:15 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Kassady talking to his other

Attachment: kassidybus.jpg
This has been downloaded 967 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:16 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Venom vs. Carnage

Attachment: venom vs carnage 1.jpg
This has been downloaded 1123 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:20 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Venom vs. Carnage 2

Attachment: venom vs carnage 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 1060 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:20 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

venom vs. Carnage 3

Attachment: venom vs carnage 3.jpg
This has been downloaded 1005 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:21 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Venom vs. Carnage 4

Attachment: venom vs carnage 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 1006 time(s).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 04:21 AM