KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Second Campaign character bios

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Second Campaign character bios
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Second Campaign character bios

Ok, there is no longer enough room in the Archives for your bios.

That being the case, could people re-post them all here, thanks! Then once you are done I'll re-organise this thread into correct order.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:13 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Tanic Starguard, (Fallen), played by Trickster

Jedi Archive…
…File Number 01234213382…
…Subject Name
Tanic Starguard
…Status
Missing/Presumed Dead
…Race
Human
…Profession
Jedi Knight

…Biography…
Born on Coruscant in the upper levels, Tanic was drafted at age 2 into the Jedi academy. Finally accepted as Jedi-Knight material at age 8, Tanic’s only condition on leaving Coruscant was that his mother, who had contracted a life-threatening disease, was brought up and treated. Age 9, Tanic underwent his first off-world experience in controlling the force. For the next 4 years Tanic stayed in the Jedi academy, learning the lessons of the force. Dedicated to his mother, who was now dying, he arranged with his masters to take a month from his studies. Organising a space cruise for her, they spent her last few weeks together.

When he returned notes from his masters marked Tanic as changed, less predictable than he had been, beginning to throw himself into the psychological and trickery side of the force. Often he was found using his powers as an amusement for the other apprentices. A year after his mother’s death, aged 14, the council judged Tanic as an acceptable padawan, beginning his service as padawan to his old companion, Kay Crystal. By all accounts, the relationship between master and padawan with the pair was more one of friends, as Tanic was much like Kay, ironic and good-humoured.

Tanic worked astoundingly with Kay for the next three years, eventually earning the title of Jedi Knight. This pairing continued for another four years until a mission over the planet Garel. A story of an uncontrolled latent force-user possessing an entire space station. Upon the arrival of the two knights, with Kay on the verge of becoming a master, the puppet-master fled to Garel. Pursuing this evil, Kay commandeered two speeder bikes, and the chase continued. Eventually, as Kay writes in his report;
“The Puppet-Master took over a land train, on which he made his stand. As we boarded it, he sent dozens of the passengers to accost us. Using the Force, we easily subdued them, causing no lasting injury. In the last ten carriages we encountered no people. However, in the last carriage, before we could overcome him, our quarry unleashed the remaining passengers. At first we used the Force, but soon we were forced to pull our nightsticks, wielding them as lightsabers. Unfortunately, I was surrounded by the mindless puppets, and the brought me to the floor, more and more of them piling atop of me. From the sounds I could hear, Tanic had reached the Puppet-Master. Although I couldn’t hear the ensuing accusations, I did hear the snap-hiss of a lightsaber igniting. Suddenly the puppets increased their attacks, and I felt my spine cracking. Letting my consciousness go, I performed a meditation to avoid the pain. I do remember what I saw in those next, painful images.

Tanic, his blade flashing, scythed the passengers of the train from on top of me. I could sense a whirlwind of emotions, his mind unleashing havoc on the hapless puppets. He saw my face, my still motion, and I was aware of him looking into my eyes. I wish he could have known I wasn’t dead, only unconscious, but he did not realise. Howling, he used his sabre and cut a hole in the wall, chasing the fleeing Puppet-Master, who I later learnt fled when Tanic turned his attention to me.”

The aftermath of that failed arrest is a textbook case. Chasing the criminal into one of the gas storage plants that Garel is famed for, all that is officially known is that an explosion tore through the building, incinerating everything for miles around. Tanic is presumed dead in the explosion.

…Higher Pass Code Needed…
…Code accepted…
Welcome, Master Crystal

…Resurrection…
As ordered by the council, I have compiled any and all sightings of what might have been the human known as Tanic Starguard. However, as an unofficial document, it will not be as formal as the report.

According to a single witness at Gerul’s capital starport, a man matching Tanic’s description took a ship apparently without payment, but with the full consent of the previous owner.

Two weeks later, on Alderaan, a major shake up came about when one of the leaders of the great families was killed. It emerged after his death, that he had funded the space station in which the Puppet-Master had held court.

For the next year, killings occurred system-wide, all linked, however indirectly, with the Puppet-Master and the apparent death of Master Crystal. Each death was different and imaginative, until Tanic was faced with the crime empire of Yiu Pity. Limited holographic recordings of the scene show a figure, masked in white (the colour of justice on Coruscant), of approximately Tanic’s size and build, kicking open the double doors of Yiu’s throne room. Brief conversation ensued, almost indecipherable on the recordings, and Tanic draws his lightsaber. However, definite proof of this being Tanic is still required, as the lightsaber used by the executioner was purple, not the original green of Tanic’s Jedi days.

Apparently using the Force, the figure commands Yiu’s many eunuchs to turn upon their queen. However, when Yiu draws her blaster, they attack the masked figure. For the next few moments the images move too fast to be captured on camera, and when the picture returns, all of Yiu’s bodyguards are lying, dead, around Tanic. He walks up the stairs to her throne, using the Force to take her blaster away. Pocketing it, Tanic begins to choke the woman, and lifts her off her seat with his mind. Choking her in the air, Tanic’s blade flashes again, and Yiu’s head falls to the ground. Marching to the throne, Tanic seats himself upon it, and looks to be meditating.

That is the last known piece of evidence for Tanic Starguard’s survival. However, it is known that for the next two years Yiu’s crime empire continued to function, after a vicious internal power struggle. Rumour has it that all challengers to the throne were executed by a seared wound, such as a lightsaber would inflict. When the power struggle was over, the leader of the faction chose to leave, and firmly placed an heir upon the empire [Lord Geful]. In supposition, if Tanic Starguard was to still be alive, the announcement of Kay Crystal’s survival should have been enough to return him to the light side.

Even if Tanic were still to live, the likelihood would be that he would be alone, somewhere on the outside edge of the galaxy, with little or no allies. Almost certainly Tanic is not a threat to the safety of the Republic, or at least one that cannot be dealt with by a planetary government.

…Psychological Comment…
Although it is stated above that the announcement of Kay Crystal’s survival would have returned Tanic to the council’s heart, this is not necessarily true. How would Tanic have known that the council did not blame him for the deaths of the people he killed, or maybe he was so overcome with guilt and grief that he could not bear to look upon the face of his old mentor and friend. Maybe this kept Tanic Starguard away from the wisdom of the council, something that well increases the chances of a fall to the dark side.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:20 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Bardock Rusiam was taken to the Jedi Temple by Master Fay who brought him back from one of her missions in the Outer Rim. He was trained at the temple until he was 8 years old ( don't know if thats an appropriate age) when he got accepted by Master Fay as Padawan. For 6 years they went together on missions where Bardock learned to solve Problems by negotiatons rather than with the light sabre. When he was 14 his Master needed to go to a long mission where she couldn't take her Padawan so Bardock was transfered to An'ya Kuro (The Dark Woman). With her he went on dangerous missions and learned a whole different Jedi Philosophy. The Dark Womans teaching methods were always regarded as more brutal and raw but Bardock adopted to her teachings fast and learned how to use his powers in combat. During that time he also found his close friend Arga Reno (ally) who accompanied the Jedi on some of their missions. When he became 20 he was ordered back to Coruscant and made a Jedi Knight. Now he waits in the temple for his fist assignment

Merits:
Famous Master: Master Fay as well as the Dark Woman are regarded as some of the best Jedi.

Ally: Arga Reno an Adventurer and Bounty Hunter is a close friend of Bardock for some years now.

Mentor: Bardock still has a close relationship to his old Master (Fay) although he doesn't see her often

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:22 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh no, I don't need the profiles, Bardock! Got them fine. It's the background info.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Changed it sorry, I am not good in reading today (or any other day)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:24 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

That means I have no real excuse to not detail mine out a bit more....meh....I was making some changes to it anyway, I'll post it sometime today.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

(Here's Andro's bio. I edited it a little, to make it a bit more... interesting.)

Andro Fenris (Swordsman), played by Jazzman_78

Andro Fenris, like all younglings. grew up in the Jedi Temple. And, like all younglings, he couldn’t wait to start his lightsaber training with Master Yoda. He aspired from his earliest years to become one of the Order's greatest swordsmen. Although Master Yoda saw to it that he didn’t slouch on his other studies, Andro practiced his saber skills relentlessly.

He eventually attracted the attention of the great Jedi Master Saesee Tinn, who took him as his Padawan. (Evidently, Master Tinn likes a challenge.)Master Tinn took Andro across the Galaxy, teaching him the ways of the Force, and further honing his saber skills. Even with the calm, moderating influence of a sensitive telepath such as Master Tinn, Andro could barely contain his youthful zeal for swordplay. It was all the venerable Master could do to get Andro to learn some of the more subtle Force skills. Still, Andro Fenris managed to pass the Jedi Trials and became a full Jedi Knight by the age of 23.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:35 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna Xi (Blackguard), played by Lana

At a very young age, Rianna was identified as being strong in the Force and was brought to the Jedi Temple for training. She has no memories of her family or life before this, only that her homeworld was Bespin. Her mentor was a Jedi Knight named Myraline Kiros. Rianna is very quick to anger, stubborn to a fault, determined the be the best, and has a tendency to hold grudges, plus her actions are generally rather obvious and she is very blunt, subtlety not being one of her strong points. Despite these traits, or perhaps because of them, she excelled as a Padawan. She found much of the training to be boring and tedious, but since so many of the other Padawans and Knights, Myraline included, thought that she wouldn't complete her training she stuck with it, more to spite everyone than anything else. Due to her complete lack of patience her control of the Force isn't as good as it could be, and she spent most of her time practicing lightsaber techniques. She completed her training and passed the trials to become a Knight not long after turning 19.

However, she soon began to run into problems. First and foremost was the fact that she had only barely passed her trials to become a Knight; this she did not find out until later, but she had nearly failed them and they only allowed her to pass because the Council thought it would be the best way to keep watch on her and what she does. While she was very good at lightsaber duels and combat, she was horrible at the diplomatic part of being a Jedi, due to having very little patience and a tendency to say whatever's on her mind, regardless of whether it's appropriate or not. She also found the Jedi Code to be too restricting, and constantly clashed with the Council and their orders. She also frequently fought with other Jedi, who believed that she was turning to the Dark Side; indeed, she had been gradually turning to the Dark Side for several years after accidently finding a forbidden Sith text as a Padawan.

Finally, about two years after becoming a Knight, she became fed up with the Jedi and left Coruscant. Myraline, Myraline's current Padawan, and another Knight followed after her, finally catching up on Bespin. When they found her, she told them that she had renounced the Jedi Code and embraced the Dark Side of the Force. In the fight that followed, she killed Myraline and the Padawan, and injured the other Knight. However, she too was injured in the fight, and the other Jedi escaped, believing that she was dead. She carries two lightsabers, the purple one she made during her training, and an orange one that she stole from Myraline after killing her. She has a reputation for acting ruthlessly and without conscience. She's also very skilled at stealth work, and for a short time worked for a mercenary as a spy. However, the one thing she wants more than anything else is revenge against the Jedi for failing her. Not long after leaving the Jedi Order she found a small band of fellow Dark Jedi led by Nume Rand, a former Jedi Master. Despite the fact that she does not at all get along with the rest of them, she continues to work with them because she knows that on her own she would not be able to accomplish her goals.

(Added a bit, changed some things....pretty much everything I added I made up a while ago but just didn't feel like actually writing in before stick out tongue)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 02:48 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Bio: Xavier Kolarn
Height:6'3
Very muscular
Species: Human but has dark silver colored eyes.
Lightsabres: 1 red, 1 green, and 1 he does not use that is orange
I never knew what planet I came from. The only thing I had ever known was the training as a jedi. I became a youngling highly skilled in the art of the lightsabre. It was like second nature to me. I eventually became the top in my class easily beating the number two ranked. Now i never spoke much it was not in my nature, but one jedi knight befriended me. His name was Ko Cabas. He was the closest thing I had ever had to father. He then chose me to be his padawan. I could not have been more thrilled. I respected him and loved him, but I did not take to the teachings of the jedi as he hoped. Unlike most jedi who were taught to serve others and care not of glory I reveled in it. I was always quick to prove i could fight any anyone and that i could very well be the best duelist ever. I did this in my own silent way. I picked up a bad habit of taking the sabres of defeated padawans and placing them on my belt as trophies to show I was the best. My master told me this was wrong so i quite for him. Even despite my rebelous nature I still learned many things from him. I was to take the jedi trials on my 19 birthday, but a week before it me and Master Cabas were sent on our final finish as a team. I loved one last chance to join him. We were sent to deal with a person strong in the dark side of the force who was an active slave trader. I was the one to deal his death blow after a long fight. Shortly after the battle my master sent a transmission to the council informing that it was over. The council thanked him and sent him their gratatude. Do not ask me why but this struck a nerve in me. It was I who slew him not my master he was taking my glory from me. In the heat of the moment a dark force entered me. I picked up the dark jedi's lightsabre and using his and my own attacked my master. He defended against me but i could tell he was holding back in one last deperate attempt I unleashed my anger and fought like a beast. I killed my master and as he lay on the ground dead I had thought about what I had done. I had killed tha man I most respected and wanted to be like. I knew I could not return to the jedi temple because of what I had done. Besides I knew deep inside my ultimate goal was to become the greatest jedi and that lay down the path of Darkness, but taking one last look at my beloved master I knew one thing else. Even though I would decend to the dark side I would never unleash the anger that killed him again and live a somewhat honorable life. This was my gift to a wonderful father. I took the my two lightsabres as well as Cabas's, as my first new trophy and the last piece of who I once was. I found a ship but needed a pilot. so I freed one the slaves. His name was Trax who is a great pilot/mechanic. He has become a loyal friend and acts as my personal translator since I do not like to speak much.
Now Xavier is man of silence but he lets his look speak his glory. Around his neck is a necklace made of the fangs and claws of different beasts. He wears a traditional style of jedi clothing be it a few changes. First the outer robe is jet black. Next his under shirt is a kinda of brownish red, very dark. His pants are the same color. He wears a black vest over top it. He aslo has jet black gloves and boots. He has a ghotte on his face and is bald. His cloths are loose on him to give the illusion of adding to his already impressive body build. He wears two lightsabres on his thighs and one more as a trophy for all to see he is dangerous. His ship is a custom ship he found. It is heavily armored but has two large engines to propel it. The ship itself is roughfly of freighter size. It carries basic weapons. It also came with a speeder bike and probe droid. He calls it "The New Begining".
Trax it seems thinks he owes his life to Xavier for freeing him and has become quite a loyal friend. He is tall lanky with a prune like face and green skin. Trax is his only real companion even though he does work with dark siders( he really has no choice) he sees them as unhonorable and cowardly. It is ironic how he hates dark siders but is one of them.
I will either become the greatest jedi of all time or die by the hands of one this is the only way I can find peace in the afterlife......

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:06 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

This is first part, I will do the second one after my exam, later this week:

Gallador Enkidu was taken to the Jedi Temple before the first year of his life has passed. He was a gifted pupil, curious to learn as much about the Force as possible, with above average general potential and strong talent for Living Force, his sensitiveness and emphathy made him particularly good at influencing minds. Yet he was too emotional to fit with Jedi model, so Masters made considerable effort to teach him how to supress his feelings. Gallador was an eager student, and worked hard to be more in tune with Cosmic Force, with good results.

But he didn`t spend most of his time on lightsaber training. Instead, Gallador became fascinated with Jedi Lore. He studied the stories of ancient jedi heroeses, how they defeated the Sith and their evil, negotiating peace and promoting cooperation between the worlds throughout the Galaxy, guiding and inspiring others- and so Old Republic was born, bringing an era of justice and prosperity to Galaxy. Gallador couldn`t wait to finish his training, so he could defend others and help maintain peace and order in the Republic- he wanted to be a peacemaker more than a warror, he considered it more "pure"

Later, Gallador was assigned as Padawan to Jedi Master Harrar-Ur, renowned diplomat and wise mentor. But as he began to travel across the Republic, he discovered it is vastly diffrent compared to his idealistic vision developed in the Temple. There was much suffering, injustice and corruption, and Jedi had to bow and show respect to greedy, corrupt politicians, who didn`t care about the well-being of their people at all, focusing solely on accumulating more power. He asked his Master why do Jedi tolerate this situation- surely they could take matters in their own hands, guiding other beings more directly with their great wisdom and insight? His Master answered that Jedi do not force their beliefs on others, this is the road to the Darkside, path that Sith have taken. Jedi are to advise, never rule! Gallador had to take this answer, but he felt that his childhood dreams have shattered. He also wondered about the reasons for which sentient, civilized beings commit evil deeds- that they are enslaved by their anger, fear-inner demons often so strong that no reasoning can help. But Jedi are able to influence weak minds and alter perception of others for a brief period of time, why they could not make a more pernament effect- it was said that Sith of old could corrupt their victims, twisting their minds through the Power of Darkside. Could Jedi not use reverse technics to heal the minds of criminals? His Mentor didn`t like this line of thought, warning Gallador that he would better forget about those dangerous ideas- using Force to pernamenty influence the minds of of sentient beings is a violation of free will, and clear path to the Darkside! Other Masters were not willing to discuss those matters with Gallador, with two exceptions- Scavione, whom Gallador deeply respected for the guidance in the earliest stages of his training, but whose cold logic made Gallador frustrated, and Master Nume Rand- who was actually quite interested in Gallador`s ideas.

A turning point in Gallador`s life came with a mission to a planet in Hutt Sector, where he accompanied his Master, who was tracking a dangerous Dark Jedi, involved in illegal slave trade, rumored to be a former associate of Kuylen, or even connected to the Sith Lord whose apprentice died on Tatooine.( I am leaving it vague so I don`t mess with Ush`s ideas). Here he discovered the abominable practises of Hutt slavers, and discovered that one of the slaves is a young girl from his own world! She begged for help, saying that she was kidnapped by pirates, and now facing a proscept of being an "entertainer" for Hutts, and she would rather kill herself than meet such fate. Gallador asked his Master for help, but he refused, reasoning that they are outside of Republic territory, on dangerous mission, and have neither time nor resources to start freeing slaves. Young Padawan felt shaken and torn apart! This girl counted on him, he was her only hope, and he felt a kind of bond towards her- she was first member of his species he has ever met, and seeing her brought memories long lost- of his mother, his people and their home! No, he could not fail her, their meeting was certainly a manifestation of the will of the Force. Ancient Jedi would surely act diffrently, they were always ready to fight evil, and not cared about politics! So he made his choice, and what followed was a rescue attempt that resulted in... failure, as Gallador was not experienced and skilled enough to prevail against the defences of powerful Hutt slaver. Fortunately, Harrar-Ur came to his rescue, but at the same time the Dark Jedi decided it is an opportunity to make a move.... and the effect was total mayhem. The Elessar girl tried to convince other slaves to rebel, and was mercilessly killed by slavers. And Gallador`s master died, striken by Darksider`s lightsaber. Than something snapped inside him, and suddenly all the discipline, control, years of training...-it didn`t matter at all! There was only pain, and sorrow, guilt and fear, which turned into anger, and finally into fiendish fury-which brought Power, strenght he never realized he had. Darksider was weakened by the previous fight and Gallador`s Darkside rage surprised him, so he was another to die that day, in that place. Hutt slaver followed, cut into pieces, Gallador didn`t even hear him begging for mercy, than he managed to escape from exploding mansion. He didn`t tell Council the whole truth, and he was a diffrent person than before... - (To be continued)

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 03:22 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan Soho

Takuan was born on the planet of Rellian Prime, a peaceful, quiet world deep outside republican space, where nothing ever really happens. This very trait makes the planet extremely hospitable to any lowlife who wishes to…lay low for a while. A smuggler seaking shelter after a forced landing kills Takuan’s mother as he is very young. The smuggler is then killed by the locals, in an attempt to preserve their peace. His mother’s death shocks Takuan terribly, him being at an early age, and remains only with his father, who teaches him anything he needs to know as he grows up. In time, becoming aware of his powers, Takuan displays them without second thoughts, becoming hated and feared by the locals. He therefore, later, leaves the planet and his father, which he never sees again, in an uregistered transport cultivating hatred for his kinsmen and not understanding why he is shunned, hating them for making him leave his father. His rage feeds his powers, and he sees that. Malfunctions force the ship to crash land on the small planet of M02513 in the Gilarra star system. M02513 (M for mining) is a planet engufled in civil war between locals who are trying to free themselves from the slave miners position, and the militia, who is trying to keep them in control. Takuan, grown up by now…spends some months trying to find a transport off the planet, time in which the militia recruits him as a valued member, after so succesfully convincing mining sindicate leaders that it is best to submit…as the casualties number will not be worth the hassle.
Militia leaders recommend him to higher leaders and Takuan soon finds himself getting the credit he deserves by working for different small crime lords, untill he one day ends up leading an assault team against the hutts. Which are quick to send in Kuylen to deal with the situation. This is how they meet, and Kuylen spares him seeing a great ally in him, teaching Takuan all he needs to know about the Universe, the force and weilding a lightsaber, weapons of which Takuan had only vaguely heard. Takuan’s quests with Kuylen have made him very driven in getting what he wants and experience has made him wiser and more thoughtful before engaging into anything.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 05:00 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Marcus' Bio

I was born on the planet of Calamari, at least that is where the order found me. They always told me I was delivered on their doorstep. But they never told me by whom, so I assume they do not know either. I studied everything a Jedi needs to know, from controlling the force and your own temper, to swordplay and combat. I was gifted with being a great swordsman, though now much of my speed and strength have withered. Once I was ready to become a padawan and get appointed to a master I was quite shocked to see Master Windu was willing to train me. My padawan-ship was quite normal. Although with Master Windu very little was easy and laid back. He taught me to be firm and strict, to follow the code and to respect everyone’s honour.

During my padawan-ship I made a close friend, Pius Tyrull, he came from Coruscant itself. We played and trained together as often as we could, from playing silly tricks on other Jedi to hardcore Saber and gun fighting. Over time Pius, who had always had a greater affinity for technology and guns than I did, became obsessed by it. I always told him that Jedi should restrain from relying too much on technology, with the force we could solve every problem that came our way, but Pius never listened. By the time we reached the age of twenty, Pius had already demonstrated to be a great Jedi in the making. Sadly enough his heart led him away from the council and the code. Pius had come to accept the idea that Jedi could do more good if they operated without the restrictions of the council and the law. So at the age of 21 Pius left the order, turning his back on his former master Nasser Qavulle.

I had lost my closest friend, yet I could not let my emotions get the better of me. I kept on doing my duty as a Jedi for the council. Most of my missions were combat oriented after a while Master Windu thought it would be better if I settled down somewhat and learned to use my other skills as well. So they sent me to the planet Muyri to settle an economic dispute between the two nations living there, the Zuhanyr and the Kolluwasti. They both claimed owner ship over a moon orbiting their planet. But that wasn’t the end of it because the Trade Organization (or some other big corporation) also claimed ownership. It took me four years to settle it by that time I had build up quite a talent for republican law.

By the time I had ended the economic dispute I was 35. A few weeks after I had returned to Coruscant, from Muyri the council asked me to investigate the disappearance of a young Jedi Knight, named Luone Spicle, on the forest moon of Endor. When I arrived on Endor I met a friendly race of small bear-like creatures named Ewoks. They led me to Luone her corps. She had saber wounds but the fatale wound was a blaster shot. After two weeks of hopping around on Endor I felt something I hadden’t felt in a long time. There was a person here who was covered in Dark Side aura. We ‘met’ on the tops of the trees. It was Pius or what was left of him, his left hand had been replaced by a mechanical one, and his right eye had also been replaced. Besides the obvious modifications he was covered with gadgets. He still had his Blue Saber though. We didn’t say a word. The fight began with Pius drawing a blaster to shoot me. Before he got the chance to shoot me I flung his blaster out of his hand. The fight went on with sabers. It was very intense until Pius broke my saber. I fell backwards on the branches, Pius moved in for the kill. Just before he could strike me down, I called his blaster to me and shot him in the shoulder. He fell backwards, while letting go of his saber, down trough the leaves to the ground. By the time I had reached the ground all I found was Pius his saber. In the two remaining weeks I stayed on Endor I never felt his presence again. So I returned home, to Coruscant. There I swore of almost all technology and I took an oath never to use a gun again. Shortly there after the council granted me the rank of Jedi Master, I never saw Pius again. But I kept his saber, with a green blade, as my own.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 06:55 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Here is my finished bio and specifics on me Ush:

My name is Kiu Dun of Onderon. My family was a major player in the politics of Onderon until we moved here to Coruscant to protect the Senator from Onderon. I was noticed by a Jedi Master named Renna Jace while she was at a meeting with my family. She noticed that I was a Miraluka and instantly took me in after she examined me.

My first mission with my Master was one to the world of Alderaan. We were to take out a Crime boss but it went horribly wrong and it ended up with my Master being captured. When I returned, the Council promoted me to a Jedi Knight and from there went on numerous missions.

One fo my last missions was to the planet of Correllia. I was sent there to help sort out a problem between two of the politicians. When I got there, I instantly found out that one of politican I was supposed to help was killed in cold blood by what looked like a lightsabre. I went out from there and met with the other politician at the location.
When I arrived, I found the politician dead on the ground and a Dark Jedi standing over his lifeless body. It was my Master.

I pulled out my lightsabre and rushed at her, hoping to at least get revenge. I was able to keep up with her for long enough that I was able to get away. She followed me and then I lunged at her and cut off her hand. That was the last I saw of her.

The next week, my sister was killed along with two of my brothers. I found out later that it was my former Master, Renna Jace.

I left the Order soon after and started to wander. I later became the bodyguard to the senator from Onderon to honor my sister and my brother's deaths. I gave up the position and trained my companion. I finally came to help the Renegades to find a way to cope with my loss.

Name: Kiu Dun
Height: 5'11
Species: Miraluka
Homeworld: Onderon
Hair: Black short hair
Clothes: Jal Shey Iniate Armour

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 09:15 PM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Nume Rand, former Jedi Master

Born on Glee Anslem, Nume Rand showed great control of the Force even at an early age. Trained a renowned Jedi Master in countless forms of combat and negotiation, Nume was highly regarded by the Council, and had potential to be on the Council himself if he kept at it. Awarded the title of Jedi Master after numerous years of duty, such as bringing a peace between the Mon Calamari and Quarren on Mon Calamari and bringing an end to a group of murderous Dark Jedi assassins, there was not one Jedi who did not know his name. But he had a fascination for history. Often did he read tomb upon tomb of the history of the Sith and the ways of the Dark-Side. Behind the Council’s back he viewed Sith Holocrons. When apprehending villains, he became more violently, making the deaths of them seem like accidents. Finally, the lure of the Dark-Side became overwhelming. On a mission in the Outer Rim, to the gladiatorial world of Rattatak, he not only beheaded the target that was to be brought in alive, but tore his own apprentice limb from limb for refusing to join him on the path down the Dark-Side. Then he killed every last warrior in the gladiator’s arena, making his fall to the Dark-Side complete and reveling in the havoc around him. Afterwards, he joined the Mecrossa Order, a group of expert assassins and poison-makers, said to have been backed by the Sith a millennia ago.

He bleached his green skin to a pale and eerie white, his black eyes piercing and disturbing. His numerous head tentacles, which are tied back by two black bands, contain highly sensitive olfactory receptors, allowing him to detect pheromonal expressions of emotion and other changes in body chemistry, which, when combined with the mind-reading abilities of the Force, allow him to know his opponent’s every feeling and thought. He uses this advantage to pry at taunt at his opponents’ minds. He wears a tattered, blood-stained and blackened Jedi tunic under a heavy, dark blue cloak, which conceals his single, red lightsaber, which has a hooked, poisonous barb from the mouth of a dangerous predator from Glee Anslem. Having met Larios Kuylen during his days as a Jedi Master and a fellow historian, he tried to track him down, but ended up merely finding his followers that had survived the conflict on Zeiton. He possesses a red lightsaber. He believes that only the strong will survive life in the galaxy, and only helps his allies on rare occasions. He enjoys toying with his enemies and enraging them, then, if possible, killing them brutally.

After the events regarding the fight at the Ghost Citadel, Rand had technically died, but the will of the Force kept him from death, bringing him back from the other side. Despite this, Rand was too weak to continue his Master position amongst the other Dark Jedi, and became an equal, much to his disgust. The ends of his head tentacles became withered, and his chest and back encased within a chassis of black armor. His heart was replaced with a synthetic one, giving him an eternal cold feeling within his chest. Small black armored pads also reside on his cheek bones, having been smashed across the face with Vigo’s staff before it had crushed his chest.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:19 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder Starkiller, Corsair, played by Captain REX

The son of two powerful Jedi Knights who left the Order, his family was stranded on Hoth where his parents succumbed to misery and the endless winter. His father, Gathol, and mother, Vanth, taught him what he could of the Force and how to use a lightsaber before dying in the cold. His mother‘s lightsaber was lost, but left in his care was his father‘s lightsaber, green-bladed. Galder found passage off the planet with a smuggler group. They directed him to Tatooine, knowing he had some skills in the ways of the Jedi. He discovered a Dark Jedi named Pazol hiding out in Beggar’s Canyon while trying to blend in with other youths of the Jundland Waste area. The evil swordsman extended Galder’s training, and once he was more powerful than the old man, Galder struck him down in combat and took his lightsaber. From then on, he worked as a mercenary for various Hutts and other crime lords. During his time serving under Traleth the Hutt, he became infamous for wiping out an entire pirate clan, having discovered that the clan had forced his family to crash on Hoth purely for sport. A man named Kuylen hired him as a bodyguard on Nar Shaddaa soon after, requesting protection from bounty hunters. A business deal went wrong with a gang of Rodians, and Galder held them off as long as he could until he was outnumbered greatly. He joined forces with Kuylen after seeing his client’s own skills with a lightsaber, seeing that he could learn more from this mysterious man, though Galder already had a reputation among the Jedi as a formidable opponent and murderous Dark-Sider, as well as numerous lucky escapes. Galder decided to join Kuylen for survival and glory, and followed the man through most of his glorious plans.

Galder is a grizzled figure, with short messy hair and numerous scars on his tan skin. He wears black pants with a Corellian bloodstripe up the side, as well as a black leather jacket and a dark gray tank top. His left arm, starting just above the elbow, is mechanical, the original flesh having been removed by Jedi Master Marcus during an intense battle on Malastare. Within the arm is a secret compartment for one lightsaber, a sharp knife, his signature wrist blaster, and a music-storage device that he relies on for entertainment. He carries a blue-bladed lightsaber of his own creation, modeled after his father’s, and the blood-red lightsaber of an ancient Sith Lord, and a heavy assault rifle is slung over his back, and two machine pistols loaded with bastic warheads in holsters at his belt. His starship, the Conquering Paladin of Hoth, is his gun warehouse and mobile home, piloted by his lanky Kaminoan ally, Rura Ta. Galder has a happy-go-lucky attitude towards life, believing that if something can be done easily, it should be done easily. He takes pride in his abilities with weaponry of all kinds, and uses aggressive negotiations whenever possible.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:20 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Xeth Tam, founder of the Unity of Renegade Jedi Investigations... stick out tongue

Xeth Tam is a Geonosians from the rocky, desert-like, weapon-making planet of Geonosis. Xeth was discovered to have Jedi potential by Master Numok Geth, a Zabrak Jedi Master, who had investigated the loss of weapon shipments. Master Numok took Xeth with him to Coruscant. Master Yoda gave the approval for training and that Master Numok would be his teacher. After years of rigorous training, Xeth began accompanying Master Numok as a Padawan learner. Xeth greatly respected his master and taught Xeth to be mindful of the living Force. Master Numok was assigned to many adventurous missions. This gave Xeth a like for adventure. However, despite his strong respect for his Master and the rest of the Order, Xeth did not think that justice was served within the Jedi Order in a way that he desired. He set out for his homeworld to help end the oppression of the lower castes.

Xeth returned to Geonosis in a Republic craft. Poggle the Lesser had the craft destroyed in secret, beginning Xeth on his very first conspiracy theory. Xeth then began to notice how corrupt the Geonosians had become. Xeth fled from the planet after being forced into fighting a bloody battle in the arena of Poggle the Lesser himself, killing a trio of Nexus before escaping to the hangars, and receiving help from an astromech droid, who hotwired a Geonosian starfighter and piloted it to Coruscant. The event terrified him, and he named the ship The Nexu’s Grin, having it custom painted to have the look of a Nexu. The Nexu's Grin also became a signature move of his, slashing and twirling his yellow lightsaber at the same time. Later on, Xeth became involved in the Taloraan investigations of missing droid shipments, which led him to befriend Master Kellan Gundark and her crew of Jedi pursuing a group of blood-thirsty Dark Jedi. Since then, he had participated in the Battles of Damagran, Malastare, and Zeiton. However, Xeth parted ways with the Jedi after Zeiton. He continued trying to bring up a case against Shareth the Hutt concerning the stolen droids, but to no avail.

Xeth is insectoid with a hard mottled brown exoskeleton and two mouths. His natural wings have been crippled by the bloody fight in the Arena when a Nexu shredded the to ribbons, so he rarely uses them. His robes match the red sands of his homeworld, and underneath them he wears a shiny set of Geonosian body armor, punctured in a few places where he had been stabbed by the Dark Jedi Dak Kaliero and Larios Kuylen with lightsabers. Occasionally, he will have his R3 unit, a yellow-paneled astromech by the name of R3-U9, tag along for aid with photographing evidence or other useful things. He carries a customized sonic blaster and his curved yellow lightsaber to ward off anyone who dares threaten the innocent or himself.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher Klinge-Faust, Acolyte

Born on the world of Thespion, Gallagher was born to the wealthy and famous Klinge-Faust family, renowned for the amount of actors and actresses it had produced. Despite the fact that his family had wanted him to become an actor, it was detected that he had Jedi potential by Korth, a Caamasi Jedi Knight and Gallagher’s godfather. Korth brought him before the Council before he was even five months old. Placed under the tutelage of Master Yoda for his years as a Jedi hopeful, the veterans of the Jedi Order began to realize that Gallagher had great potential and a strong connection to the Force. Some even considered that he could have been the Chosen One, but others refuted the possibility because he was born to Lancer and Valerie Klinge-Faust, rather than being a miracle of the Force. Still, the Council took him aside and set him upon a much different path than what he had expected. He was plunged deep into learning the ways of the Force, how to make the best of his great gift. His talents soon went beyond those of many Masters.

Also unlike many Jedi, Gallagher became very close to his family. His sister, Kellan, was kidnapped by a deranged lunatic that she had once called her lover, so Gallagher appeared on the scene with Korth, now a Master. The two apprehended the villain with ease, Gallagher saving his sister from a long fall from the top of the towering Klinge-Faust home. However, said lunatic had many connections and was freed from his prison by a trio of old friends.

This time, Kellan did not walk away with her brother as the hero. Instead, the lunatic murdered her, though was in turn murdered by his trio of friends, a group of Dark Jedi. Brith, Vale Dray, and Fenring, all former Jedi who had turned to the Dark-Side, took control of the Klinge-Faust home. Master Korth and Padawan Gallagher were sent to liberate the home, but things did not end well. Upon seeing the corpse of his sister, Gallagher foolishly tried to attack the three Dark Jedi with his lightsaber, despite his poor skills with a blade. While Master Korth was able to kill Vale and injure Fenring, Brith brutally sliced into Gallagher. The young Padawan was on the brink of death, and many surgeries were required to keep him alive. The Council decided to keep him from active service to perfect his powers, and to fully heal from his wounds. He attained Knighthood after rejoining Master Korth for numerous diplomatic missions.

Gallagher is short, pale, and fair-haired, wearing robes of very light brown, almost white. His hair is short and wavy, having just become a Knight. At his belt he keeps his blue-bladed lightsaber, the hilt modeled after Master Korth‘s. He does not like to be physically active if he can help it, and he prefers to avoid combat after his experience with Fenring, Vale, and Brith. He is passive and thoughtful, and despises violence with good reason. Other cultures and languages fascinate him. He finds advice and friendship Master Korth, his old mentor. His family, after witnessing his brutal maiming, assigned the Klinge-Faust family guardian, Zaland, to aid him.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2005 10:39 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirus_Meridus

Adventurer
Jedi knight

Name: Sirus Meridus

Race: Human

Appearance: 6 feet tall, 185lbs Solid well defined, Short brown Clean cut hair, Green eyes, Handsome clean cut face, soft and soothing features but he has the look of a man you would not want to confuse Kindness with weakness, He wears the Traditional Jedi Knight Brown Cloak and attire with utility belt, His 2 Lightsabers can be seen hanging on either side of his body just beneath his Cloak.

Lightsaber: 2 single Hilt, one for each hand, with Brilliantly bright Ice blue blades. The Hilts of his Lightsabers have very ornate and intricate designs on them looking as though he may have spent months designing them and carving them in making them very unique.

Additional weapons and Gear: Light Armor interweaved within his Jedi Cloak and Under Garments so as not to slow or hinder him but aid him somewhat, Personal Communicator, Small Medical Kit (contents include, toxic chemical neutralizer, bandages with tape, disinfectant spray, stitches, and pain killers.), one Heavy Blaster Holstered in right thigh rig, modified with Laser site and crystal lens to better focus laser shots, making it more reliable, and 2 Flash Grenades (All though the Jedi are powerful they are also smart, when the numbers are not in there favor a hasty retreat to fight another day is always the best response, and a blind opponent can not easily follow his prey.).

Home planet: Coruscant

Personal History: Sirus was born and Raised on Coruscant at least to the best of his knowledge see Sirus had been an orphan from as far back as he could remember and he had no knowledge of his parents or life before the orphanage. At age 2 he was taken from the Orphanage and that was the day he was taken into the Order.

Sirus was a bright Child and excelled in many aspects of the Jedi Training, having many great Teachers at the Academy some of which are on the council this very day, all of his instructors spoke well of him and had a certain fondness in his dedication and commitment to the Order this gave him Strong Ties to the Jedi Council.

More often then not when Sirus is on Coruscant you can find him speaking with and consulting senior members of the Council such as Master Yoda, and Master Windu always striving to learn and become one with the Force, Always seeking the Truth and Knowledge in the problems he faces that elude him, these strong ties to the Council have helped him greatly in the past and he is sure that they will help him in the future.

Just before Passing the Trials at the age of 22 and Becoming a Jedi Knight of the Order his Master, Master Vokura Kane was killed at the hands of a Dark Jedi somewhere on the outer rim the location was never disclosed to him, he was not told this until after the Trial’s so as not to cloud his mind, when told this he became angry he wanted this Dark Jedi for what he had done, but after Master Yoda, and Master Windu spoke to him for some time he realized that they where right and such actions where the path to the Dark Side and cleared the thoughts from his head, however there still was always a part of him that hoped one day he would run into this man this Dark Jedi and then he would bring this man to Justice.

Now 23 and a year into being a Jedi Knight for the order, he takes his orders from the Council and does his job well, always trying to follow the Councils wishes. Although a bit of a Adventurer something Master Yoda has always taken a disliking to, he has never disobeyed the Order or the Council and does his duty with little to no questioning always being True to the Jedi Code, always helping those in need of the Jedi’s help and bringing Justice to the unjust as the Council sees fit.

Sirus is a Peaceful man and will try to solve the situations he finds himself in with as little Violence as necessary, but do not let this fool you, one should not confuse kindness for weakness, because yes the life of a Jedi is to be at peace and become one with the Force but this path is fraught with danger and thus as Sirus is most capable of solving most situations with little to no violence he is quiet the Saber expert and will not hesitate to use these skills when needed.

Sirus works well by himself, but works equally well with others, always showing care and compassion to the team and his fellow Jedi, once given a job he completes it or doesn’t rest until it is.

Although now a Jedi Knight for 1yr the Council has yet to give him a Padiwan, which does not bother him for he knows when the time is right they shall, until then he will continue to do his duty as a Jedi Knight of the Order with the hopes of one day finally seeing order returned to the Galaxy.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2005 02:04 AM
Sirus_Meridus is currently offline Click here to Send Sirus_Meridus a Private Message Find more posts by Sirus_Meridus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

25 years ago the child Xorn Elias was born! 2 years later he was accepted into the order. With blinding speed and natural talent he soon became well known as the rank of Jedi Knight. Though not as strong was his spirit compared to his soul for eventually he surcame to the darkside! Monthes after he secretly surcame to evil he was on a protection mission with his old master and other fabled jedi there he betrayed them all and slaughtered all living on the ship...He stole all of the valuables on the ship and was ready to leave when he was locked inside the burning ship as it crashed landed on Tatooine.Many presumed him dead but ohh...they were far from right. Days' later he let ti be known of what happened and he became one of the most feared dark jedi known to all! Though inside Xorn is far from heartless he still regrets killing hos master And is angered by it eternally!

Xorn is a tall musculer and some0what athleticfigure with pale skin and alrge cut from thewreckage of the crashed space-craft starting from the bottom of his right-eye and ending at the lower back of his neck. He is usualy using his double bladed purple lightsaber and wearing the colors black and red.Xorn knew he was destined for greatest ever since he took his decsent into the dark side!

Xorn is a tall musculer and some0what athleticfigure with pale skin and alrge cut from thewreckage of the crashed space-craft starting from the bottom of his right-eye and ending at the lower back of his neck. He is usualy using his double bladed purple lightsaber and wearing the colors black and red.Xorn knew he was destined for greatest ever since he took his decsent into the dark side!

~there you go the whole thing!!!~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:19 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Roan Trilanger, (Adventurer), played by tptmanno

Born on Correllia to Gabe and Ranna Trilanger, Roan Is a Jedi who retains the pride of his homeworld wherever he goes. His father is a Corsec officer and this is partially the reason for Roan's discovery. If it were not for the dinner party that the Trilangers held for Rostec Horn and his friend, Nejaa Halcyon. Roan may never have been identified as having force potential. Against the will of his father, who wanted Roan to be a CorSec officer like himself, Roan left for the Jedi Academy. Once at the academy Roan became fascinated with Swordplay and tactics, becoming immersed in the Jedi Code as well. After his relatively uneventful padwadan-ship Roan became a full Jedi Knight. In an act No-one expected, Roan’s father gave him a ship. Roan named the Correllian Freighter, “The Spirit of Correllia” in order to neutralize the mythical bad luck that surrounds the Correllian born Jedi that leave their home system. His father also vowed to lend aid whenever necessary and Roan would always have a warm bed If his travels ever lead him back to Correllia, For this Roan wears a green under-robe to symbolize his connection to his home planet. Roan was only separated only once from his ship, and that was for a Undercover diplomatic mission to the Grassy world of Yavar. After completing this mission, Roan was on his way back to the academy when the diplomatic cruiser he was riding in was ambushed by pirates. Even though it would seem he was destined to die out in the depths of space, the Force had a different idea. Roan was miraculously recovered by a band of Jedi lead by a master named Gundark. Feeling a debt to these Jedi, and something else that he still cannot pinpoint exactly, Roan joined these Jedi. He traveled with them all the way to the remote planet of Zetion where they battled mysterious (To him) Dark Jedi for control of a Mausoleum. After leaving this planet and returning to the Academy, Roan was awarded a Padawan. After a long period of Deliberation and observation he decided to go with Sunda Zannashar because of his similarity to him.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:30 AM