KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Filming Already Started on Spider-man 3!

Filming Already Started on Spider-man 3!
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Filming Already Started on Spider-man 3!

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:08 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool. cool

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:23 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

o wow that is cool now we will know the other villains quite soon *crosses fingers*

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 10:35 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

And let's hope their costumes are good too.*croses fingers*

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 01:47 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol yea *crosses fingers* dont make harry a power ranger, we want a goblin this time

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:05 AM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

yeah i dont want a orange or green power ranger. Id still spit on sam raimi if he gives us a new power rangers costume.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:24 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol I'd spit on him so much I might not go see it if I see previews and it is a power ranger (mighty morphin power ranger too lol)

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 02:37 AM
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

Harry BETTER be wearing a Power Ranger suit. It'd better look like Jason's suit too!! lmao Just kidding you guys, don't flip a s*** on me. If Raimi's smart(he should be, I dunno) he won't pull a Power Ranger Goblin II on us.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:08 PM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

he might wear the power ranger sute that was in that secret place for a little bit till he makes his own and i still think he will be a sub villian in it

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 11:12 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

he wont be a subvillain, harry and peters friendship/spiderman conflict has been building up since sp1. The Goblin thing is the main focus of this trilogy...besides mj and petes thing.

-Hopefull, norman made another goblin suit before he died, one that is not a power ranger. LOL anyone remember the Power rangers movie with the purple ooze guy? awesome movie laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 02:38 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drache53
Zombie Hunter

lol Yes.. Pure unadulterated awesomeness..

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 03:15 AM
Drache53 is currently offline Click here to Send Drache53 a Private Message Find more posts by Drache53 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um wow this got off topic lol lets see i cant wait till someone sees who the villains are gonna be

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:04 PM
Arahan
Silver Guy

I think end of the year the villians and the story will be completely revealed. Now they started the movie so it shouldnt take long to get all the info we need.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2005 05:11 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

yea i say in about 2 or 3 weeks we know another villain, maybe even in 1 week

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 12:19 AM
steverules
The doctor

U guy's say that u don't want a power ranger costume but if u remember at the end of spidey 2 the GG2 costume is a power ranger costume.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 02:05 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

they only showed the mask, and he can change it quite easily

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 02:24 PM
steverules
The doctor

Yeah but I reckon they will probably keep it the same.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:13 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

with all the criticizing the first costume had, i think it will change

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:17 PM
steverules
The doctor

Why would they show the same mask near the end of 2 and since when did movie directors start listening to the fans.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 03:26 PM
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

um well the fans come to see the movie, so they could listen a little, and just beuz they showed the mask dont mean crap about him looking the same

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 05:08 PM