KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Confirmed "The Dark Knight Rises" - Title for Batman 3

Confirmed "The Dark Knight Rises" - Title for Batman 3
Started by: Traction

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Traction

Confirmed "The Dark Knight Rises" - Title for Batman 3

So the title for Nolan and co's third Batman movie has been confirmed to be "The Dark Knight Rises", and guess what? *SPOILERS*

The Riddler will NOT be in the movie: http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/blog/art...tman-title.html

What are your thoughts?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 08:02 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I wish it's Hush

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 08:31 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

sounds like either catwoman or talia

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 09:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traction

Hush would be great, but I doubt we'll see him seeing as he's not very familiar to the mainstream audience.

Catwoman would also be great, especially if it was Kate Beckinsale or Jessica Beil in the leather suit.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 09:33 PM
Traction is currently offline Click here to Send Traction a Private Message Find more posts by Traction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Anyone but whos been done before. Thats all I care about.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2010 09:50 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

It is not a bad title. I like it a lot.

No Riddler? Well, I was expecting this since Nolan said he won't use someone that was used before.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 12:37 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2010...be-the-riddler/

Im glad nolan focuses more on the story line of a film than the technology out today. he would rather have the story line kick ass instead of adding stupid scene that would look cool in 3D.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 12:50 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KCJ506

Aww no Riddler? I was interested in seeing Nolan's take on him. It probably would have gotten people to shut up about he and Joker being too much alike.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:19 AM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I don't like the title, but I'm assuming they wanted to keep "The Dark Knight" part in it because of marketing. I think Rise of the Caped Crusader would have been better, but I'm sure there was fear about people being confused if it is a true sequel or not.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:20 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

(please log in to view the image)

That is all.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:40 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:41 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Nuul

It could happen. It won't be the Riddler, thankfully.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 02:45 AM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

they should have Deadshot or Deathstroke be the villain.

since they changed their mind about the villain watch the movie come out at a later time then what was mentioned before

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:31 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

thumb up

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:55 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Those two would be good.

I prefer DS the most.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:27 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Bat Dude
(please log in to view the image)

That is all.

although good, highly doubtful since it looks like batman will face a female villain..

any suggestions as too who tom hardy is playing..

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

someone posted on facebook that the redhood should be in the next movie. How the F can you have redhood in the 3rd movie when jason todd wasnt part of the 1st 2 films ?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:56 PM
Squirrel Fart

Yeah Redhood needs to be setup which needs more than 1 movie.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 07:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by chomperx9
someone posted on facebook that the redhood should be in the next movie. How the F can you have redhood in the 3rd movie when jason todd wasnt part of the 1st 2 films ?

you have facebook chomper cool..

besides agree with nuul

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 09:07 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
you have facebook chomper cool..

besides agree with nuul
it was on twitter my bad. someone posted a link on another message board i go on.

i stay off of myspace twitter facebook. ive seen to many stuff on the news already from criminals and hackers getting others information

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 10:55 PM