KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Trigun thread

The Official Trigun thread
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KidRock

Trigun

this girl i know is obssesed with this trigun thing is it any good?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 06:48 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Trigun is pretty good, the moral is strange but good.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:48 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nitecrwlersbabe
1st mate under Capt. Jack

TRIGUN it's the best me love me love

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 03:48 AM
nitecrwlersbabe is currently offline Click here to Send nitecrwlersbabe a Private Message Find more posts by nitecrwlersbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yes the morals are pretty weird but fun to watch. I even got a sig of it here (if you want it, tell me):

Attachment: vash the stampede.jpg
This has been downloaded 194 time(s).

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 02:02 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Trigun's hilarious, I love it yes

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2004 10:56 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

that's a tight siggy! cool i've never read the manga version and am dying to find it in stores or borrow it from my pals. eek! the anime is a total laugh riot with vash being the loveable dork that we love. laughing

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:56 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yea it was really weird. I was shopping for new anime DVD's and didnt know what to buy. Until I passed by a row and saw this shiny (oooh, ahhh ) DVD. I mean, the cover was shiny. I tried looking at the other ones and check them out but I just couldn't take my eye off of it. So I just bought it big grin. I found out triguns real quality and lives up to its shiny cover smile

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 02:26 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what does the cover of the first volume of the trigun manga, in english look like? my friend has it...lucky bastard...laughing jk! it's so darn impossible to find! same with kenshin!

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 08:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

Hey I wanted that too!! I still havent found it either...who has it?

Old Post Feb 6th, 2004 09:52 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Trigun is one of the coolest animes I've seen in a while. VASH THE STAMPEDO!!!! EVERYONE LOVE AND PEACE!!!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2004 01:11 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nitecrwlersbabe
1st mate under Capt. Jack

love and peace love and peace
vash is the funnest knives the koolest and wolfwood the hottest
me love

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:07 AM
nitecrwlersbabe is currently offline Click here to Send nitecrwlersbabe a Private Message Find more posts by nitecrwlersbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

who here loves kuro-neko-sama!?

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 04:27 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

hehe he's okay

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 01:53 PM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

hes so cute...^o^ i named my new kitten after him!

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 14th, 2004 08:10 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

this is a realy cool anime big grin

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 02:43 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm borrowing the first volume of trigun from a friend of mine, and it's like hella thick! over 200-500 pages!

Old Post Feb 15th, 2004 09:45 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

dang...wish I could find a good volume here.
TranceDuo>that cats like, everywhere, but hes cool smile

Old Post Feb 18th, 2004 07:32 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

wonder why the volumes are so long...well, now i have the first two volumes for my very own. can't wait to see what other stupid things that vash gets himself into! ^.^

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 06:27 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
dang...wish I could find a good volume here.
TranceDuo>that cats like, everywhere, but hes cool smile

i know!i just love that he just appears out of no where,meows,and leaves never to be seen for the rest of the episode.....this is just so random and awesome!

Vash: i am vash the stampede! behold my excellent marksmanship!
*shoots straight in the air*
*kuro-neko falls on vashs shoulder pretending to be dead*
*kuro wakes up,meows,and runs away*

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:23 PM
'chelle

Trigun is great!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2004 04:37 PM
'chelle is currently offline Click here to Send 'chelle a Private Message Find more posts by 'chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote