KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » League of extraordinary gentlemen: The new blood.

League of extraordinary gentlemen: The new blood.
Started by: Renegade-agent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Renegade-agent
Pink is ze new black

League of extraordinary gentlemen: The new blood.

(authors note:I'm not much good at writing,but i hope you enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it)

The 22nd century is descending onto the world,times have changed,the world is a strange and wonderous place,where what was once viewed as science fiction is now science fact,but in these times crime and evil are everywhere,covering the face of the earth in bloodshed,the human race is once again in great danger,so once again,heros and villains of old and new,will arise to combat the new threat,this is the league of extraordinary gentlemen. . . . . .

The cemetery was quiet, apart from the loud crashes of thunder which was followed by streaking flashes of bright lightening, which lit the sky and the cemetery to look as if they were day.

A tall youth, no older then 16,stumbled through the cemetary,rain soaking him, he was visibly shaking from the cold, it seeped into his very bones, chilling him to the core, he realised if he didn’t find shelter soon, this cemetery would be his final resting place.

He tripped and fell down a set of stairs into a crypt dark tomb, he felt a great pain in his back, as he tried to move he realised, he was dying.

"No. . . . . not like this not yet" He gasped as he felt life slipping away from him, the harder he breathed to try to grasp it in, to keep it, the more it faded.

Suddenly he saw a face above him, a pale young man, little older then him self, yet something about him seemed ancient and evil, his piercing blue eyes looked up and down the boy.

"It's you. . . I was sent to tell you . . . "The boy gasped but was interrupted by the pale stranger.

"Relax my friend; I’m going to give you the choice I, never got."

"No. . .I just have to tell you . . . if you like adventure go to London. . . . To the London eye . . . be there at midnight in a week . . . you'll find more adventure then you can bargain for . . . goodbye Lestat" The boy finished as his last breath left him, dragging his life away with it.

Lestat rose to his feet and walked towards the crypt entrance and walked out into the rain all the while murmuring a little tune under his breath.

"London Bridge is falling down . . . my fair lady"

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 02:32 PM
Renegade-agent is currently offline Click here to Send Renegade-agent a Private Message Find more posts by Renegade-agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Renegade-agent
Pink is ze new black

Lestat looked up through the rain and up at the gloomy sky.

"You've gotta love English weather" He remarked with a hint of humour as he climbed aboard one of the clear carriages, in it sat a pale youth, next to him a huge beast of a man who looked as if he could rip a normal man in half, next to them was a athletic looking woman who was clothed in a yellow leather jumpsuit, she had long blond hair and reminded lest at of many a young woman who he had drained of their life, but faces blurred and he had not the care to remember any of them.

Lestat took a seat to an old man who had grey hair and was wearing a business suit, he greatly resembled a banker, but lestat could sense the spirit of a warrior in him.

"Good day sir, I was promised adventure, I hope you can provide it" Lestat greeted the old man.

"Ahhh lestat,it's an honour, You may call me quartermain,alan quartermain,the young man is artemis fowl,that juggernaut next to him is butler, his bodyguard and that woman is beatrix kiddo and I implore you, not to underestimate her" The old man replied warmly

Lestat was somewhat taken aback at quartermain's warm welcome.

"Vampires do not usually receive such warm welcomes, so you'll excuse me if I’m a little surprised and suspicious"

"Oh no worries here my friend, I’m used to vampires by now y'see boy, you don't live as long as I have with out seeing some damn queer things,damn queer, anyway on to the matter at hand" Quartermains face suddenly turned serious, the atmosphere in the carriage seemed to change. "The world is in danger my friends, a danger not seen for years now, a vampire called decan frost has made a dangerous move, he’s been searching for something known as the clockwork army, it’s a doomsday device, heh,i seem to run into quite a few of those buggers,anyway intelligence indicates he's found it and is preparing to unleash it and we have to stop him"

"So this is one of those save the world deals?" Beatrix asked sarcastically.

"Exactly, well butler this shall be interesting won't it?" artmeis remarked with barely a trace of humour.

"Very interesting" Butler replied, his face suggesting it was no more interesting than paint drying.

"Yes and it's time the league was once again assembled" Quartermain put in.
"The league? I assume you are referring to the league of extraordinary gentlemen?" Lestat questioned

"And how do you know of the league?"Quartermain asked surprised.

"You don't live as long as I have, without learning a few things" Lestat replied with a smile "If you ever become a vampire, I could give you a useful tip about rats"

"I'm sure you could" Quartermain replied merrily "so my friends, tell me, are you in?"

"I've got nothing better to do" Beatrix said casually.

"Of course I and butler will help"

"I wouldn’t want to miss out on this one, perhaps this will prove to be the one grand adventure that finally finishes the legend that is lestat" Lestat said seriously before he broke into a fit of giggles.

"Excellent, then lets go. . . . . .

Old Post Oct 27th, 2005 06:17 PM
Renegade-agent is currently offline Click here to Send Renegade-agent a Private Message Find more posts by Renegade-agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~what is teh lady in teh yellow leather jump suit from?

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:26 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote