KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Started by: DarkC

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry Potter and the Fortress of Shadows

This will be my version of the seventh and final book in the Potter series. I am just making the thread early to reserve the title; when the true title for the seventh book is confirmed, I will try and get Captain Rex to change.

As promised, I have changed the title from 'Harry Potter and the Fortress of Shadows' to 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.' -- REX

Please note that the events in this book take place after the events in HBP, not the GFT.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Last edited by REXXXX on Jan 4th, 2007 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 04:53 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ok !! well when are u gonna start posting here? after u finish gft?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:07 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
joelsef
all u people are vampires

cool beans. fortress of shadows sounds really cool by the way, even though you're gonna change it!

Just pretend the camera is a wand!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:22 PM
joelsef is currently offline Click here to Send joelsef a Private Message Find more posts by joelsef Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

After GFT.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:30 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ok

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 11:23 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

I cant wait til you start writing and when ar you finishing writing GFT?!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 02:53 AM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Um...probably monday to friday....if I haven't finished by friday i'll start this one anyways.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:15 PM
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

ok

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 05:23 PM
crazykim

okidoki

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 06:19 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

wen u going to start posting

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:00 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

please try to kill less good people. i had enogh with that, it s soo depressing.

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:39 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkness~Calls

Hurry up i wanna finish reading gft so i can start rading this one[even tho this one dosent go off gft but still]

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:46 PM
Darkness~Calls is currently offline Click here to Send Darkness~Calls a Private Message Find more posts by Darkness~Calls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

I will read it when it comes. yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 01:14 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazykim

when r u gonna start posting?

what happened to you?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:14 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Midnight109

when are you posting ? I know you come online .
quote: (post)
Originally posted by syko freak
please try to kill less good people. i had enogh with that, it s soo depressing.

you never know what could happen in Dark's story.

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 10:36 PM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Screw it.

--------CHAPTER ONE---------
The Auburn Mansion

The people of Narfolke usually enjoyed the weather at this time of year. There would be sunny days, days of laughter and joy and children playing. Days spent underneath trees playing handheld video games with friends, days spent by the lake skimming stones.

But lately, a wreath of unknown mist had chosen Narfolke to settle. It resisted all attempts to blow it away. And since then, the sun and jolly weather had disappeared from existense. People now had to spend time inside.

And then, people had began to go insane.

Well, the derelict would have called it insane, but to the rest it looked as if the victims had lost their soul. Ludicrous as it may have seemed at the time, the symptoms were generally lifelike. They could still breathe and perform other bodily life functions, but all sense of self was lost.

The first victims had shocked everyone to a point of near hysteria, whom believed that this mist was the cause of this. After all, the front door had been ajar when they were discovered.
Doors were barred, windows latched shut.

On this particular, chilly night, a cloaked figure slowly wove its way through the shadows, occasionally stopping to check for any unwanted curious peekers. Thankfully, the windows were shuttered.

The male figure's eyes set upon his destination: A huge abandoned mansion at the end of a winding dirt path, at least another thirty minutes distant. Its once gleaming paint had faded to a auburn color.
A black cat sat watching with glowing eyes, and the man stared back at it warily until it loped away with a quiet hiss.

He managed to make it to the front door without small incident. Looking around nervously. he drew a small birch wand from the inside of his sleeve and tapped it on the aging doorknob.

"Enter." a cold voice said, and the man's hands started sweating unconsiously. He cast aside the black, ragged, traveling cloak, and looked around, eyes slowly adjusting to the dim light. A glow was emanating from one of the rooms.
"In here." the voice said again.

The man entered the room, and immediately prostrated himself, not daring to look up at the face of the other.
"So, Severus. You have done well. With your efforts, we have rid ourselves of our most dangerous enemy."
"Thank you, my Lord. But with all due respect, it was - "
"Yes, it was Draco who managed to bring it about in the first place. I shall deal with him later, fear not."

Severus Snape cringed unnoticeably. If his superior had noticed, he chose to ignore it.

"Now, I will need you to do something." the latter said. "I need you to find Nagini, and bring her here. Treat her carefully, carry her respectfully. And make haste."
"Yes, my lord."
"You may leave, Severus."

Snape stood up, preparing to depart.
"Oh, but one more thing...."

Snape froze.

"Bring Draco here. I have some.......issues I need to discuss with him. He is in the usual place."
"Yes, my lord."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:59 PM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Snape Disapparated immediately after he stepped outside, donning his travelling cloak. Despite Draco's past arrogance and behaviour towards him, he was still concerned of the newly aquired Death Eater.

He emerged outside the Malfoy manor; it was said from his Lord himself previously that they would be hiding here, where no one would ever find him.

The house had once been stunning and worthy of envy on a zealous level. But it had all the appearance of an abandoned house; the cunningly engraven bricks were faded and several windows had been smashed. Nevertheless...if the Lord says it so, then he must be here.

He tapped the heavy doorknob to unlock it, and stepped inside.
"Where are you, Draco?" he muttered silkily, stepping into the dusty foyer.

As if the house was expecting an answer, an extremely dim green light materialized in one of the anteroom doorways; he recognized it as a Death Eater shield; none but the ones with the Dark Mark branded on their forearms would be able to pass. He could only suppose that Narcissa had got one lately; her son and husband were both recognized as outlaws now; she had no choices but to show her true colors.

He stepped through, and another green aura shone upon the door, probably to the parlour.

As soon as Severus Snape stepped through this one, wand upraised, a cold voice behind him spoke.
"Who is it?"

Snape lowered the wand. "It is I, Draco."
"Snape?" Eyes gleamed in the darkness.
"Professor Snape, Draco."
"Oh, I wouldn't know about that," Draco said lightly. "Seeing as if you returned to that school, they'd want nothing more than to rip you into bloody bits and feed the rest to a pack of Blast-Ended Skrewts."

Ignoring the prod, Snape got straight to the point.
"You may be wondering why I come to you. I have come to bring you to the Dark Lord. He demands an audience."

All sense of arrogance drained from Draco like a leaky goblet. "But - what does he want?"
"I am not certain," Snape said. "But that is for you to find out. If he interrogates you, be sure not to lie."
"But - "
"He demands it, Draco."

Draco Malfoy deflated. "All right. But what if he kills me?"
"He won't." Snape said blandly. Without further argument, he gripped Draco's arm tightly and Apparated.

They found themselves in the town again; the old mansion at the end of the road had secrecy enchantments on it to prevent anyone from going a mile or so near it by method of Apparition. The former pupil and teacher made theirselves unknown, and in no time, it seemed they were standing outside the front door on the veranda.
"This is where I leave you." Snape said brusquely.
"Where are you going?" Draco said fearfully.
"I have other business to attend to. Goodbye, Draco. Do try not to aggrovate the Dark Lord, for he is the most skilled Legilimens there is."

He tapped the aged doorknob with his wand again.
"Enter." The Dark Lord's chilling voice called.
Snape pushed the door open, and ushered Draco inside.

Draco immediately licked his lips.
"In here, Draco."

He froze.

"In here, Draco," the voice persisted. "Or shall I force you to?"
Those words wakened Draco to reallity, and he clumsily stumbled into the room where his Lord awaited.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 01:42 AM
Midnight109

that was great . when are you writing more?

Previously Hermione202 and Midnight_Miss

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 05:53 AM
Midnight109 is currently offline Click here to Send Midnight109 a Private Message Find more posts by Midnight109 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yoda545
jedi

wow that was great keep posting

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 08:40 PM
yoda545 is currently offline Click here to Send yoda545 a Private Message Find more posts by yoda545 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HPRox90
Auror

That was really good!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:59 AM
HPRox90 is currently offline Click here to Send HPRox90 a Private Message Find more posts by HPRox90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote